[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh now i get it... it must also be with consideration to other characters used in the sigg box. i hav hyperlinks n stuffs in it.. so my max is 40kb.

yours has just a -_- so mayb u can use 80kb more.

how abt u @giselle_tw what does it say for you?

i will change to tat then.

btw srry for going off topic

. but its important.. i want that butt dance back!! =))

IsabelinaD said: This photo is in the twitter of Park Shin Hye.... I remenbered that she posted this pic because somebody had created a fake facebook with her name....

:-? [-( :-w  Now, On second thought...she really wanted to poste this pic because she knew that it was so CUTE...!

BXAOOs_CIAADUds.jpg:large

She actually find it really cuuuute as well, like she was sorta praising the one who created this. :D Hahahaha!

Dear all, thanks for welcoming me back, thanks for all those hugs and kisses (dry and wet HAHA)  :))Ah I read some of you has a worry about another shipping, for the sake of all fragile shippers heart, I would say, just DON'T.Don't worry, shipping is about believing anyway, and if your belief turn to be wrong, doesn't mean your world end either, so just don't worry be happy, like someone said (i guess it was @ravairie ? - anneyong chingu) , shipping is for fun .
Well it was the theory, for the newbies or hardcores it would be hard to do it, but at least, I have a suggestion there, echoing my own words, don't fly too high and don't fall too deep haha, oh and here some nice tips about shipping world:
tumblr_mhbfd6zXpT1rfwgq5o3_250.png  tumblr_mhbfd6zXpT1rfwgq5o1_250.png
tumblr_mhbfd6zXpT1rfwgq5o4_250.png  tumblr_mhbfd6zXpT1rfwgq5o2_250.png
credit:rebloggy
And as for me, this is my level :

tumblr_mhilpmfeEV1r5yhbco1_500.jpg
HAHAHA.credit:pony confession

And Bonus:525x700xFUNNYWOW_9c6a9c5b1eab1a71.jpg.pa
FUNNYWOW_93d7717b785c8bcf.jpg

Guest rjuliet

kamsa @minshinie for the insightful info ;) ...perhaps, minho wants shinhye to be his partner in city hunter the movie (delulu of ch manga fan) :D

mi7chimes said: oh now i get it... it must also be with consideration to other characters used in the sigg box. i hav hyperlinks n stuffs in it.. so my max is 40kb. yours has just a -_- so mayb u can use 80kb more. how abt u @giselle_tw what does it say for you? i will change to tat then. btw srry for going off topic . but its important.. i want that butt dance back!! =))

@IsabelinaD i think she post that during Heirs time when Minoz come and bring some gifts and food to cast and crews. She thanking minoz for giving those to them and she will enjoy the food. I cant remember her exact words, but more or less something like that. 

stucked said: IsabelinaD said: This photo is in the twitter of Park Shin Hye.... I remenbered that she posted this pic because somebody had created a fake facebook with her name....

:-? [-( :-w  Now, On second thought...she really wanted to poste this pic because she knew that it was so CUTE...!
She actually find it really cuuuute as well, like she was sorta praising the one who created this. :D Hahahaha!

Guest lilyrose81

[-X  No, I clearly remebered that she was "upset" about it, not exactly the photo, but about the fake facebook. She didn't mention the photo.  #-o

Actually before she tweeted about the facebook thing she tweeted the photo first, saying something like she likes it and it's funny/cute or something can't remember the exact translation. ;):D

Here's her tweet :

@ssinz: 아놔진짜....ㅡㅡ.ㅈ.이런거 좋아요 백만개 ♥ ㅋㅋ 아 너무 웃겨!!!!!!!!!! http://t.co/c32HVBhLFZ

Edit : @stucked no you're not delusional! You're right, I remember too! So I looked up for her tweet haha ^

Guest tropicalgirl

IsabelinaD said: stucked said: IsabelinaD said: This photo is in the twitter of Park Shin Hye.... I remenbered that she posted this pic because somebody had created a fake facebook with her name....

Lee Min Ho Transforms into a Sexy Dancer for Concert (I NEED PROOF!!!! :(( :(( :(( )

lee-min-ho1.jpg

On January 18 at the Seoul Olympic Park Handball Stadium, actor Lee Min Ho held an encore performance of his “My Everything” concert. He dressed in a sexy rider jacket and a pair of leather pants as he performed on stage.

Lee Min Ho showed off a variety of outfits throughout the concert from a luxurious suit to a playful and casual look. However, his biker outfit had all the hearts of his female fans flutter. His performance was made more glamorous and dynamic as he shared the stage with the dance group Monsters that gained popularity on Mnet’s “Dancing 9.”

Lee Min Ho performed “My Everything,” “Pieces of Love,” and “Last Love.” Fans from all over the globe including China, Japan, Turkey, and Brazil came to see the actor perform.

Meanwhile, after successfully finishing his finale performance, Lee Min Ho will be preparing to film his new movie, “Gangnam Blues.”

cr. http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/18/lee-min-ho-transforms-into-a-sexy-dancer-for-concert/#.Uttu67gRVyJ

Red and Blue are complementary colors. When placed next to each other, they tend to look balanced and are colors opposite to each other on the color wheel and yet, next to each other they appear to become brighter.  Donning each other's favorite colors truly exudes a radiant aura between them. Don't you think?  :) 
qn0v7mW.jpg

By the way,  the opening act of LMH Encore Concert does mean a LOT.  That was a good 10 or so minutes of CES appearance,  I wonder how KT a.k.a. LMH felt at that time - a bit nostalgic perhaps? ;)

Archived