[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pattituazon I have started reading you fanfic today and i have finished it at once, it is really great but i loved the last chapter (20) the mostkeep writing, you are actually talented ...  =D> =D> =D>

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!IT'S DANGEROUUSSS DANGEROUUSSS!!!!!!!!!!I'm back reading now and until pages 612 and all of discussion is about LMH dance ducky and THE CLOSET KISS???? :o :O :oYOUURRRRR DETAILED ANALYZEDDDDDD OMG!!! CRACKED ME UP!!!!!!FOR MINORRRSSSSSS DANGEROUUSSSSSS BETTER IF YOU SKIPPED!!!!! LOL! :o 
I was frustrated like this every open next and next of page! LOL!
frustasi.gif~original frustasi.gif~original frustasi.gif~original frustasi.gif~original

THE PERV VIRUS WILL INFECTED EVERYONE HERE!!! LOL!!

thanhthuy said:

From : On January 9, actress Kim Sung Ryung was a guest on KBS Radio Cool FM “Lee Sora’s Music Show” and talked about her relationship with Lee Min Ho.

On this day, the radio show had a special segment called “Superstar” which Kim Sung Ryung was a guest of. Radio DJ Lee So Ra asked Kim Sung Ryung about her recent SBS drama “The Heirs” and her co-actors. She wondered if Kim Sung Ryung has kept in touch with them.

Kim Sung Ryung answered that even after the drama had ended, she still kept in touch with Lee Min Ho. In the drama, Lee Min Ho played the role of Kim Tan. Kim Sung Ryung had played the role of Kim Tan’s mother Han Ki Ae. She proudly stated that after the drama had ended, Lee Min Ho had contacted her. Kim Sung Ryung had made the newspaper headline of being ill after the drama, so he messaged her because he was worried about her health.

She continued with the statement that after the message, he had changed his phone number. Thus, she does not have his number anymore. Kim Sung Ryung lastly added “Tan! Please give your mother your phone number”. The last statement brought laughter to the radio DJ and staff member.
CrLink: http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/10/lee-min-ho-in-contact-with-drama-the-heirs-mom-kim-sung-ryung/#.UtCFj5m9LCQ

thunderempress said: @pattituazon thanks for updating your fanfic...I really love the latest chapter.

Sometimes, I just wish that South Korea would be more like here in the Philippines when it comes to on-screen couple. Once the on-screen couple works, its sure to get another project together. There are fan clubs just for a love team here. There's even a love team here who have made several movies and dramas together and they recently had a movie that celebrates the 10th year anniversary of their team up....Although those two never once dated in real life. They are just purely an on-screen couple and are both known to be in a relationship with different people.
But for LMH and PSH I really want them to date in real life and get married later on ;))

nizzav said: thunderempress said: @pattituazon thanks for updating your fanfic...I really love the latest chapter.

Sometimes, I just wish that South Korea would be more like here in the Philippines when it comes to on-screen couple. Once the on-screen couple works, its sure to get another project together. There are fan clubs just for a love team here. There's even a love team here who have made several movies and dramas together and they recently had a movie that celebrates the 10th year anniversary of their team up....Although those two never once dated in real life. They are just purely an on-screen couple and are both known to be in a relationship with different people.
But for LMH and PSH I really want them to date in real life and get married later on ;))

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S DANGEROUUSSS DANGEROUUSSS!!!!!!!!!!
I'm back reading now and until pages 612 and all of discussion is about LMH dance ducky and THE CLOSET KISS???? :o :O :o
YOUURRRRR DETAILED ANALYZEDDDDDD OMG!!! CRACKED ME UP!!!!!!
FOR MINORRRSSSSSS DANGEROUUSSSSSS BETTER IF YOU SKIPPED!!!!! LOL! :o 

I was frustrated like this every open next and next of page! LOL!

frustasi.gif~original frustasi.gif~original frustasi.gif~original frustasi.gif~original

THE PERVVIRUS WILL INFECTED EVERYONE HERE!!! LOL!!

Your profile's picture cracks me up every time I see it

=)) .It's like I watch myself,drooling over Min Hot :))

By the way,you're just one post away from 900,congrats =D>

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

Good night girls,I will finally go to sleep know,I can barely keep my eyes open (:| .see u later .

Guest chloe_addict

Interesting...that LMH changed his number. But why??? 
Remember the snapshot at the SBS awards of the girl who plays "Rachel" (sorry, don't know the actress' name...) signaled to LMH to call her? Maybe it's so that she could have his new number. 
So if KT's mom + presumably Rachel don't know his number, does that include ES too??? :((
Is it so that he can take the time to break away from his character of Heirs and get back to being LMH instead of KT? 
So whoever he was calling/texting at the airport had to be someone who knows his new number. But who would that be...? 

shshs said: @pattituazon I have started reading you fanfic today and i have finished it at once, it is really great but i loved the last chapter (20) the mostkeep writing, you are actually talented ...  =D> =D> =D>

psh088.jpg?type=w800
I think its BTS. WHY HE HUGGED HER???? :\">even on BTS? not take yet :P
and why we didn't see morning scene for this???? WHY WHY WHY SBS???????????!!!!!!! 118lpmo.gif
you so CRUEL!psh089.jpg?type=w800

YOU CRUELLLLL SBS!!!!! RAWWWWRRRRR!!!psh027.jpg?type=w800

edit : waah this is my 900th post !!!!! <:-Psemangat.gif~original

I love this part!!! When LMH was named winner Best Actor, He stood up with, he leaned to thank, and immediately he directed his gaze to someone. He glanced down. And you can notice the beautiful stare of PSH to LMH, like she was saying "You did it" and he saying "I did it, my love"  :x
In this gif, the sequence is very fast, you can watch the video and then tell me. ;;) It would be fantastic, it's in slow motion  :)>-
tumblr_myt582TUcb1siqvhio1_250.gif  tumblr_myt582TUcb1siqvhio2_250.gif 

THIS...LOOK...I FROZE THE IMAGE  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRT63gPXwfPhn_d_sw4jw9 

Archived