[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lameoser

GOING HOME. Bag shopping. And an IPHONE literally STUCKED to her hand! HAHAHA! What is up with that!

:)

)

seems like he you-know-who can't wait for her replies that uri shin hye can't hold her iphone down even for a bit..just like someone here mentioning about these two love birds no other choice but to communicate through mobile fons hehehe *delulu ;-)

Guest MarieN1430293183

Ottoke chingus? I will be out of the country during a month and I won't have the time to connect on soompi :(( :(( :((
How will I survive without MinShin during a whole month??? That's so cruel!!! And just thinking of how many pages I will have to back read when I'll be back make me wanna cry even more :((
I love you all chingus! I'll try to come here and lurk if I have a chance to. I'll miss you all. Family hug >:D<

@PSH_SPORE: [NEWS] Shinhye on HK newspaper headline: Park Shin Hye's large busts ousted Taiwanese actress Shu Qi! HAHAHA! :)) Is that really what it said? HAHAHA. I just can't. :)) @wowyifan and @xiux or anyone?

Bdgw83UCYAEJO3p.jpg
cr. as tagged

PSH tweet :
Since I have learned flower arrangement, I try to guess which flower is it, and how it is arranged. Would I be able to do these soon?

begof.jpgzdogpr.jpgk08bc.jpg

I guess she want to get married soon :))very ambitious with flower arrangement :))
LMH, where is you??? your DESIGNED-WIFE want to do that soon!!! (youknowwhatimean) :\">
=))

Guest isabellabell

am i the one who noticed PSH look so depressed...she even didn't smile at all like she does usual.. i think about this issues still flying in her mind lol.. she look upset :(

Guest yoyo26

I don't get the public criticism regarding her dress....Every pic of PSH in that dress I see on Facebook has people going 'please don't dress like that' etc....Please guys she is nearly 24...that is pretty much the peak of a young woman's beauty so what is wrong with her dressing like that (and its not even that bad). We have to flaunt what we've got right?;)
Personally seeing PSH in that dress made me see the sexy side of her and I am very happy to see that.  I am happy to see that she is able to present all these different images...sexy, sweet, innocent, tomboyish...and whatever she decides to wear in public does not take away the sweet Shinhye that we know (just look at her casual outfit at the airport). She is 24 and I think that she has the right to transform her image into something a bit more womanly and giving herself a bit of sex appeal....she can't really wear puffy pink dresses when she is like 30 or 40 or something she is bound to change a bit sometime... so no more hate please :(

Guest lameoser

@stucked I wish you can activate & update ur fanfic again...i mean i know ur still in hiatus ryt now, im sorry...its just that havnt had the chance to read it yet..;-( pretty please???

sorry for oot :-)

Archived