[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

With both uri LMH

For Shinhye her movie shooting will only end in July. Someone here posted that info which was taken frm PSH DC. So i don't know whether she'll be doing any drama this year coz she still has to finish her studies. She already delayed her studies last year.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest isabellabell

I'm really SURPRISE when i saw PSH in this film Tree Of Heaven.. her acting was totally WOW! DAEBAKK!!  are you kidding me at that age her acting was totally good loo !!

itemprop="name" class="js-clip_title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(68, 85, 102); line-height: 1.1; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(244, 245, 247);"The Heirs Park Shin Hye Lee Min Ho Kim Woo Bin at SBS Good Morning - Drama Awards Backstagehttps://vimeo.com/83629317
Credit: Vimeo / Park Shin Hye Arab Fans
** Will post Eng sub when available **

Guest tropicalgirl

Jennifer Santos said: @ ravairie she looked tired no ?? Looking at her eyes...I hcan't find the words to describe it...but she doesn't look well to me..but Thanks love the pics..
If i'm not wrong, PSH tweet yesterday that she got cold and flu

Guest ApplesW

Hello my fellow minshin shippers!  Just wondering,  are they giving us subtle hints? I read somewhere that LMH fave colors are blue and black and we see him in most of his photos wearing clothes with those color combination.  When PSH went to China last Dec. she was all in black and now all in black again with a blue shades. Knowing PSH's airport fashion style I seldom see her in her former photos wearing black leather jackets and pants. awwww my minshin heart is fluttering again!
:x

xw68.jpg

Guest yoonhacci

Annyeonghasseo minshinners.

Anyone can help me to give link for watch hanbam interview of uri couple? Or what page i can watch that if someone already post in this thread?

Tq bfor.

what kind of issues did Faith face? :( Just curious and also because I cant seem to find a video about his acceptance speech then :/

So many issues even before the shooting began. First, Song Ji Na the scriptwriter was accused of plagiarism due to similar plot with Dr Jin. Second, the issue on the rights of the OST. Third, the drama was shelved for almost two years because the actor who will play the lead role backed out. It was initially turned down by LMH and LMH was not the first choice too. Later on , LMH accepted the role. Fourth, the production company suffered financial problems and even up to this day the actors are not fully paid. The director producer committed sucide last year. But still it was my favorite DRAMA of LMH. The OTP was perfect too like Heirs and altho there were flaws I still recognize that the director and the writer were very good. It did not get its fair share on the market but this was the first drama of LMH adored by his international fans worldwide. A die hard minoz will always think of him as the Woodalchi Daejang Choi Young -his most handsome role so far . IF you google the word Choi Young you will immediately see the picture of LMH. I think this was one of the reason too that dramafever co-produced Heirs. FAITH is popular in dramafever last year and he even won the best actor, and the best couple with KHS -Dramafever award. LMH was so sad last SBS awards bcoz he was ashamed & alone. He even said on his speech "to my co-actors , let's just have a drink and be merry" probably to erase the bad experience and difficulties they had.

Guest bluepalette

@minholady oh wow I didn't know there were such serious issues about Faith, no wonder LMH was sad :( thank you for this post!

Guest thunderempress

@rikasnail
after much search i've finally found the song from ep 9 its "I don't care" by Jesse Barrera and Melissa Polinar. It's actually quite nice.Here's the video. :)

Guest kesara

Hi! Everyone, I was watching KWB interview. As I recall back then he doesn't socialize with people born in the 1990's. PSH is born in 1990.... It's freezing cold in the US brrr winter storms!!! Probably watch The Heirs Allover!!! I can't believe it's almost 600 page. Awesome for MinShin shippers!!!

Guest jonangee

Good evening everyone. Cant resist my urge to comment anymore. Regarding WB statement, Iwould like to give my POV. Its not about his choice nor his being new in the industry, its about TACTFULNESS as a celebrity in answering questions. As we all know and been in delimma for the past months ff this thread weve been trying to dig meaning to their words and as LMH and PSH has been doing carefully and professionally, choice of words if not give the safest way out to avoid misunderstanding. He hasa gf then he migt as well justify his choice by saying closest to what hi gf is like.

I understand som reacted and i think its not that they expect every man to fall for her but from a womans POV being said that "I dont see u as a woman" would somhow a bit of degrading a womans being or ego perse. I know only PSH knows how she felt by WB words but as a fan its normal thats y i was hoping that upon reading te script of the interview somehow WBs manager or atleast somebody have guided him by giving the pros and cons of whatever his answer is. Esp its a known fact how PSHs fans are strongly established worldwide and still growing.

Archived