[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"@Wintercherub: Park Shin Hye Korean Fan Meeting 2014 Date: 15 Feb 2014
Time: 4pm - 6pm
Venue: Naru Art Center (Seoul)"

YES! Magazine. Park Shin Hye's HK event reported~ 17th Jan on shelf (the cover is the one posted by @thanthuy! :D )

Fairly recent (?) Shin Hye with GD ;):))
Bd8SGBdCYAAFmgf.jpg

"I personally like plays on words too... 'Do I like you?' is very original... The most difficult line was, 'Like me from now on. Sincerely, if that's possible.'"--LEE MIN HO, AllKpop
lee-min-ho_1389722778_af_org.jpg

Like me from now on. Sincerely, if that's possible. --> DIFFICULT LINE? (-_-)
WHY MIN HO SSI? :D:))

Guest LaDadaista

@JenniferSantos @rjuliet @hohurm @minshin8 @TRAN @everyone who is worried about Shinhye's haters.
Don't care much about Park Shin Hye's haters. Hater's gonna hate. Haters exist everywhere, they can always find some reasons to hate even the flawless one.
As far as I've been surfing many Korean and international sites, the amounts of Shinhye's haters both domestically and internationally would not exceed 1,000+ I can tell. At least, there are 1,000,000+ people falling in love with her and her works.
In my country (Thailand), for example, Shinhye is the FIRST and ONLY Korean ACTRESS (not an idol turning into an actress) who was able to hold a fan meeting in Thailand, while many famous Korean actresses such as Kim Tae Hee, Lee Da Hae, Yoon Eun Hye etc., who used to visit Thailand, could not hold a fan meeting here, because they don't have many loyal fans in Thailand...(no bad intention towards these actresses but I just want to illustrate with the fact). As for Shinhye, her fan base in Thailand is pretty large, (I mean large enough for being able to hold a fan meeting) she also has a lot of loyal fans here ranging from adults (at their 30's + 40's + 50's) to teenagers. Funny thing is that even some Thai male celebrities such as singers and actors here began to admire Shinhye through "The Heirs" and kept mentioning Eun-sang this...Eun-sang that...on their social network accounts. LOL ;))
As in Korea, Shinhye has even been entitled by the media such as...

• "Korean Sweetheart"
  • "Hallyu Queen" : This means she is a female star who is SIGNIFICANTLY able to spread Korean culture to other countries or in other words, apart from Korea, she is pretty well-known and well-accepted in many countries as well. Now you would understand why the script writer "Kim Eun Sook" intentionally chose to pair our Hallyu Queen "Shinhye" with our Hallyu King "Minho" for "The Heirs"
  • "Female Lee Seung Gi" : This means her image in Korean entertainment industry is as clean as Lee Seung Gi's.
  • "National Daughter" : This means she's been loved by many moms and dads in Korea. (Hopefully Minho's parents are one of those parents.)
  • "Goddess" : I've seen many K-netizens and many people who work with Shinhye REALLY call her a "Goddess". At this point, I have no doubt why Minho didn't hesitate to announce to the whole world that Shinhye looked like a "Pure Goddess" to him on the SBS Awards night. She's TRULY beautiful outside and inside.
Even the most controversial topic on this thread a few weeks ago regarding Shinhye's sexy dress at Miu Miu, I've also been surfing on some Korean sites, and it turned out that most K-netizens like 99% didn't even bash her, but did ADMIRE her natural beauty and her voluptuous figure. I would then assume that as long as Shinhye does not commit a crime or the likes, MOST Korean people or even MOST people worldwide who know Shinhye through her works would still feel NEUTRAL or keep on admiring her for the clean image Shinhye has maintained and the good deeds she's been doing for 10 years in the entertainment industry.

Sorry for my long post, but hopefully as soon as you guys finish reading my comment, you will feel less worried about Shinhye's haters. Hehe :)>- Hug-Hug >:D<

so he had a similar shirt... or is it the same?? coz obviously the one shinhye iS wearing during the flower arrangement looks a tad bit larger for her... don't ya think??? or i am just adamant about not leaving the minshin delulu mode?? :/ =)) =)) =))

and the ring

i wanna get bk on laptop n take a closer look.. sigh.. but if she hasn't uploaded anything lik that before... it just might be... a precious one!! ;)

btw the doubt abt the pic being deleted, as @bianka points out if it was uploaded via yfrog.. it won't appear in the sidescroll. only pictures that are uploaded via twitter from your gallery will appear. not from twitpic or yfrog or any other photo sharer. :)

@La Dadaista TOTALLY. And for that post, don't really care if it's long.. a hug for you chingu.. *hugs* :-* :-* :-* :D

Like some of you..

I AM STILL HERE. ;):) :-*

STILL SHIPPING. Hee~ (>_____<)

Haters are haters. :D Don't mind them.

News maybe slow about these two but that's shipping. Hohoho! It's a haaaaard life. :)

Bear hugs to all sticking here! LUUUUUUURVE YAH GUYS!!!! :D MUCH. :)

@ La Dadaista..thank you for your post but truly I know who she is but I can't stand haters..Wish I can turn the time, not to read all those hate comments..my mistakes..She is truly an awesome actress since I followed her in TIH..there was no turning back for me..I do wish she will spread her wing far and wide..I have not missed any of her drama and movie yet..and would love to see her more in the future.Thank you all those kind words you shared here in this thread..love all of you..

Guest eka5566

La Dadaista said: @JenniferSantos @rjuliet @hohurm @minshin8 @TRAN @everyone who is worried about Shinhye's haters.
Don't care much about Park Shin Hye's haters. Hater's gonna hate. Haters exist everywhere, they can always find some reasons to hate even the flawless one.
As far as I've been surfing many Korean and international sites, the amounts of Shinhye's haters both domestically and internationally would not exceed 1,000+ I can tell. At least, there are 1,000,000+ people are falling in love with her and her works.
In my country (Thailand), for example, Shinhye is the FIRST and ONLY Korean ACTRESS (not an idol turning into an actress) who was able to hold a fan meeting in Thailand, while many famous Korean actresses such as Kim Tae Hee, Lee Da Hae, Yoon Eun Hye etc. (no bad intention for these actresses but I just want to illustrate with the fact) who used to visit Thailand could not hold a fan meeting here, because they don't have many loyal fans in Thailand. As for Shinhye, her fan base in Thailand is pretty large, (I mean large enough for being to able to hold a fan meeting) she also has a lot of loyal fans here ranging from adults (at their 30's + 40's + 50's) to teenagers. Funny thing is that there are even some Thai male celebrities such as singers and actors began to admire Shinhye through "The Heirs" and kept mentioning Eun-sang this...Eun-sang that...on their social network accounts. LOL
As In Korea, she's even been entitled by the media such as...

• "Korean Sweetheart"
  • "Hallyu Queen" : This means a female star who is significantly able to spread Korean culture to other countries or in other words, apart from Korea, she is pretty well-known in many countries as well. Now you would understand why the script writer "Kim Eun Sook" intentionally chose to pair our Hallyu Queen "Shinhye" with our Hallyu King "Minho" in "The Heirs"
  • "Female Lee Seung Gi" : This means her image in Korean entertainment industry is as clean as Lee Seung Gi's.
  • "National Daughter" : This means she's been loved by many moms and dads in Korea. (Hopefully Minho's parents are one of those parents.)
  • "Goddess" : I've seen many K-netizens or many people who work with her REALLY call Shinhye "Goddess". At this point, I have no doubt why Minho didn't hesitate to announce to the whole world that Shinhye looks like a "Pure Goddess" to him on the SBS Awards night. She's TRULY beautiful outside and inside.
Even the most controversial topic on this thread a few weeks ago regarding Shinhye's sexy dress at Miu Miu, I've been surfing on some Korean sites, and it turned out that most K-netizens like 99% didn't even bash her, but did ADMIRE her natural beauty and her voluptuous figure. I would then assume that as long as Shinhye does not commit a crime or the likes, most Korean people or even people worldwide who know Shinhye through her works would still feel neutral or admire her because of the clean image Shinhye has maintained and the good deeds she's been doing for 10 years.

Sorry for my long post, but hopefully as soon as you guys finish reading my comment, you will feel less worried about Shinhye's haters. Hehe :)>-

@huihuitang I though I was the only who noticed that! Lol! I kept on repeating that part because they were caught off-guard. LMH mistakenly pushed back PSH in her tummy! Human error it really was!

@L Dadaista...I thank you for your insightful post. I agree to you that we just ignore haters, cause it's only a few between hundreds even millions of Shin Hye fans. and most of Korean people already knows who Shin Hye is, her personality which is so beautiful inside and outside. She is Korean Actress who has so many fan meeting compare than other actress just like LMH. So, I know now why KES choose them as lead actor and actress in Heirs. It was absolutely a perfect choice from KES. That's why Heirs got so much ratings when it's aired.. and people around the film making also the Heirs watchers from all around the world fell in love to both of them, especially SHin Hye. Yes, we could see too, either from many BTS and SBS award how LMH was so much attracted to PSH. Nowadays what is I am afraid off is the media or their agencies, will they support LMH and PSH to be real lovers or against it?? and also their hectic schedules in this year, will they have time to get know each other???? It's not delulu mod chingus...
I hope the best for our OTP... hwaiting 

Good morning/Good afternoon/Good evening wherever you are dear beautiful MinShin’ers :)

Despite having nothing new going on the thread is still moving quite fast, you guys are fantastic, please never stop posting and sharing :) To all the new members, delurkes a warm welcome! 

A shipper’s life is indeed hard, I am beginning to understand it now what people warned me before I decided to be a first time shipper. Now, day by day it’s getting a bit difficult because I know that it’ll be harder for us to see them together or hearing new things about them. I am still hoping and praying for them to be promoting Heirs abroad together or do some kind of photo shoot, anything will do really, I just need to feed my shipper heart with something new. I keep re-watching their scenes, keep re-watching the little BTS videos that were released, the SBS awards moments, reading @pattituazon fanfic’s and also some other ones but somehow I need more, I know I’m being greedy but that’s how I feel. I guess we’ll have to wait until the DVD comes out then probably we’ll have to discuss enough things.

The other day I was talking with my friend about the closet kiss being filmed without NG’s and she thinks that it’s not possible because it is obvious from the angles, their body hands positions that it was filmed several times but maybe what PSH meant was that they shot the scene one angle at a time without it being re-taken otherwise they must have had to kiss for a looooooonnnnggg time on order for it to be done with just one take (not that I’m complaining). Oh well, I don’t know for sure of course but I am just assuming. I wonder if there’ll be the behind the scene video of this kiss in DVD. I am scared that it’ll ruin the scene for me, you know, seeing it how it was filmed, how did they feel, it kind of takes away the magic of it but you never know it might bring a new perspective to it also and see it in a different way, in the end it’s always better to see things for what they are and not for what you want them to be so I would still watch it.

On a different note, as all of you, I also hope that we’ll get to see PSH act in a action movie, I think she would be great in it, knowing how sportive and flexible she is I am sure she would pull it off amazingly, in future maybe we’ll have the chance to see it. 

LMH concert is on Saturday, I wish the best of luck for him, I hope he’ll enjoy it and have a great time, I wish I was there to go :( I so wish that PSH attends it but she probably won’t risk it and I understand. Thinking about it I do agree and understand if PSH feels somehow scared or intimidated to be in a relationship with LMH, he’s too handsome, too famous, too rich, has humongous fangirls who go crazy about him, I mean who wouldn’t be scared and unsecure? I know I would! But in the end of the day they are human too, yes they are famous and rich and have a lot of fans but they have feelings too, they can love and hate too. I don’t know if you’re familiar with the movie “Notting Hill” with Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant, where Julia plays a famous movie star who falls in love with a regular, ordinary guy, although their situation doesn’t apply to uri couple since they’re both famous but the line on the movie that always gets me and I think it applies to LMH and PSH is when she says to him: “Also I'm just a girl. Standing in front of a boy. Asking him to love her.” So yes, it may be difficult but in the end of the day they are people who need and deserve to love and be loved too, just because they are famous they shouldn’t let that be their only concern, they should have the freedom to love someone and be with them, us and they should try and look at it more in this way. People should learn to respect others privacy.

So if they do decide to pursue a relationship I understand them wanting to keep it a secret, as PSH always stated that she wouldn’t date publicly and LMH also said the same, plus he learned his lesson from his last relationship. As long as they drop some subtle little hints we’ll be okay :D I guess we’ll have to wait and see what happens, no matter what I’ll support them together and individually, I just hope they stay in each others life and not let it fade away.

Ahaha! :))

I've just recently backread..HAHAHA! :))

I do understand where most of you are coming from. It hurts me as well each time she's bashed. EACH EFFIN TIME. I held back and just stay away from those. :)

This is the same when Min Ho is bashed. Like, his acting is not as par as someone.. or something along those lines. EACH EFFIN TIME. :)

I LOVE MIN HO AND SHIN HYE EQUALLY. NO MIDDLE GROUND. :);)
I LOVE THEM SEPARATELY BUT I LOVE THEM MORE WHEN THEY'RE TOGETHER. I'M A TOTAL SUCKER OF MINSHIN SHIP! HAHAHA! AND, PROUD OF IT! :))

edit:
@ziooom92 hey dearest, please don't qoute pix nor double post. thaaanks! :)

Guest uuee219

uuee219 said:
Shinhye keep hold minho hand~ aww <3
and minho keep holding woo bin's collar  :\">
0txp.jpg

:))
stucked said:

YEAAAAH!!!! :D 

tumblr_mzhha13I351tp766bo1_400.jpg

AISH.

tumblr_mzg1tcvJGA1tp766bo1_400.jpg

TAKE THIS. 

tumblr_mjf7lwXO6y1qciizwo1_250.giftumblr_mjf7lwXO6y1qciizwo2_250.giftumblr_mjf7lwXO6y1qciizwo3_250.giftumblr_mjf7lwXO6y1qciizwo4_250.gif

DO WE LOOK GOOD TOGETHER! MIN HO SSI??? :) :))

:(( :(( :((

289256d3640568a4096784c6b250e3db64438134

tumblr_mde7qfb7bn1qa1ej9o3_500.gif?w=500

:)) ;)) :))

ANNYEOUNG SISTERS!!!!! HAHAHA! :))

Keep shipping! :)) ;)) :-* 

LOL :)) :)) =))
and LMH got the betrayal from his BEST FRIEND :)) :))
and I love this troll expression :)) :))
tumblr_mde7qfb7bn1qa1ej9o3_500.gif?w=500

BWAHAHAHA!!!
BebeJ said:
sry guys...is out of topic but CY's dad is getting married this Feb..wonder our minshin will attend or not :P

sxk6.jpg

I bet he must invite them, and I want to say that they must attend as COUPLE!!! HAHAHAH
I hope when they attend this wedding they already announced their relationship and they will safe attend there AS COUPLE without worried or scared with paparazzi will catch them [-O<

Hello good evening everyone!! :-h
BTW, laughed so hard for this BWHAHAHA!! :)) =)) =)) =))
the one who played as Eun Sang seriously???!! ngakak.gif
1484039_10151960212371961_120077604_o.jp

Look at Young Do's motorbike ---->>>>
 tumblr_mzf1cojuqu1t6rhedo1_250.jpg  
  zji1pthnjpg.gif     zji1pthnjpg.gif

Archived