[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest armanita

anyone, can you make a slow motion vid/gif of their donut kiss??

the scene was very fast..

hello kiss analyzer, @faidaris or maybe @ravairie *lol* how about your opinion about that scene? lips-touch? i hope their lips touch each other *delulu hahahaha

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

Don't be angry.  It's not worth your time and PLEASE DON'T post the picture here.  Nothing good will come out of it but for you to spread her wish to seek attention. I know its hard to do but just ignore and don't even post on the FB page.  Just think happy thoughts chingu and spread happy MinShin love!!  :D

Don't worry,I didn't and I won't post it,here or anywhere else.I was stupid enough to try to post it here,but I'm glad I failed !!! I also realised that this is exactly what she wants,for people to pay attention to her craziness.

And she's totally not worthing our attention.

mi7chimes

said: what was tat stucky? i can't seee... aishhh!! good night *sweet minshin butting dreams* =)) @pattituazon thk u for the update dear... it was whn i was reading it.. n saw the like FRIENDLINESS IS MY TRAIT... i realized that she is an  (feb18 is last day of Aquarius), just like me.. i hav lot of friends too.. lots n lots... lol

Guest rizqiana88

Delurking :)

I read from twitter about semir presscon that Minho likes girl who assertive and caring to others cr. @weareminoz

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

stucked said:
cr. dramatroll.tumblr.com

YEEEEAHHH!!! :))

GOOOOOOD MORNING SHIPPERS!!! :D @kjkfan7 *huuuugs* ;)) :D

@Alina Relaaaaaax! Breath in and breath out! :D Heee.

sorry off topic

Gemini + Aquarius

Soul connection:

This is an excitement plus union - excellent! Put these two together and you have a perfect match. What they can't accomplish, when working as a team, nobody can. Being air signs, both experience life primarily in the realm of thought. Both are highly creative, with very keen intellects and are natural explorers. This meeting of the minds can explode with brilliance and bring them considerable personal satisfaction. They are kindred spirits, both needing freedom in the world as well as in their relationship. A unique and potentially genius combination, this couple will share interests in philosophy, science, politics, the arts and religion. They'll keep each other inspired and entertained, regardless of the type of relationship they share, and can easily be best friends as well as lovers. They may strike others as eccentric, which doesn't bother either of them at all, as they forge their own path either professionally or in an intimate relationship. Both signs can be hard to read and aloof, but they'll feel an instinctual empathy that will help them sense what the other is feeling and thinking. Their airy, mental focus and inquisitive, open minds inspire mutual respect and admiration. They'll appreciate the idiosyncrasies in each other that may disturb or confound outsiders, and their relationship can feel like a sanctuary of expansive understanding. Aquarius, being a fixed sign, brings stability to Gemini and Gemini helps Aquarius release a need for so much control. Aquarius is a visionary; they look to the future, while Gemini explores all that exists in the here and now. They share a sympathetic resonance and can create a very powerful union.

Aquarians are seekers of the truth and look for the facts of a matter. Gemini has been known to stretch the truth, avoid it altogether or worse still, rearrange it to suit themselves. In doing so, there is nothing underhanded or sinister about their actions, rather it's just an innocent way of leaving things open and loose. Aquarius can find Gemini's child-like innocence grating from time to time, or the twins' inconsistencies may strike them as annoyingly immature. Aquarius can be imperious and controlling, and if they try to impose their will on Gemini too much, Gemini will rebel and escape. The Aquarian shadow side can be very cold, they'll become remote and detached in a way that unsettles even Gemini, who can be pretty aloof and detached themselves. Aquarius can get annoyed if Gemini talks too much, which can trigger the Aquarius silent treatment. Gemini is more vulnerable than Aquarius and they can be wounded if Aquarius pulls too far away. Gemini will often be in a student or follower position in the relationship, but Aquarius has much to learn from the twins as well - their open heartedness and positive attitude among them. Since they are both so focused in the mind, they may need to make an effort to get out of their heads once in a while and check in with their hearts. A solid foundation in friendship between them is both probable and highly desirable.

Love rating:

:x

nizzav said: sorry off topic

Gemini + Aquarius

Soul connection:

This is an excitement plus union - excellent! Put these two together and you have a perfect match. What they can't accomplish, when working as a team, nobody can. Being air signs, both experience life primarily in the realm of thought. Both are highly creative, with very keen intellects and are natural explorers. This meeting of the minds can explode with brilliance and bring them considerable personal satisfaction. They are kindred spirits, both needing freedom in the world as well as in their relationship. A unique and potentially genius combination, this couple will share interests in philosophy, science, politics, the arts and religion. They'll keep each other inspired and entertained, regardless of the type of relationship they share, and can easily be best friends as well as lovers. They may strike others as eccentric, which doesn't bother either of them at all, as they forge their own path either professionally or in an intimate relationship. Both signs can be hard to read and aloof, but they'll feel an instinctual empathy that will help them sense what the other is feeling and thinking. Their airy, mental focus and inquisitive, open minds inspire mutual respect and admiration. They'll appreciate the idiosyncrasies in each other that may disturb or confound outsiders, and their relationship can feel like a sanctuary of expansive understanding. Aquarius, being a fixed sign, brings stability to Gemini and Gemini helps Aquarius release a need for so much control. Aquarius is a visionary; they look to the future, while Gemini explores all that exists in the here and now. They share a sympathetic resonance and can create a very powerful union.

Aquarians are seekers of the truth and look for the facts of a matter. Gemini has been known to stretch the truth, avoid it altogether or worse still, rearrange it to suit themselves. In doing so, there is nothing underhanded or sinister about their actions, rather it's just an innocent way of leaving things open and loose. Aquarius can find Gemini's child-like innocence grating from time to time, or the twins' inconsistencies may strike them as annoyingly immature. Aquarius can be imperious and controlling, and if they try to impose their will on Gemini too much, Gemini will rebel and escape. The Aquarian shadow side can be very cold, they'll become remote and detached in a way that unsettles even Gemini, who can be pretty aloof and detached themselves. Aquarius can get annoyed if Gemini talks too much, which can trigger the Aquarius silent treatment. Gemini is more vulnerable than Aquarius and they can be wounded if Aquarius pulls too far away. Gemini will often be in a student or follower position in the relationship, but Aquarius has much to learn from the twins as well - their open heartedness and positive attitude among them. Since they are both so focused in the mind, they may need to make an effort to get out of their heads once in a while and check in with their hearts. A solid foundation in friendship between them is both probable and highly desirable.

Love rating:

10. Magical. Once these two are together, they may never part. One of their tests in life will be aligning their lives to get together. It will be necessary to sync the calendars to block out space to spend time alone, just the two of them.

:x

Don't worry,I didn't and I won't post it,here or anywhere else.I was stupid enough to try to post it here,but I'm glad I failed !!! I also realised that this is exactly what she wants,for people to pay attention to her craziness.

And she's totally not worthing our attention.

I really don't understand what are you talking about :) :) so pleeeease can you stop talking about it before I starting asked for those pics which I don't know what are those ..... B-) B-) B-) :))

@rizqiana88 *huuuuuugs* Thaaanks for delurking and posting your first ever here in soompi. Hohoho! Caring? Check! Assertive? How assertive? HOHOHO! :)) A gift for you fangirl. HAHAHA!

ot7.gif
I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT.. I LIKE TO.. MOOOOVE IT.. :))

gingerpeach said:

Here's the song on Youtube for those of you wondering! Has subs if you're on a pc.

I love u girl I love u darling
Just thinking of your name makes me smile
Even if the world is covered with flowers, I can only see you

It hasn’t even been an hour since we parted
How can I go through this long night alone? I’m going crazy

I think I’m under a spell right now
My eyes are closed but I see you
Your warm voice, just hearing it makes my heart peaceful
You are my comma, you are my life’s period
Even if I’m wrong sometimes, draw a circle around me to hide it
Whenever I see you, I get touched
You’re so kind-hearted that I fall for you every day
Because your shyness is so pretty
Miralces don’t seem like a big deal
Your name makes everything poetic, do you know?
People around me are very surprised by me
My bad temper went away and I’m all laughs now
I’m in trouble, whenever I part from you
I look at the clock, I look at my texts, I get so nervous

There’s over an hour left until I have to meet you
But I’m already done getting ready, I have my bag
Whenever I see you, I keep getting sleepy and my eyes close
I get attracted to you like a pillow on a morning I want to sleep in
Why are you laughing? I’m serious, are you teasing me?
Answer me, why are you only brushing back your hair?
Even when we held hands and walked, I missed you
So I stopped and just stared at you
No, nothing is on your face, you’re just so pretty
When you looked away for a moment, I kissed you
I love that you’re so cool, even when you eat messily, you’re so fair like an angel
Even when you catch me staring at other girls’ legs and pinch me
I’m so happy, I love it

This moment, we are the center of the world
The dazzling sunlight shines toward us
The birds sing, a rainbow is in the sky
At your sweet whispers
Your my one and only moon
Pulling at my heart

(Oh! Come On I Love U Girl Love U Love U Darling, a smile on my lips)
(Oh! Yeah! I love U Girl Love U Love U Darling I only see you)

@stucked you really don't miss a chance to make us see this dance hhhhhhhhhh

because i'm on phone I can't see your signature do you change it ??? so you post it in different way hhhhhhhh Good morning :) :)

Topbob ft Bumkey – Darling

It hasn’t even been an hour since we parted
How can I go through this long night alone? I’m going crazy

I think I’m under a spell right now
My eyes are closed but I see you
Your warm voice, just hearing it makes my heart peaceful
You are my comma, you are my life’s period
Even if I’m wrong sometimes, draw a circle around me to hide it
Whenever I see you, I get touched
You’re so kind-hearted that I fall for you every day
Because your shyness is so pretty
Miralces don’t seem like a big deal
Your name makes everything poetic, do you know?
People around me are very surprised by me
My bad temper went away and I’m all laughs now
I’m in trouble, whenever I part from you
I look at the clock, I look at my texts, I get so nervous

There’s over an hour left until I have to meet you
But I’m already done getting ready, I have my bag
Whenever I see you, I keep getting sleepy and my eyes close
I get attracted to you like a pillow on a morning I want to sleep in
Why are you laughing? I’m serious, are you teasing me?
Answer me, why are you only brushing back your hair?
Even when we held hands and walked, I missed you
So I stopped and just stared at you
No, nothing is on your face, you’re just so pretty
When you looked away for a moment, I kissed you
I love that you’re so cool, even when you eat messily, you’re so fair like an angel
Even when you catch me staring at other girls’ legs and pinch me
I’m so happy, I love it

This moment, we are the center of the world
The dazzling sunlight shines toward us
The birds sing, a rainbow is in the sky
At your sweet whispers
Your my one and only moon
Pulling at my heart

(Oh! Come On I Love U Girl Love U Love U Darling, a smile on my lips)
(Oh! Yeah! I love U Girl Love U Love U Darling I only see you)

I bet park meeso knows much about sin zi and her darling

http://geunshinaddict.blogspot.com/2013/09/park-shin-hye-pictures-from-best-friend.html

Guest crazybees4

mi7chimes said:

I'm more convinced that PSH likes LMH. I mean, who wouldn't fall for LMH?! I'm sure there are million of girls who swoons at the sight of him so he can have his pickings. But with LMH, sometimes I can't tell if he fell or is falling for PSH...

Thank you for the info ^^

Well, First is good communication, and then now is assertive and caring :-?
She's our SHIN HYE =)) =)) =)) 

this wasn't the ideal type for LMH before ... is this new hhhhhhhhhhhhh he really changed that this year :)) O:-) :bz

Archived