[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

chacha29 said: Please tell shinhye to join Heirs promotion overseas :(( :(( :(( pleaseeee!!!! Shinhye please give some space of ur schedule for promoting :(( :(( :(( Missing LMH PSH so badly :x

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jennifer Santos said: Hello ladies ..Wow its so hard back reading, its sure hard shipping..I just stop by for awhile, been busy the whole day..@ stucked and @ giselle_tw both of you are so funny today..no worries about our young ones here, the have to learn sometimes.@ faidaris you and all your kissing scene...hope you will find your * Kim Tan* to experience the scene of episode 16 someday ( guess you are single)...but will you be able to, if you are here most of the time???  Miss all of you today...To everyone whom just joined this awesome thread. Welcome.Still discussing the kiss that made this thread active?..The couple that shows us contradictory signs..One is glowing but very busy and starting a new chapter in her life, another loosing weight and less smiley but decide to add colour to his clothing (2014..red) They seems to compliment each other with same colour scheme..since their last drama..on separate events...got to go I have my own *Kim Tan* to company..Good night ladies.

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

so PSH wants to have 4 children .*ahem* Min Ho,are you aware of this  :\"> :\"> :\">???get to work my boy  =)) =)) =)) maybe you can make her change her mind,you know what I mean  ;)) :)) :D.o my,I'm too shameless because of these two  :P

Guest destinii23

I'm still back reading (at page 532 now, going to sleep and continuing tomorrow haha!), since I've hardly got the time while dealing with "real life" haha. 
I visited when I saw PSH's miu miu photos on twitter, and wanted to know the reaction here. Shared my POV so you might have seen my post between 532 to 614. Not to start up anything again, but I wanted to share this (shall put in spoiler)

Bdi6K8cCMAE_BZt.jpg:large

Anyway, I got to watch LMH's acceptance speech for Best Excellence Actor and found something. His expression, then his eyes suddenly turned very soft at one point, and (it seemed to me that) he was looking at Shin Hye at that time. I cross-referenced the video (2:00-2:07) with the gif (his soft eyes - just as the gif starts playing), that contains the translation:

tumblr_myt7vjYkUO1siqvhio6_r1_250.gif

Yeokshi.... :P:) :x

yoyoo said:

PS2. Why the crews called them "riding couple???"

I have a same question with you ! In BTS video, staffs called them riding couple , so with my poor english I don't understand. Riding make me think about horses =))))) 

I have just read an old article ShinHye said Lee Min Ho and her, they were good friends http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/park-shin-hye-says-heirs-co-star-lee-min-ho-is-both-gentlemanly-and-like-an-elementary-school-kid

http://en.hikpop.com/?p=267420

It is said that in an interview or conference for The Heirs ,Min Ho said  they were close and each time when they met each other he wanted to buy gift for her

but I didn't find that interview :(

@lara428

hmmmm... just digged it out frm page 10... so indeed there was such a statement made...

ya ya.. i didnot go to sleep yet... how can with that *rubbing lips* replaying in my HEAD-wa =))

I'm not sure if you guys know this.. but they r called TANEUN couple.KIM TAN(TAN)  + EUN SANG(EUN) = TANEUNand the meaning of taneun(korean word) in english is 'riding'.....thus the RIDING COUPLE.They shud have just translate it to TANEUN couple lol....

Guest lara428

@stucked wow! Thank you for reposting it again and appreciating!:) sorry if it is a bit messed up at first hehe im just a newbie here still learning how to link:)) im just too excited to post and share it to you guys!:) again thank you very much!:) goodnight!:)

Jennifer Santos said: Hello ladies ..Wow its so hard back reading, its sure hard shipping..I just stop by for awhile, been busy the whole day..@ stucked and @ giselle_tw both of you are so funny today..no worries about our young ones here, the have to learn sometimes.@ faidaris you and all your kissing scene...hope you will find your * Kim Tan* to experience the scene of episode 16 someday ( guess you are single)...but will you be able to, if you are here most of the time???  Miss all of you today...To everyone whom just joined this awesome thread. Welcome.Still discussing the kiss that made this thread active?..The couple that shows us contradictory signs..One is glowing but very busy and starting a new chapter in her life, another loosing weight and less smiley but decide to add colour to his clothing (2014..red) They seems to compliment each other with same colour scheme..since their last drama..on separate events...got to go I have my own *Kim Tan* to company..Good night ladies.

ok.. phew! found the article where he always wants to gift her thingss.. :P

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/10868/20131010/friends-lee-min-ho-park-shin-hye.htm

he says its because she plays Eun Sangs character so well.. that she indeed looks a poor girl... whom he would love to gift something evertime he meets her.

did he think so abt other actors who played poor girls with him? :P

Guest lara428

@mi7chimes yeah thats the one im talking about :)) hehe. Thank you for the link again, anyway it is just that i want to know what that means that whenever he sees her ,it feels like he want to buy a gift for her.:)) hehe. Felt that there is something between those lines :)) anyway, im really gonan sleep its already 2am and i just cant't stop reading and interacting with you guys!:) MINSHIN Couple! Hwaiting!:x

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

MinShin were so freaking cute in this BTS for Etude  :x .

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lylgBHZ1rYU#

even at that time she was calling him OPPA 

;)) ;)) ;))

sorry girls,the link doesn't work,I don't know why ,I think I'm not good at sharing links. :((
but if you want to watch it,go on youtube and search for Lee Min Ho Etude house CF 2 behind the scene.they're adorable in this clip  :x

Guest jonangee

@pattituazon thanks for updating your fanfic...I really love the latest chapter.

Sometimes, I just wish that South Korea would be more like here in the Philippines when it comes to on-screen couple. Once the on-screen couple works, its sure to get another project together. There are fan clubs just for a love team here. There's even a love team here who have made several movies and dramas together and they recently had a movie that celebrates the 10th year anniversary of their team up....Although those two never once dated in real life. They are just purely an on-screen couple and are both known to be in a relationship with different people.

But for LMH and PSH I really want them to date in real life and get married later on ;))

Youre right and even push the pairing for publicity and promotion.

Archived