[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

itybittykitty said: minshin2046 said: Do any of your shipper c the minho good day ep 18!... When he in resting time .. With the director all three of them LMH , director n PSH are in there but the camera didn't show PSH ! ... I can hear her voice talking n laughing ! Wer ! Y! U can notice LMH face turn in to charm n smile n still have the stare eyes on hers !

Guest itybittykitty

huihuitang said: itybittykitty said: minshin2046 said: Do any of your shipper c the minho good day ep 18!... When he in resting time .. With the director all three of them LMH , director n PSH are in there but the camera didn't show PSH ! ... I can hear her voice talking n laughing ! Wer ! Y! U can notice LMH face turn in to charm n smile n still have the stare eyes on hers !

itybittykitty said: huihuitang said: itybittykitty said: minshin2046 said: Do any of your shipper c the minho good day ep 18!... When he in resting time .. With the director all three of them LMH , director n PSH are in there but the camera didn't show PSH ! ... I can hear her voice talking n laughing ! Wer ! Y! U can notice LMH face turn in to charm n smile n still have the stare eyes on hers !

Guest ladyndependent

I Just love the posting you guys have on lee minho and park shinhye =) they really do seem like a cute couple... I hope they will or are together in real life! If not I wish their friendship last for a long time =)

Guest ladyndependent

I know this is completely out of the Lee minho and Park shinhye thread but I am in the process of writing a drama and script If you guys can visit my blog and give me advices and opinions on the story lines =) I would really appreciate it... Soon I will put Full chapters in the blog unfortunately I cant put my scripts on there since my director doesn't allow me =( but you can still read my other romantic drama's =) and please cheer me on! Thank you love all of you guys...

I am not good at making gif, so please help me, friends.

In episode 10, I noticed something when Kim Tan pushed Eun Sang to the door when they hear Tan's mom knocking the door. You can see Kim tan's hand touched Eun Sang's front body. Look how fast he let his hand away then.

547011_414818658649105_1012293284_n.jpg
1544576_414818638649107_1197230817_n.jpg

I'm giggling. Kkkkkkk. Human error?

tumblr_m7w48dStJi1qa4uc1o1_500.gif

Guest eghajihan

Annyeong,,I've been thinking a lot why shin hye use Lotte World on her previous caption about the ring..did u know at the same time she's covered her face by a scarf..and that remind me of Kim Tan..when he is wearing Blue sweater and he's trying runaway from his house..by using young do's help..remember?..is she give us a hint?

eghajihan said: Annyeong,,I've been thinking a lot why shin hye use Lotte World on her previous caption about the ring..did u know at the same time she's covered her face by a scarf..and that remind me of Kim Tan..when he is wearing Blue sweater and he's trying runaway from his house..by using young do's help..remember?..is she give us a hint?

Good morning ladies, I am wide awake now and back reading what I missed last night..wow you all are doing a lot of detective work because of the ring .PSH posted in her tweeter the ring..hahaha..if she is like my daughter about posting ..it is definitely , something important..because she often wore rings ,all sorts ,in few fingers and at both hands at the same time..she never take pics of those..but here she took a special pics she uses the ring at special time,e.g. trip outside of Korea...so it must be from some one special..hahaha .I am delusional...   Hello new shipper welcome ,a few of us have left and I am missing them and new ones have come..We have minoz whom love LMH and Star-angel who loves PSH,and few new ones who started to fall in love with this 2 stars that convinced us their chemistry is for real...Anyway there is no news and I am  going crazy...hahaha.Love all of you ,you make each day a fun day to starts a day and to end the day..2 more days for LMH concerts..am I right..

Archived