• Created
  • Last Reply

lilyrose81 said:

@nizzav I live in Cavite.

:)

I've been lurking in LMH thread and I saw this:

THIS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL KID!

:)

)I think it was a cut from LMH's Good Day. He was supposed to pose near the cow, but the cow suddenly walked away and then he ran after it. He's really cute haha, that's why I find him perfect for PSH. He would surely make her laugh with his antics.cr. to source

@thunderempress found the vid http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19e0hs_%E3%83%9F%E3%83%B3%E3%83%9B%E3%81%AEgood-day-17_peoplesorry can't find eng sub

Guest rjuliet

i love u girl i love u darling...dududududu...delulu said its minho serenading his baby girl each night everytime he goes away...

Guest thunderempress

@nizzav its ok after back tracking on the LMH thread I found that somebody posted an english translation of the episode. :) too bad its not embedded on the video

I LOVE YOU GIRL. I LOVE YOU DARLING. *screams inside* *dies*

cr. DC

Ress. Whut? Hahahaha! :))

@nizzav? yes chingu? hehe. post the link here and Ress can repost it. Hahaha! :)) Thaaaanks pervy Ress! *hugs*

why you dying stucky? what is he saying?? ^_-

btw dont act like you don't know what soundd..... mmmmm.... hahahaha =)) =)) =))

@nizzav ya just post the link in your comment. will post it :D

Shin hye said that when she faces relationship, she is the “positive/active” type of person. If there’s someone that she likes, she will be glowing..

she already glowing, and now she really active revealing her feeling.. with that song, and talk about married anywhere,
perhaps she already in relationship with

) ) ;

HAHAHA! I'm dying though I can't understand anything. Today was Park Se Young (PSH labelmate) and Wooyoung (2PM) WGM episode. They were presented THIS. And Wooyoung thought of Shin Hye as the common denominator for the 3 guys(JGS, LJS and Min Ho) Why though? HAHAHA!

tumblr_mz8juqQQGm1tp766bo1_400.jpgtumblr_mz8jueVd1S1tp766bo1_400.jpg
cr.DC

Anyone watched this? If so, correct me if I'm wrong with my silly interpretation. HAHAHA! :);):))

edit:

OMO. Maybe he thought Shin Hye is his new wife. o_O
Coz Shin Hye has worked with all these 3, same with Se Young. But he immediately thought of Shin Hye. :))
HAHAHAHAHAA! Like that could happen. HAHAHA! :))

Archived