[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minshin2046

Hi hi, chingu shipper ! About the rings... I do notice that she like wear ring .. If u check back the picture she took on the airport from Korea to hk airport , when she wave her fans in hk .. She wear ring ! I don know it mean anything ... But she like wearing rings in the fourth finger ... She wear it in the fourth finger in Korea when she got shap in Korea airport .... But change finger to third finger when she in hk airport ... But when in mui mui event ...she didn't wear any ... When she in japan event too I c her wearing ... Sorry I don know how post picture but I'm sure your shipper can find the picture ... [-O<

minshin2046 said: Hi hi, chingu shipper ! About the rings... I do notice that she like wear ring .. If u check back the picture she took on the airport from Korea to hk airport , when she wave her fans in hk .. She wear ring ! I don know it mean anything ... But she like wearing rings in the fourth finger ... She wear it in the fourth finger in Korea when she got shap in Korea airport .... But change finger to third finger when she in hk airport ... But when in mui mui event ...she didn't wear any ... When she in japan event too I c her wearing ... Sorry I don know how post picture but I'm sure your shipper can find the picture ... [-O<

Guest minshin8

shshs said: Just a question about the ring you talking about :) is it the same ring she wore in the airport in one of her last flight? someone mention it before ...

Guest minshin2046

Do any of your shipper c the minho good day ep 18!... When he in resting time .. With the director all three of them LMH , director n PSH are in there but the camera didn't show PSH ! ... I can hear her voice talking n laughing ! Wer ! Y! U can notice LMH face turn in to charm n smile n still have the stare eyes on hers !

Guest anhay59

When she was in HK airport, she is wearing the same ring as she was wearing back in Korea. The thing is, why would you take a picture of the ring if it is not significant to you!

i think shinhye preferred to wear rings as an accessory in her ordinary life >>> but i feel this ring is so special to her... she has a slica to her fingers wearing it which is not a usual thing.. then post a photo his head covered and her fingers on it like she is trying to express something which she can't declare clearly this my feeling may it is not true

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

I don't know if this video was posted here before or not,but if not ,maybe someone can translate this [-O< ,please!!!

Is a video with backstage from Baidu Awards.

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/x19p60u

Guest DungN1430293377

anhay59 said: When she was in HK airport, she is wearing the same ring as she was wearing back in Korea. The thing is, why would you take a picture of the ring if it is not significant to you!

Guest itybittykitty

minshin2046 said: Do any of your shipper c the minho good day ep 18!... When he in resting time .. With the director all three of them LMH , director n PSH are in there but the camera didn't show PSH ! ... I can hear her voice talking n laughing ! Wer ! Y! U can notice LMH face turn in to charm n smile n still have the stare eyes on hers !

Guest proteins

hello! i'm a new de-lurker! i found this LMH interview in Malaysia, taken prior to the Heirs filming:

Some caps from the video that I thought were interesting:

tumblr_mzgun28HEh1qzu6a7o1_r1_400.gif
tumblr_mzgun28HEh1qzu6a7o2_r1_400.gif
tumblr_mzgun28HEh1qzu6a7o3_r1_400.gif
tumblr_mzgun28HEh1qzu6a7o4_r1_400.gif

i like to assume that this means that he's been wishing to work with PSH for awhile, heh heh

Guest itybittykitty

proteins said: hello! i'm a new de-lurker! i found this LMH interview in Malaysia, taken prior to the Heirs filming:

Some caps from the video that I thought were interesting:

i like to assume that this means that he's been wishing to work with PSH for awhile, heh heh

hohurm said: I actually loved her character as Eun Sang the most. Although ES paled in comparison to KT and YD but i think Shinhye's at her best acting as ES. In YAB and HS she played a naive and bubbly character, and as some has pointed out they hated she played being cute TOO cute that it looked as if she was trying too hard. But back then i personally thought she played what was required of her character well enough. This is frm my observation of watching those two dramas after finishing Heirs. And i think her performance in Heirs was her best as it was mature, subtle yet impactful. No overreacting in facial expressions. And i'm proud to see that she has grown as an actress in Heirs and i hope she will take on more mature roles going forward. Although some may say her character in FBND was the best but i didnt really like it as it's too depressing

Archived