[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mhiz hello chingu, 
to post a picture here, just click the image icon in the message toolbar below and enter the link of the image and click ok. Make sure the link of the image ends with .jpg , .png, .gif
or use this script below (remove the spaces before and after  IMG)
[ IMG ]URL/LINK[ /IMG ]

Guest Mayada A

itybittykitty said:

yes!...you have our blessing...

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

You don't have to ask ,,, we already give it to you toooooooooooooooooo ♥ ♥ ,,, chebaaaaaaaaaaaaal go date

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

700 pages, 2M views!!! Daebak!  <:-P <:-P <:-P
Random thought: wonder what page will we be at when MinShin will make a formal announcement?  :D
Anyway, I think a celebration in MinShin thread won't be complete without singing along with  this...Enjoy  :D
http://youtu.be/TJLxofhOaGY

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

hi friends just want to share park shin hye is the number one hot celebrities  this days,saw it in KdramaStars...lee min ho was number 4 ....

#justsharing

;)

) >

:D

<

That ranking change almost every day,yesterday LMH was 2 and PSH was 3.I don't know after what criteria they make that ranking :-? .anybody here who knows?

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

I always wondering about this, but no result :)

And by the way, why does this article (What Lee Min Ho Regrets About Kissing Park Shin Hye) remain on the top of most popular articles :D :D

Yes I did noticed that as well,that article keeps being in first place,even if one day is in other place,soon it becomes the most popular again

:D ,I wonder why :\"> .no other article can take his place for too long :x

Archived