[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

crazybees4 said:

After glancing through all your posts, I told myself it is no need to share anything.  What you said is what I thought, but you did better. :D

But ladies!  I could not help.  I still need to let it out.  Please accept my apologies if it sounds like your thoughts are repeated.  Yes, it is about the kissing scene.  I am trying my best to make my version different but still convey the same meaning.  After “observing” this scene countless time, my imagination began……………..

I love to think LMH longs for this scene.  No! No! I have no dirty mind.  I thought this kind of kiss could prove him something esp. if he did develop a special feeling toward her.  The length of their kissing and the way he kissed her proved he really enjoyed this kiss.  (I think he said it in one interview too) When she kissed him back, I thought they both forgot where they were.  They were not KT and ES, they became LMH & PSH. 

That’s why he continued “gulping” her like he finally found the Oasis.  Then he realized he was still in the scene he had to stop and move on to finish the scene as “Kim Tan”. Before he stopped, he could not help give her his last passionate kiss and she did respond.  That made it is much harder for him to hold himself together and back to his role. The way he clenched his jaws after pulling away and a feeling in his eyes showed how hard it was not to continue kissing her. When he hugged her, I felt he talked to himself,  “ This is really great!  It is HEAVEN!!”

For my dear PSH, I thought her expression is PSH’s expression not Eun Sung.  She looked blank, but in her mind she might think “Oh!  This is how people kiss. This is how people feel.  I’ve never believed I did a “real” kiss Minho Oppa! What have I just done? !!!!    Then she heard him said his line, she then realized  “Oh! I am still ES.  I have to hug him back.  She slowly hugged him back and suddenly felt a very strange feeling.  It’s warm and sweet.  It made her hugged him … tightly.  He felt the same and hugged her....... tighter.  They then forgot everything again and became themselves.  

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still talking about my Closet Kisses and Love Motion Hips girls? >:)

viewimageM.php?id=minho&no=29bcc427b18a7

cr.as tagged :-P :-P :-P
Oh yeah, new picture. Hee. :)

@minshinaddicted Annyeong!! :) Welcome to this usually crazy but somewhat perv-today thread. Hehehe! Post away! Don't be shy! Heee. :D

Guest crystal7700

someone save my bleeding nose and ovaries from those gifs of Lee Minho please HAHAHA :\"> joking okay sorry if I'm crude or anything heh

Guest comelcoke

in ep 16 i think every intimate scene it was LMH and PSH (totally) its not KT and ES. hahahah in early of ep 16 while they hugging inside KT room. the desire, their face, their eyes totally LMH and PSH. it was the most memorable hugging i ever seen. and in the middle of ep 16 the passionate kisses. walla… girls/guys how you describe it i'm totally agree. no doubt. hahahaha minshin is sailing chingu. dont worry.  :x :-O 8->

Guest taneunari

at Busan fansign today,

shinhye answered some questions from the Heirs fans, and she said her favorite ost from the heirs was Only with my heart by park jung hyun

and she was not sure if she participated in overseas promotion for the heirs along with Tan and Youngdo.

shinhye often visits the heirs DC gallery to see some good pictures.

comelcoke said: in ep 16 i think every intimate scene it was LMH and PSH (totally) its not KT and ES. hahahah in early of ep 16 while they hugging inside KT room. the desire, their face, their eyes totally LMH and PSH. it was the most memorable hugging i ever seen. and in the middle of ep 16 the passionate kisses. walla… girls/guys how you describe it i'm totally agree. no doubt. hahahaha minshin is sailing chingu. dont worry.  :x :-O 8->

Archived