[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

@ravairie I know right ! She's really something. She also play guitar :) 
I think that she can do many thing beyond that, especially when it has something to do with her drama. She willing to learn it and play it live rather than ask other person as her duplicate to do such thing. That's make me even prouder to her. Really wish she can do action movie with her Oppa one day :D . Since she also specialized in martial arts.And some musical dance drama so she can show of her dynamic dance move. 
And @byul2014 if she did not leave any mark on his mind. He wouldn't remember at all how old is she when they met for the 1st time. And yet he remember it clearly that she's 20 when they 1st met. Even though he may not like her that time, its clearly he attracted to her. I know I wouldn't even care to remember my friend age if I don't consider him special *or something like that.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning @ faidaris @hohurm @ lolipop86gorgeous @lunamaisara and fellow Malaysians..She must have all the time to follow LMH, attends every fan meet and even concerts and awards..we must be very lucky to we have such dedicated person in Malaysia..hahaha.  As I was back reading, don't all mothers would love to have a beautiful with heart of gold daughter in law and able to cook is a totally a bonus and  maybe religious too...Whom ever marries her, is the most luckiest guy, with all the attributes, walking hand in hand with her made any man proud..

giselle_tw said: @ravairie I know right ! She's really something. She also play guitar :) 
I think that she can do many thing beyond that, especially when it has something to do with her drama. She willing to learn it and play it live rather than ask other person as her duplicate to do such thing. That's make me even prouder to her. Really wish she can do action movie with her Oppa one day :D . Since she also specialized in martial arts.And some musical dance drama so she can show of her dynamic dance move. 

Guest minshinaddicted

PSH & LMH  <3
tumblr_mz3nxnogyY1snebqdo1_500.jpgtumblr_mvrqdiSkkM1s3otv2o1_500.jpg

Moon Myung Jin – Crying Again Lyrics

English:

I look at you, I look at you but you’re getting farther away
I beg, I cling but you’re getting farther away

Even my scratched up scars know
So without saying a single word
I just look at you, who is leaving

Crying again, crying again, my love who I loved like my own life
Crying again, crying again, I try to steady my heart and hold it in but love is crying again

You’re leaving, you’re leaving
Without a word, you’re leaving me

I should have cared for you a little more
I should have loved you a little more
A regretful love is leaving me

Crying again, crying again, my love who I loved like my own life
Crying again, crying again, I try to steady my heart and hold it in but love is crying again

I call, call, call out to you
I hold and hold onto you but you turn away
It hurts so much that I can’t breathe

Crying again, crying again

Letting you go, letting you go, I’m letting go of you, who is strengthlessly leaving
Letting you go, letting you go, I’m strenghlessly letting go of this foolish love

Romanized:

Barabonda barabonda jeomjeom deo meoreojyeoganda
Aewonhaedo butjabado jeomjeom deo meoreojyeoganda

Halkwieojin sangcheodo algie amu maldo haji motan chae
Geujeo ganeun geudaereul barabonda

Tto unda tto unda moksumgachi saranghan nae sarangi
Tto unda tto unda gaseum buyeojapgo chamabojiman
Sarangi tto unda

Tteonaganda tteonaganda mareobsi nal tteonaganda

Jogeum deo geudael akkyeojul geol jogeum deo geudael saranghal geol
Huhoeseureon sarangi tteonaganda

Tto unda tto unda moksumgachi saranghan nae sarangi
Tto unda tto unda gaseum buyeojapgo chamabojiman
Sarangi tto unda

Bureugo bureugo bulleobonda jabado jabado doraseonda
Sumi meotdorok apeuda

Tto unda tto unda

Bonaenda bonaenda himeobsi tteonaganeun geudael bonaenda
Bonaenda bonaenda babogachi miryeonhaetdeon sarangeul
Himeobsi bonaenda

Translation Credits: pop!gasa
Romanizations by: kpoplyrics.net

ravairie said: giselle_tw said: @ravairie I know right ! She's really something. She also play guitar :) 

Guest ziooom92

Good Morning minshinerz 
 you are talking about marriage, etc hahaha I feel that the PSH will leave the field of art for the sake of her husband or children, in future
but LMH is I do not think that he would do so ,i feel that he loves acting and loves the fame PSH also love its field but ,I think she sees it her married life and family lifeMuch more important thando i am is wrong??!because of this i love her so much
i think PSH if it is dating personwill  dating seriously because she want to get marriedi think that LMH he knows it  ,i think it will be afraidI feel he like her but not dating her because it she girl not to playand he is not brave to contest in a serious relationshipi have read about it before ,his friend jung ll woo they ask him about favorites LMHand I remember that he chose to work and after friends meaning LMH that prefers to work on friends ,he really loves his workso, I feel this sort of thing sorry if you are disturbed mood                                     But I hope to they become friends and after a periodthey know they're suitable for some and get marry

Guest westlife

diena11 said: ravairie said: giselle_tw said: @ravairie I know right ! She's really something. She also play guitar :) 

ravairie

said:

giselle_tw

said: @ravairie I know right ! She's really something. She also play guitar

:)

I think that she can do many thing beyond that, especially when it has something to do with her drama. She willing to learn it and play it live rather than ask other person as her duplicate to do such thing. That's make me even prouder to her. Really wish she can do action movie with her Oppa one day

:D

. Since she also specialized in martial arts.And some musical dance drama so she can show of her dynamic dance move. 

I think the first time I really fall for Mino charm in Heirs after I saw these stills ...
Before that, I just watch the drama like any other drama. I really like the way he stare at her, its so sweet, lovingly and soft. Like, if a stare can form a hug, this would be the one. It's really beautiful ... he really portray the eyes of a person that really in love. 
The funny thing is, I don't even care to ship Minshin back then ... :D but I see his eyes really special in this scene. My heart even pound whenever I see these stills :) 
I guess that also his best trait since he himself admit that his tender gaze is his plus point. 
c3jt.jpg
omup.jpg
76xs.jpg

Guest ziooom92

I want to speak about the sbs awards  ,i don't know if someone saw this  before mewhen BC asks LMH & PSH for they did not sit near somelook at 3:00 to 3:08 "do not leave your eye about them"

LMH is seen PSH and waits her to look at him
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
and in this video fancam
look at 2:10 to 2:21

he seen her and laughs ,i don't know why laughs :-? 
i feel that there is something secret "Secret code"or about to sit next to some , there's something funny and they know this is an issue about sitting
what do you think :-B ?????
OMG =))  my case tough 8-} 

@itybittykitty thank you posting minshin goodies :)

And I'm THRILLED that an avid Minoz jumped ship to MinShin. That's the power of our couple :D

I also sighed when I read about the crazy fan antics in China though. The screencap of LMH's passport had the subtitle along the lines of "My friend's younger sister works at Shanghai Pudong airport and had the chance to receive LMH at the VIP section. While processing his entry, she secretly took a picture of his passport."

This younger sister should see some consequences!!

Guest comelcoke

hahahh im watching the heirs ep 9 right now. then 1 thing that i've realised are for the 1st movement when LMH trying to kiss PSH, he open widely his mouth and on that time when camera focus on the back of PSH i've seen that pSH mouth fully inside LMH mouth.. (sorry for being pervert here) just i cant help to share it with u guys. hahahah then after that the kissing become just mouth to mouth touch. hahahaa… i just cant put the gif here. i am not diligent enough to study how to put gif here. ok cont again. hihihi :)) :> =P~

Guest ziooom92

Do you get me #:-S  because my english is very weaki have a lot of analysis but because of my english weak i can't :( :(  #-o i analyst and checker good  :-B really  :D

Guest comelcoke

i love to see for PSH next drama please give her an adult women character. love to see her wearing an adult woman cloth with light make up. like SHK character in That winter the wind blows.imagine how beauty she can be. and take Kim Hyun-joong as her male lead. ha. wishing it can come true. hihihi...   :-?

Guest ziooom92

comelcoke said: hahahh im watching the heirs ep 9 right now. then 1 thing that i've realised are for the 1st movement when LMH trying to kiss PSH, he open widely his mouth and on that time when camera focus on the back of PSH i've seen that pSH mouth fully inside LMH mouth.. (sorry for being pervert here) just i cant help to share it with u guys. hahahah then after that the kissing become just mouth to mouth touch. hahahaa… i just cant put the gif here. i am not diligent enough to study how to put gif here. ok cont again. hihihi :)) :> =P~

Archived