• Last Reply

1535484_605838696154433_859846991_n.jpg

Lee Min-ho 이민호 @ 流行全日韓 Radio Interview 140112

Video>> http://dai.ly/x19nf2t

Part 1 of the interview:

Jan 12 9:00pm FM105.80 Radio Station

Hi, I'm Lee Min Ho. Happy New Year!

First song: “Love Motion”

Jan 11, he attended Wuhan one of fashion brand event. 

His popularity: not only crowded with fans in airport but even the hotel he is staying is fully booked. 

To start with Lee Minho’s wave, let’s go back to 2009 where his popularity starts. Yes, 2009 “Boys over Flowers”, F4 and he was awarded the “Best New Actor” in Baeksang Arts Awards.

In 2009, “Boys over Flowers” Goh Jun Pyo, he fights to get the role himself. He went for many auditions with his sincerity, showing his determination and finally he got the role. When PD saw him the first time, he thought he must make him a star. As a new star to act in such an important role, makes him very nervous but he did his homework well. He even had this thought to get 15% rating will be good enough but he never expect it to be at 30% this high rating. Everyone started to like Goh Jun Pyo and his popularity increases. Do you like Lee Min Ho from Boys over Flowers?

After “Boys over Flowers”, he gave another new look in a CF with his song “Extreme”.

In 2010, he appeared in Personal Taste as Jeon Jin Ho but this drama he did not have any remarkable result. In Boys over Flowers, he was considered the most successful F4. 

Let’s listen to his voice. (He laughed is because of the microphone too low.)
MH: He said he is mysterious and focus. Many watched him from TV. He did not attend any variety show and only some CF promotion so he is hoping to have more different types of chances to meet everyone. Therefore, conclusion is he is mysterious and more focus in his acting life.

Second song “City Hunter OST ~ It’s Alright”

Another turning point for Lee Min Ho is City Hunter. In this drama, he once again proves himself for his acting skill and his action moves. Lee Yoon Sung, this role displayed Lee Min Ho’s strong points. It’s like the tornado waves exploded. Some who did not start to like Goh Jun Pyo during Boys over Flowers was attracted by City Hunter. Actually in 2008, they wanted to start City Hunter, but the original animation author was not satisfied with the actors and the whole script, therefore copyright was a problem and was dragged till 2011. When Lee Min Ho confirmed to act in this drama, he received many negative feedbacks. Many male animation fans thought he did not have any action dramas background and only early 20s how is he going to portray their popular animation character well. However, after the drama started, the negative feedback was gone and many started to recognize his acting. Before filming started, he prepared himself for 3 months, learning martial arts for few hours daily and he also went to Thailand and learnt shooting, archery, etc. However, he met with accidents like the breaking of glass door which cut his leg. He bears the pain to finish the scenes before going for treatment and also the car accident. He actually worked very hard for this drama.

Third Song: City Hunter OST “Suddenly”

Boys over Flowers and City Hunter, these two scripts are remarkable. Any special requirement when Lee Min Ho chooses his drama. Which one he likes the best?

MH: Cannot depend on each drama. He puts in effort in every drama. Each role affects him and he will adjust himself to each role. 

If you notice, every drama he gives a different feel.

Let’s look at 2012: First time acting in historical drama “Faith”. This drama has a lot of problems and lost many audiences. The script itself has a problem but Minho still got the SBS awards for his acting. 

Fourth Song: Without you

(Not according words by words. Part 2 later too long to translate)

Enjoy listening 

Cr: KNJ流行全日韓
Pic cr: tagged
Translate by Jominz

@vanillakities

i remember when lmh said that the heirs give him big impact and he will not forget it. like you said..

then we must analyse his speech, that he will give back all of his fans give to him by doing more work before he reach

30 years old, so maybe he have plan after that, my delulu mind thinks maybe he will arrange his married in 30 not 35. so he must work hard now to prepare.. haha

Guest myasally

There is planning from KBS that they will produce sageuk drama in june, not sure who is the lead yet, but it come from same production as The Princess Man which a hit....I know it will be hard for uri MinShin to get pair again but i'm rooting for either of them to be in here, but we have PSH and LMH promise that they will act in more drama for 2014, both already confirm movies so maybe we will see their drama rumors/confirmation starting on june

I think uri LMH will get married around the age of 33 to 35. Why I predict this? Because I do believe him when he said he would want to give back a lot to his fans before reaching 30-year old, which I assume he'll enter military service, by involving in many different projects - drama or movies. It's mandatory for 2 years, right? So that makes him 32-year old by the time he completes it. Then I am sure he would want to resume his acting career and get back his momentum etc... So I guess perhaps he wasn't kidding when he said he'll get married around that age of 35 :)
Just my opinion :) Of course, I hope I am wrong and he'll get married even sooner than 35! 

Guest myhepyending

There is planning from KBS that they will produce sageuk drama in june, not sure who is the lead yet, but it come from same production as The Princess Man which a hit....I know it will be hard for uri MinShin to get pair again but i'm rooting for either of them to be in here, but we have PSH and LMH promise that they will act in more drama for 2014, both already confirm movies so maybe we will see their drama rumors/confirmation starting on june

You read my mind chingu!!! When I was reading that news...I hope they cast lmh n psh in that drama....if not either one of them will be good enough ;;)

minholady said: rjuliet said: @faidaris yes yab is very funny and cute, its a feel good drama, jgs was superb in there, and shinhye is at her cutest...the writer is hong siters, as famous as kes who wrote heirs, her works include some of the most popular drama such as the greatest love and the masters sun...but u should watch faith, u will see minho at his best performance there, he plays a legendary general, a very charismatic role, not quite like the otp, but seeing minho as a sword master is amazing :x ...he could star in japanese or chinese or hollywood movies with the best asian directors based on his performance there I think...or maybe its just my cup of tea :D

Guest minshin8

myasally

said: There is planning from KBS that they will produce sageuk drama in june, not sure who is the lead yet, but it come from same production as The Princess Man which a hit....I know it will be hard for uri MinShin to get pair again but i'm rooting for either of them to be in here, but we have PSH and LMH promise that they will act in more drama for 2014, both already confirm movies so maybe we will see their drama rumors/confirmation starting on june

minshin8 said:

myasally

said: There is planning from KBS that they will produce sageuk drama in june, not sure who is the lead yet, but it come from same production as The Princess Man which a hit....I know it will be hard for uri MinShin to get pair again but i'm rooting for either of them to be in here, but we have PSH and LMH promise that they will act in more drama for 2014, both already confirm movies so maybe we will see their drama rumors/confirmation starting on june

I remember LMH saying in one of his interviews that for the closet kiss scene, they didn't practice it because he is not that type of actor who practices his lines and acting before a take. And he also said that maybe that is why PSH was taken aback by his kiss.

But then, why are we seeing fancams of them practicing their lines and acting before a take? Like the sweater hug, the convo at motel room between CES-KT (and many other scenes)..

Was LMH lying to us? Hehehe. Maybe they practiced that hot closet scene a lot so that's why they don't have NG for it ;) :\">

Guest minshin8

shshs said: minshin8 said:

myasally

minshin8 said: shshs said: minshin8 said:

myasally

Guest minshin8

rikasnail said: minshin8 said: shshs said: minshin8 said:

myasally

Guest LaDadaista

Sorry to spazz over the out-of-date/recyclable yet epic topic, but I just can't help sharing my gladness.
After 2 weeks of being inactive on my Twitter account since December 28, today as I was backtracking my old tweets, which I even forgot that I used to tweet such words to our dearest Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, let's see what I found and made me feel really glad this much...

tumblr_mze41sh1av1sfzg9no1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mze41sh1av1sfzg9no2_1280.png

I'm sooooo glad. >____< To me, it feels like my little voice including other MinShinners' worldwide were heard by our dearest Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye. I was really surprised by the fact that I tweeted to LMH on December 26, and asked him to hold PSH's hand in the SBS Awards show and finally my/our wish was fulfilled on December 31. It feels as if my/our messages for this lovely couple were parts of the encouragements that made them courageous enough to publicly announce their so-called "Love Confession" on that night...Awww...:x
Now, I think I should consider tweeting my well wishes to our sweetest couple everyday as the vitaMinShin to nurture and to strengthen their beautiful relationship. I believe it must be worth investing...Hehe... ;))

Archived