[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest teefa92

Wow i just watched CES montage that showed in the concert !

Guys Why i feel like i wanna cry ? And why my heart beats getting crazy !!

Leeminho has a message behind that right ?

:((

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest teefa92

Good Morning  :x :x :x

Learning Number in Korea http://www.omniglot.com/language/numbers/korean.htm
No 18!!!! 

=)) =)) =)) =))

That shib pal was confusing

:-<

Guest itybittykitty

also good to know that MinShin fans are making their way to such events and capturing MinShin moments for us...such as the ones captured in LMH concert... those were MinShin fans for sure <:-P

@imels Great post, chingu :)
The Painful Love song, as I remember, was also played when KT in the department which he intended to use for hiding ES, and when ES came back, they sat on the bench at school hugging each other.
The part when her cry echo all the hall, I feel that it's her cry, not his, gave inspiration for him to sing. 

Morning uols...

Im in the office..with a lot of work to do..but im do nothing...just reading all the comments with a smiles!alone..with a smile..hope nobody see me like this..n expecting me crazy!love all the sweet moments of minshin couple... Keep fighting!♡♡♡ uols!

Haha, I love Park Bo Young. I really don't want to discuss her here since it's all about MinShin, but I want to let you know that she was a big fan of Monday Couple. She told other people to leave MC alone and she, herself, said she would be more than happy if MC dated in real life. So, imagine if she was a fan of MinShin too and she would tell people not to ruin MinShin moments because she was supporting them firmly. :)

I wonder who organized Minho's My Everything Concert and who decided to use Eunsang/Tan video clips in the beginning of the concert? If it was Minho, then….wow. I am impressive with him. I kept telling myself that he was promoting Heirs, but then I realize that Eunsang's appearance was longer than Tan, lol. I wonder what's up with it? I don't care. I was giddy seeing Heirs. I hope she and Minho would promote Heirs together in Thailand. Agents, you hear that? Shinhye wanted to promote Heirs with Minho! Make her wish comes true! Yeah, I still want to see Minho and Shinhye at the airport together again.

OMG uri LMH's sooooooo effin' HOT HOT HOT during his encore Seoul concert  =P~ =P~ =P~ How can anyone be THIS hot? Seriously, he's like an angel sent from up above! So perfect! I just can't stop looking at his perfect face and gorgeous physical body. 
And I also agree that he has improved A LOT in the concert. He looked very comfortable and confident and the aura of a top hallyu star was shining so brightly it hurts~! He's just gettin' better and better each day!
It's been so quite from uri PSH's side. Is she really in Malaysia now? Still in Sabah? I read someone mentioned she's in KL now? I'm in KL, if there's anyone with any news of her being in here, please let me know, I wanna go and stalk!
Still reading and I am only in page 727! :-h Still long way to reach current page 749 but as usual, I AM NOT COMPLAINING! I am VERY happy indeed! <:-P
Happy Monday everyone!

By the way chingus, as I would like to share another friendly reminder, please do not quote lengthy post. It will slow down the thread and I REALLY, REALLY do not want this thread to be closed down. Please cut the lengthy quote to the highlighted sentences that you'd like to point out. It will also save us a lot of time to get your points :) Please chingus, let's together join forces and cooperate to help keep and cherish this thread as our beloved happy place :)

Hmmm..im still giddy over his concert..and someone here mentiined why not play clips frm his previous roles..so my question, maybe he already did that in his previous FM? Thats why this time he focused on Heirs majorly? Did he also show his leading ladies in previous FMs?

Archived