[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

itybittykitty said: eghajihan said: The last one..sorry but i don't know how to post the link..and i havent find it again..I've opened the dailymotion Making of Heirs with engsub..and at that time i read the engsub when KT ES in California eat sausage wearing California shirt couple... minho hold a script and he's talking to shin hye..its written "If you dump into woo bin,you're dead.."....does anyone have watching the same video like i did?.

I think this is a sign....?????

:x

Guest rjuliet

oh wow chingus ur all daebak...so minho had already consider working with shinhye since even before script reading meeting I guess back in june 2013? and kept it close to his heart by saying he wasnt considering working with another co star except shinhye....wow minho ssi ur a softhearted and thoughtful man indeed :x ...and he did have the same red and black plaid shirt similar to shinhye?? aaawww how come I didnt recognize him wearing it before....very cute and subtle hints these two have :D...pls have some wonderful break times together minshin...although perhaps, do we miss u both? ;)

Guest eka5566

Wow so awesome ... nearing 700 pages   =D> =D>
Congratulations  MINSHIN COUPLE and Congratulations MINSHIN SHIPPERS <:-P <:-P <:-P 

Guest rjuliet

the way minho seems fascinated with his popular line from heirs makes me appreciate more all of kim tan unique way and all his phrases used to express his feeling to eun sang :x

Thank you so much.  I have been enjoyed reading them. It helps to ease my addiction with minshin ship.

:\">

Thank you so much.  I have been enjoyed reading them. It helps to ease my addiction with minshin ship.

:\">

thank you chingu....nice to meet you......

Guest rjuliet

who knows maybe minho will take his encore concert nxt saturday as a chance to officially announce his relationship with shinhye to all his fans that love him and maybe he is as a gentleman he is, will tell the fans to love shinhye...because if we love someone then what matters the most is that someone happiness right.. delulu mode: ON :D

@rjuliet...seems that a lot of us are lurking and waiting for any news  hahaha..I don't know about OTP they are very quiet now ,no news what so ever..Its sad out there in the  internet so many haters especially at our PSH..Hope she will be strong because its a cruel  world .My prayers for her and LMH so they come out strong in their career and love.All our usual friends here, are either in bed due to time difference and some is at work and school hahaha..got to go...Love you.

Guest rjuliet

@Jennifer Santos are there a lot of shinhye antis out there? omo, poor baby girl...although I could not blame them fully for their jealousy and bitterness as the cant have one of the most brightest actors mr hotness overload aka lee min hot :D...I have to admit I dislike ghs and pmy because I dont think they are match with minho, but not at the point of being haters or antis...

Archived