[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

@stucked

See this video!

From 3:56, you can see him turning towards PSH and then started to bend his head down to remove the confetti. After which he confirmed with her across the table that it's no longer there. Tell me that you think otherwise... And that it's kjw! Not good with gif, cant summarize here O:-)

Oh if you want to see how the confetti first dropped on his head... See from 3:48 instead =)) O:-)

Ya who knows, he keeps asking people to be honest about their feelings and go forward in 2014...maybe PSH took the hint and be assertive?!? [-O<

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@IsabelinaD OMOMOMOMOOOoooooo!!! It's not totally couple matching. It's wearing same set of clothes from when Heirs did their wrap up party! DON'T THEY HAVE ANY OTHER CLOTHES? For realz? I doubt it. (-_-)

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN THOUGH????

BANZAI??? HAHAHA! :)) :)) ;)

oooooh @wienya is here! :D You may not be familiar with me.. heh.. but I know you're Minoz right? Hehe. :)) Has he done this before? Re-use same set of clothes especially the ones he wore on a wrap up party? Sorry. Delusional fan here. Hohoho. ;)) :))

@IsabelinaD OMOMOMOMOOOoooooo!!! It's not totally couple matching. It's wearing same set of clothes from when Heirs did their wrap up party! DON'T THEY HAVE ANY OTHER CLOTHES? For realz? I doubt it. (

-_-

)

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN THOUGH????

BANZAI??? HAHAHA! :)) :)) ;)

It means something 'memorable' happened after wrap-up party ;-) ;-)

Haha :-D

Guest cikchah88

I wonder if they will ever come clean and tell the public that they are dating. But somehow I think they already are. Sorry for interrupting, and again, sorry for not contributing anything to the discussion. You guys said exactly what I wanted to.. eheheh.
Well, here it is, another chapter.. enjoy! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/639672/3
:D

And more importantly it's not just him, she too wore the same things over n over!!! If we are delusional, it's them who are making us!!! N god I really hope they hav not turned pauper Esp MinHo with spending god knows how much on his heirs wardrobe =)) And the confetti thing, it's PSH he nods to.... Nop not KJW... I am over her... Whoever she is =))
@IsabelinaD lol the inner grey one is same! the overcoat is different ( in wrap up party it was black, now it's a maroon and greyish black thick woven one)

Guest myasally

Why they keep on wearing the clothes which are similar or have connection with heirs?

It just get weird coz this is the first time i've seen a couple in drama but still wearing the same cloth, let me get rational, even though LMH wear his own clothes in heirs but still he has no other clothes in his closet? Okay, fine. Maybe he want to maintain the image of kimtan as promotion in other country but how about PSH? It actually rare for an actress to wear the same clothes over and over again...

Both of them doesn't want to reveal their relation to public but still why playing around with the shippers? #-o

Archived