[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest lilyrose81

@mi7chimes haha I know the rulesss, I was asking stucked on how to post the picturesss since we can't quote the pics hehe but got the explanation on how to do so already and thank you anywayy! :x

@stucked Hahaha okay it helps a little bit shall try it after this! Thank youu! :x

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hye14

said:

Do you notice there's tear in their eyes when they hear each other speech during the SBS speech? I did not realise until someone raise the question in PSHIFC. See Minho eye getting a bit teary, that is at the point when he raise his eyebrow, kinda of giving encouragement to SH, when she was on the verge of crying. And also Shinhye eye a bit teary when MH getting top excellence award, looking proud of him. Wow, they really feel for each other's determination and hard work put in to make the drama a success!! MH is really very sweet to SH, wish they will be together, if not, at least be each other soulmate! But I think MH does not believe in platonic friendship, there is no middle ground for him, just like Kim Tan!!!

@stucked after back reading, I have to jump to the nearest laptop just to see your signature since I cannot see it with my phone :))@pattituazon you should become a film writer and then cast our MinShin to play the lead roles. I'll support whatever you write no matter what'll happen :x Keep writing, chingu. Your fic makes my day. 

By the way, I wonder where is @pluie these days? 

Guest myungso

rjuliet said: lolipop86gorgeous said: @myungso...okok..super big hugsss to you too... >:D< >:D< >:D< and high five chingu..yes..we not only in the same boat..but we upgrade to Titanic Ship..hahahaha..continue monitoring her rings and their outfit... =)) >:)

gingerpeach said:
Here's the song on Youtube for those of you wondering! Has subs if you're on a pc.

I love u girl I love u darling
Just thinking of your name makes me smile
Even if the world is covered with flowers, I can only see you

It hasn’t even been an hour since we parted
How can I go through this long night alone? I’m going crazy

I think I’m under a spell right now
My eyes are closed but I see you
Your warm voice, just hearing it makes my heart peaceful
You are my comma, you are my life’s period

Even if I’m wrong sometimes, draw a circle around me to hide it
Whenever I see you, I get touched
You’re so kind-hearted that I fall for you every day
Because your shyness is so pretty

Miralces don’t seem like a big deal
Your name makes everything poetic, do you know?
People around me are very surprised by me
My bad temper went away and I’m all laughs now

I’m in trouble, whenever I part from you
I look at the clock, I look at my texts, I get so nervous

There’s over an hour left until I have to meet you
But I’m already done getting ready, I have my bag
Whenever I see you, I keep getting sleepy and my eyes close
I get attracted to you like a pillow on a morning I want to sleep in
Why are you laughing? I’m serious, are you teasing me?

Answer me, why are you only brushing back your hair?
Even when we held hands and walked, I missed you
So I stopped and just stared at you
No, nothing is on your face, you’re just so pretty

When you looked away for a moment, I kissed you
I love that you’re so cool, even when you eat messily, you’re so fair like an angel
Even when you catch me staring at other girls’ legs and pinch me
I’m so happy, I love it

This moment, we are the center of the world
The dazzling sunlight shines toward us
The birds sing, a rainbow is in the sky
At your sweet whispers
Your my one and only moon
Pulling at my heart

(Oh! Come On I Love U Girl Love U Love U Darling, a smile on my lips)
(Oh! Yeah! I love U Girl Love U Love U Darling I only see you)

Guest minshinaddicted

I really love PSH smile..sweet, cute and beautiful <3  Picture of PSH in 2011 and 2013, she still cute and beautiful until now.

pc2.jpg058d61e30537da111ed470d515eb9289.jpg

Guest LaDadaista

Thanks to trust3, I had to dig out for more visual evidences to prove that LMH is really a "Sex God" LOL =P~

1. While looking straight at the big screen, LMH immediately turned his head to the right to check PSH's reaction from the TV monitor on the floor.

EC05Ne3.gif EtmwQ9a.gif

2. Once LMH saw the cutest reaction of his lady, his hand was automatically gliding up to touch his mouth.

According to this article: [http://po.st/Sb3SpL], if he touches his face a lot, while looking at you...it's a combination of nervous excitement, preening and AUTOEROTIC touching. You start touching your own mouth more because your lips are ultra sensitive and it feels good. Plus, it plants the idea in the other person's mind that it could be a good idea to kiss you.
qfQBJfv.gif KT91Mml.gif d1kwHYP.gif

And when we're attracted to someone, our skin (most noticeably our lips and mouth) become increasingly sensitive to touch and other stimulation...If you're drinking, you'll take more sips. 

When men are sexually interested, they start playing with circular objects. Why? They remind him of your breasts: his body is "leaking" what's happening in his subconscious mind.

3. Ahhh, then that's why while looking or stealing the glances at his lady, LMH impulsively held the BOTTLE and did the SIP-SIP, GULP-GULP so many times throughout the SBS Awards show...

RgpCScO.gif CwPaJIb.gif

Now, I just can't help imagining what our beloved "Sex God" really did to our beloved "Sexy Goddess" after the SBS show, maybe this...8-}

vGPM0CB.gif mxZMCiZ.gif 

Guest comelcoke

@pattituazon thanks for updating your marvellous fanfics. seems real to me. im sure youre going to relate your story with their life now. i cant wait what are you going to write regarding the dress at miu miu event and how both of them cant separated with their iphone. hihoohohoh i cant wait that. updating as soon as you can ya chingu. my hobby is reading no matter what medium it is. ha ha..  ;):)>- =D>

Guest lovelyowl

@IsabelinaD said: PSH has a beautiful friendship with Kang Min Hyuk,...Oh, so sweet, I know that it is the way PSH behaves with his friends. But with uri LMH, she doesn't  [-X  Why? Why? Why?
Because she doesn't need his friendship, she needs.....his love.  Right answer!!  <:-P
With uri LMH, instead she is shy.. :\">

@pattiuazon - Reading your fanfic always make me happy!  How clever and creative of you to add all the actual events into your story. It's so REAL, just like how PSH and LMH would interact and I love the moments that they're together! You really have a way with words, it's a rare talent!

Please consider making this fanfic into an e-book! I will buy it right away and read any time I feel like it. I'm sure the rest feel the same way too!

Just too cute for words!!! I am looking forward to reading their romance, if you're going to add the part about PSH's Miu Miu dressing, it will be hilarious
=))

Archived