[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ziooom92

tumblr_muismvVcg91rcpwx1o2_250.gifThis scene makes me crazy 8-}when His face close to her faceI really didn't contented himself with of them

Please, please,At the sbs awards Minho and Shin Hye the two loves sometheir eyes and shyness and other ,not only shinhye %-(  ,why do you make her weak :-w COME ON :-wbut because he is a man but also seem he weak :-? despite that he wants to hide it But he could not  :-j also ,I have noticed on Minho is more than Shin Hye in concert and fancam>>Does not say that only because Min ho is handsome and tall and gorgeous and rich and famous and frank and **straw that broke the camel's back** 8-} he kissing very well "closet kiss" LOOOL =)) =)) =)) =)) but he is also a weak her ,i do not imagine  ,I'm sure their feelings both :x

Guest Enonane1 .

@stucked........chingu - hello!!!!!!!
back on topic.....heheso many  pages on here and so little time to catch up!!! University beckons and the schedule is fierce this semester......so MinShin catching up must happen during classes or late at night when I should be sleeping.......

Some info might cheer some minshiner up.
In the process of the concert, there's also City Hunter scene played at the screen BUT it's ONLY LMH scene without the other 'actress' . Only LMH . Heheeee! 
And I heard LMH takes part in the preparation of the concert.
(PS: His mind is filled with our PSH unnie. Sorry we are always delusional when it comes to Minshin):)) :D

minshinie said: Some info might cheer some minshiner up.
In the process of the concert, there's also City Hunter scene played at the screen BUT it's ONLY LMH scene without other 'actress' . Only LMH . Heheeee! 
And I heard LMH takes part in the preparation of the concert.
(PS: His mind is filled with our PSH unnie. Sorry we are always delusional when it comes to Minshin):)) :D

Guest myasally

PSH in Sabah? Sabah has a beautiful beach, I always want to go there someday...huhu I bet she will be doing all the water sport again, wish I could fly there now

This photo is in the twitter of Park Shin Hye.... I remenbered that she posted this pic because somebody had created a fake facebook with her name....

:-? [-( :-w  Now, On second thought...she really wanted to poste this pic because she knew that it was so CUTE...!

BXAOOs_CIAADUds.jpg:large

Archived