[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Min Ho and Shin Hye's KISS EVOLUTION. (-_-)

tumblr_mx0vpx5lJh1s6r2h6o1_500.giftumblr_mx0vpx5lJh1s6r2h6o3_250.giftumblr_mx0vpx5lJh1s6r2h6o2_250.giftumblr_mx0vpx5lJh1s6r2h6o4_500.giftumblr_mx0vpx5lJh1s6r2h6o5_500.gif

DUN DUN DUN... KYAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! :)) ;):))

tumblr_mx0vpx5lJh1s6r2h6o6_500.gif

OH! I also added a.. FOOTSIE!!! :D

1476420_556767107733345_800124562_n.jpg

EDIT:

And this is my reaction post in the main Heirs thread, @stucked: "OMFG. Hahaha! I've seen all of LMH dramas, and this kiss is.. hmm.. saying it's hot is underrated.. hahaha! Actuallly, all I see now is LMH and PSH since last ep 13, especially if the scene is only between the two of em. I am seeing things now. Hahahaha! Aaaargh. I need to sleep now, but I. Just. Can't. Maaaaaan."

Aaaand this is @giselle_tw: "Man...LMH look hungry. I know that he was a good kisser, but tonighy kiss scene show me that he really into the kiss. I think its beyond acting. Its LMH. Seeing his plump eyes while he kissed her, show me the guy was. Half trance by passion . He even have to punish himself by biting his lower lips to control and hold his buring passion for that scene. After kissed hug really emphasize his feeling."

Now. Who's the perv? HAHAHAHA! :-P :-P ;-)

SKINSHIP FOR THE WIN!!!!!! BANZAI!!! BANZAI!! BANZAI!!! :)) :)) :))

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lilyrose81: So maybe they're not dating but they kind of overdid the kiss (i'm not complaining) and probably realise 'something' at that point but don't really talk about it afterwards. Because in an interview LMH said he didn't know that PSH was surprised and he's sorry that he had to kiss her for real and that she was not informed beforehand (right?)..

Sorry I cut you post..make me hardly thinking?? Why in Heirs..LMH didnt discuss about the kissing scene with PSH??? Before this LMH discuss first with his co-star before kiss right??? Please correct me if I'm wrong!!!..and in the script need to kiss real and passionate (corret me if I'm wrong)...so LMH choose French Kiss as our chingu post here and she observed for long time what she feel..hmmm...no wonder PSH shocked..LMH choose French Kiss. Daebakk...PSH is so lucky girl..hehee...I'm so happy for them.. :\"> :x

Delusional mode is on but I bet its reality..ehehehehh >:) >:)

Guest myhepyending

delurkforminshin said: Hi, me being intrigued by all your kiss scene analyses decided to watch the slow motion again >:)I notice after sucking her lips, he might have used tounge (around 1.03) then after a while back to lips again.. My guess is SH is still pretty inexperienced with full blown French kiss hahaha Still oh gosh it was sooo hot!! Sensual and addictive.. :\"> Sorry minors but I cant help sharing my observations :D

Guest rjuliet

yes we are dear @lolipop86gorgeous...lol...well, so baby boy wear red and black checkered scarf and blue and black sunglasses...looks similar to what his gf was wearing recently *ahem...i remember the first couple i shipped was robsten...cause their kisses seemed real and the look that rob and edward gave to his kris and bella is very soft and tender...just like how kim tan and minho looks at eun sang and shin hye...their off screen chemistry

vala87 said:

You guys, stop talking about the kiss will you? Just kidding, NEVER stop discussing about it, I love everytime this subject comes along, it’s like we can’t keep ourselves from watching and analyzing it, I feel like I know their every movement there, did I turn into a pervert??? :\"> ;))

How can it still give me the same feeling when I watch it, I tend to think it’s because it’s a REAL KISS, it doesn’t feel like an act, it’s so real and passionate and yet so sensual and romantic. These two are going to make me lose my mind :\"> ;))

Guest rjuliet

@stucked their evolution kiss is so revolutionary ..lol ...daebak...it showed gentleman side of minho thebway he said he has to be in vincinity with the girl he likes for a while before deciding to be frontal...lol...youre da man minho ssi :x ...eat out your love interest full mouthed is so inspiring...lol :x

Guest tropicalgirl

faidaris said: vala87 said:

You guys, stop talking about the kiss will you? Just kidding, NEVER stop discussing about it, I love everytime this subject comes along, it’s like we can’t keep ourselves from watching and analyzing it, I feel like I know their every movement there, did I turn into a pervert??? :\"> ;))

How can it still give me the same feeling when I watch it, I tend to think it’s because it’s a REAL KISS, it doesn’t feel like an act, it’s so real and passionate and yet so sensual and romantic. These two are going to make me lose my mind :\"> ;))

Guest rjuliet

lol at footsies ...i love how they use breaking dawn soundtrack by sleeping at last called turning page softly as the background of tan-eun lovely scene :x

Guest lameoser

giselle_tw said:

stucked

said:

giselle_tw

said: @stucked you bloody pervert how dare you digging my old comment and post it here

:)

) I'm trying to fix my image In front of these minors and yet you have to corner me again *smack X( you want me to bomb you with Mino love motion dance???? Huh ?! >

:)

Guest lightforyou

stucked said: giselle_tw said: @stucked you bloody pervert how dare you digging my old comment and post it here :)) I'm trying to fix my image In front of these minors and yet you have to corner me again *smack X( you want me to bomb you with Mino love motion dance???? Huh ?! >:)

Guest rjuliet

@giselle_tw omo miane if being offended but i find minho dancing closely with a man is cringeworthy...ouch min ho ssi please dont do it again...ur shinhye is a much better dance partner for u...

Archived