[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

Shin Hye not tweeting about it is sorta a good thing for us. :D

Why? She usually tweets supports like that for her friends. Hehe.

WE don't want our boy FRIENDZONED right?

Heee. ;)) :)) :)

Haha,yes that's right,I didn't take this way

:D .yup she didn't tweet anything because he's a special person for her,not just a friend,so she probably showed him her support in a special way!!!! Delulu mode VERY ON !!!

@patittuazon dear if you're around,I need my daily dose of MinShin,pretty please!!! My stalker mode is very much ON too :D

Guest RistanT

Omo omo .. he said he wants to have girlfriend who had born on june ... thats me ... I born on june ... but I don't have other criteria I only born on june ... what the hell

Guest tropicalgirl

stucked said: INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON JUNE AND OTHERS. WHY IS THIS SHOWN ON THAT CONCERT for fans? WHY????

HEIRS is widely popular and he doesn't need a scene with Eun Sang shown on his concerts to create the feels needed for the song. His crying face is enough. HAHAHA.

Sooooooo..... WHY? >:)

Exactly like what i'm thinking. like i said before just play KT crying scene, there's a lot of it and the concert on korea, all the people know about the heirs, no need promotion

he said will changed his ideal type every years, but WHAT KNOW??

exactly, he changed his ideal type every week maybe later everyday..
:-w

At this rate,I will not be surprised if he begins to change his ideal type on daily basis :-D

I've never seen someone this confused about his ideal type lol :-D

Guest lightforyou

How I wish that PSH is the one for LMH it would have been so romantic with so much feels I would really be happy if both of them were special to each other but I still I'm not sure of their comportment when they are together because It's really hard to difference between delusional and real so yeah :P I'm not good with words and even if I say the right words it won't be enough to describe how I feel when I see them together how they seem to complete each other it's just like you completed a puzzle after wasting so much time of trying to find the last piece or when you lost something so precious and when you find you'll have this indescribable feelings of happiness that's how I feel about them so MINSHINERS! KEEP SAILLING \m/ :ar!

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

RistanT said: Omo omo .. he said he wants to have girlfriend who had born on june ... thats me ... I born on june ... but I don't have other criteria I only born on june ... what the hell

stucked said: Alina Lacramioara Condrat said: I'm a bit disappointed that PSH didn't tweet anything about LMH's concert :( !!! Maybe she didn't want people to start gossip about them,but after all,he's her latest co-star(or maybe much more than that :\"> ).it would have been nice to see a supporting tweet from her. I hope that she did offered him her support in another way (phone call),or ideally directly IN PERSON. And regarding the photo with her that appeared on the screen,maybe Min Ho misses her,and he included that moment because of that,so that he can watch her =)) =)) =)) Also ,for the ones who felt disappointed with his ideal girl date of birth ,calm down,I'm sure it was just a joke.so no hard feelings for him just because of that,ok???if we start to be upset for every affirmation that each one of them make,that 's not right.

Guest minshin2046

I really have an question to ask 1. Why PSH picture is show only ! When he sing the painful love ? I know is the song do the heir ost ... But why only focus on PSH picture . 2. PSH is know as caring for friendship kind of gal .... Why don have any tweet from her .... She can sent video message or flower to LMH concerts rite? Why act like they are not close at all :-? 3. She can attends can cnblue n other guys friend concerts but why not LMH ? :-? Anyone can answer me this question ??

Guest minshin2046

I really have an question to ask 1. Why PSH picture is show only ! When he sing the painful love ? I know is the song do the heir ost ... But why only focus on PSH picture . 2. PSH is know as caring for friendship kind of gal .... Why don have any tweet from her .... She can sent video message or flower to LMH concerts rite? Why act like they are not close at all :-? 3. She can attends can cnblue n other guys friend concerts but why not LMH ? :-? Anyone can answer me this question ??

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

he said will changed his ideal type every years, but WHAT KNOW??

exactly, he changed his ideal type every week maybe later everyday..
:-w

At this rate,I will not be surprised if he begins to change his ideal type on daily basis :-D

I've never seen someone this confused about his ideal type lol :-D

Haha,I'm sure he's not confused AT ALL!!!

He just want to confuse US :D !!!

Guest lightforyou

Well, this is it for me I have to go :( see you next Thursday chingus :-h :)>- but I can still come back if there is some news about minshin :P EDIT:I hope I won't see the you know what GIFS be it the.........dance :\"> or the closet......... X_X GIFS because my pure mind will go into thin air 8-} and the ......dance is dangerous for my perfect fantasies :| SEE YOU! :)>-

Archived