[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lameoser

HAHAHA! :)) Super OOT. I'm gonna have to report you to the keeper. ;) Hee. Don't worry you, start reading pattituazon's and chikasomething, oh man, sorry I forgot the name. Theirs are awesome. Trust me. :D

been there, done that, not yet over it! totally never gonna be over it, after literally reading almost ALL minshin fanfic in there!!! I STILL NEED MOOOOREEE YOU GUYS!!! and dont you dare tell me im obsess!!! WAHAHAHA ;-)

uuhhhh cant believe how MINSHIN did this to me...im starting to lose my life here, seriously! ROFL

@lolzred seriously? you kidding me huh? anyway, I'm gullible so here: [ spoiler ] then place the image URL in between these [ /spoiler ]

Just remove the spaces I've placed inside the bracket and beside the 'spoiler' word.

Thanks! :)

Is that including postage? Wow the oprice is even higher now! LOL! I remember last time it was around USD120-150? :))

Hi...anyone order?this is my first time order something from yesasia...im from msia...just click n pay?

Back reading.... ( I will never catch up with this thread lol)
And I'm really confused here ...  What crime did she commit that she should be forgiven by you guys? or learn from mistake? what mistake? like really?!?! LOL She has done nothing wrong!
She clarified about the photo because the media reported it wrongly. She never posted those photos on Weibo like they reported. It's fan-taken photos. That also means she  isn't ready to do this(dressing sexy) in Korea yet. This was her testing the water... (and clearly it's a hot issue, as her name is trending in all Ksites right now)... I guess that's why she checked the response to figure her next steps.

I respect people's opinions but some of you have been over reacting here... Some of you were the ones judged her first LOL. What rights do we have to ask her to do what we want or like? Exactly!
She is an actress and it's not good to stick with one image for a long time. It's a lot harder for child actors to transform  because it's hard for public to take them seriously as real adult actors. The viewers know them for too long and their impressions/ young images are too deep.  That's y many child actors quit halfway. There is a few lasts. And that's also a reason she is taking very slow to change her image. I have been frustratingly waiting for it ( I rant and complain a lot on twitter LOL) So I was happy that she is trying something different. 
And she did say that she think she is ready to be a more mature actress now ( no longer the kid that public first knew anymore. She was struggling to transform to adult actors in the past ). That's what she meant by mature. It took her 10 years to get here
I'm an Asian too  and my parents are still conservative but I moved to the States and have been independent since I was 16 so I really respect MY and other's freedom... That's why I said if you don't want to be her fan, then leave. No one is forcing you. And I can't stand double standard or sexist either, that's y you saw I spoke up for everyone and not just my bias. 
Back to the dress, the funny thing is that ifans, who are supposed to be more open-minded, went nuts over her dress while Korea was totally cool about it and we know how conservative Korea is. Most comments are praising her beauty. Go figure! LOL

Also this is also the difference between new and old fans. Most of her fans and shippers from other ships still love her for who she is and support her for whatever she does. We/They don't judge and I'm really proud of it
Maybe it's because we know her and value her more than some shallow standard (that women should do this and shouldn't do that) lol For us she is always our cute kind heart and down to earth baby, no matter what she wears or what role she playshttp:Hopefully people in this thread can love her the way we do 1 day :)tumblr_mz4gntLMVE1qk32jxo1_1280.jpgtumblr_mz4gntLMVE1qk32jxo4_1280.jpg
Anyway, move on. I just want to put those out there and clearify some assumptions, especially those think she got criticism in Korea and think she should learn from it LOL

Guest lameoser

i still dont get the point of a spoiler :/ how is it different from posting a pic?

its just a kind of a teaser chinggu, you know how we get more excited when we see a spoiler button thats just waiting to be clicked...and WALAAAHH! !! there ul see an image that will shock you for life..or not...HAHAHAHA....well that picture of uri Shin Hye is indeed a shocker....atleast for me HEHEHE

m8lov said: Ottoke chingus? I will be out of the country during a month and I won't have the time to connect on soompi :(( :(( :((
How will I survive without MinShin during a whole month??? That's so cruel!!! And just thinking of how many pages I will have to back read when I'll be back make me wanna cry even more :((
I love you all chingus! I'll try to come here and lurk if I have a chance to. I'll miss you all. Family hug >:D<

Guest bianka

faidaris said: almontel said:

@neeean: sorry to cut your post, just had to repost your insightful comments. Totally AGREE!!!
she is 'GlOWING'....and she's only lonely when youknowho is not by her side....and if they plan to get married before she's 30, the LMH has to 'adjust' his 35yo marriage plan to 32-33...ke ke ke...

They REALLY REALLY REALLY LOOK GOOD together....wish we can see more of them together...

• a Magazine PHOTOSHOOT
  • a presscon from other countries for HEIRS promotions
  • HEIRS photoshoot for their DVD director's cut
  • LMH in attendance for PSH's movie premiere: The Tailor
  • PSH in attendance for LMH's movie premiere: Gangnam Blues
  • Special Guest for each other's FANTOUR
  • another CF together
  • get engaged, get married, have cute babies and live happily ever after....

Please feel free to ADD to our list....ke ke ke...

Guest bianka

ravairie said: Guys, for those who are interested to buy the Heirs DVD Director's Cut, it's now available on YESASIA for Pre-Order

The Heirs (DVD) (10-Disc) (Director's Cut) (First Press Limited Edition) (English Subtitled) (SBS TV Drama) (Korea Version) + Gift

Lee Min Ho (Actor) | Park Shin Hye (Actor) Kim Woo Bin (Actor) | Kang Min Hyuk (CNBLUE) (Actor)Our Price:US$169.99 

Expected release date: February 20, 2014. Preorder Now!source: http://www.yesasia.com
---I know so expensive ;)) but it's okay since I love MinShin I will buy it, and my mom will tell me again you are wasting your money with all your korean/kpop stuffs.. haha =))

@PSH_SPORE: [NEWS] Shinhye on HK newspaper headline: Park Shin Hye's large busts ousted Taiwanese actress Shu Qi! HAHAHA!

:)

) Is that really what it said? HAHAHA. I just can't.

:)

) @wowyifan and @xiux or anyone?

Bdgw83UCYAEJO3p.jpg

cr. as tagged

@stucked

I was unsure about replying you cos we agreed to drop the topic hahahahaha! But it will rude to ignore you!

Yes it means "PSH voluptuous figure in that dress overwhelmed the presence of Shu Qi” ok that's it! The end...

We have more important evidence and topics to talk about on this thread like you say. I was real excited about the hanbam interview by PSH!

Btw big welcome back though you may not know me! Haha

lilyrose81 said: Can see how much she's affected by the dress and how people condemning her because of it until she felt the need to tweet about it to clarify things. I'm gonna set the record straight, i was neither a LMH fan, nor PSH fan, I came here because of MinShin. Three groups here (initially PSH fans turn MinShin, initially LMH fans turn MinShin, and the blur MinShin like me who had no much clue about them initially), so... The last thing i want to happen to this thread is LMH and PSH fans bashing each other. No one's perfect, they're not perfect, we're not perfect. So let's just respect each other please, I was so close to getting crazy seriously. Don't do this to me please :((

Archived