[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like some friends here have some argues abt other actors/actress comment or opinions to PSH, well I don't mind & don't care with those as long as it's just for interview. I also don't care abt other fansites which give negative views to uri PSH, coz I know that it's just an envious thought, jealousy.

Well, just think it all calmly & wisely, since we're here for Minshin. Ok chingus?

Guest ziooom92

I have a comment on the talk LMH  about the kissStaff knows that  scene hot kiss and they know in this scene  it requires emotion They are not the first time they see the scenes kiss of actorsBut why asked them if they dating ؟!What happened in the scene, making the staff surprised :-? They even dared and asked if they dating !!!
........There are comments on YouTube about this kiss she said:
" Sometimes kisses can be seen to be over the top but you don't feel the it by watching it, but this kiss "OMG" it gave me the goosebumps etc etc lol. They have great chemistry and it looks so real...thanks LMH & PSH for this scene"I also feel so :\">   8-}Not because I love the couple

sheila88 said: I quite don't know how to take KWB's statement about PSH coz even though he's sweet & we all know that SH is tomboyish & that's why guys feel comfortable around her & manage to maintain their friendship with her, I think it's also sad in a way coz SH said in one of her FMs (when asked about her preference btw giving or receiving love) that she gave a lot of love & she'd like to receive some. & you can see from what WB said that even though she gave so much to the staff ( jackets, food, moisturizing creams) way more than the other actors, plus she always takes time to greet them & say good bye properly,  they would still stay to watch krystal (guys are so shallow) . I love Krystal but you know what I mean... 
I might be wrong but if I interpreted correctly I think it's sad  :((
  I know that a lot of people care about her but at one point it might hurt to hear people say that you're like a guy & they don't feel attracted to you...but how can they not feel attracted to her? even I have a girl crush one her! I think they all had a "crushing on her" phase but they preferred to see her as a guy to be friends with her.
I think LJS is the only one who bluntly said he couldn't breath the first time he met her that's why I love him. Plus LMH was so shy during those CFs  for him she's a girl & that's one of the first things I loved about him

Guest almontel

lovelyowl said:

Day ago you guys were discussing about stage of the relationship MinShin. 

Maybe it's a little late, but I want to add my couple of shining pennies  ;)

When I think about that story is true or we come up with, I always remember this photo :) 

Here they look like a happy family couple. For a long time married couple :)

PSH gently and happily smiling that smile that we all saw at the awards ceremony.

LMH has a pensive and calm face. It seems that he was very comfortable.

If I did not know exactly what he is holding a script, I would have thought that this is a report or something like this which he did not have time to check at work and he took it home.

To complete the picture of family happiness was completely we need couple of children on the carpet, a fireplace in the background and large St. Bernard dog near it  

:))

Guest eka5566

Beast's Yong Jun Hyung chose Park Shin Hye as his Ideal Type! 

[140107 Mnet The Music] Beast - Yong Jun Hyung choose Park Shin Hye as Ideal Type

**Last 8 of Yong Jun Hyung's Ideal Type World Cup**

Round 1: IU Vs Suzy = IU

Round 2: Lee Yeon Hee Vs Jun Ji Hyun = Jun Ji Hyun

Round 3: Lee Hyori Vs Son Dam Bi = Son Dam Bi 

Round 4: Park Bo Young Vs Park Shin Hye = Park Shin Hye

** Last 4 of Yong Jun Hyung's Ideal Type World Cup**

Round 1: IU Vs Jun Ji Hyun = IU

Round 2: Son Dam Bi Vs Park Shin Hye = Park Shin Hye

** Final Battle of Yong Jun Hyung's Ideal Type World Cup**

PK Round: IU Vs Park Shin Hye = Park Shin Hye

Maybe someone can translate it :\"> :\"> :\">

Guest isabellabell

@sheila88 its okays if some of the guys think PSH is not so girly but we as her fans we know that she is strong woman, we also can see many handsome guys thought PSH is cute and charm such as Lee Seung Gi, Jang Geun Suk, Lee Jong Suk, Se7en, Yoon Kye Sang,
Dongwoo Infinite, Yoo Seung Ho, Beast's Yong Jun Hyung, Lee Hong Ki, Haruma Miura ,LEE MIN HO  and etc.However i don't want to hate or bash people who thought PSH is not so girly..maybe they don't see what we see at PSH :)

10852546554_35af434584_b.jpg

JUST keep SUPPORT PSH, Keep SUPPORT LMH.. <3
love you ALL minshin shipper.

8a834d50820776f8ff99c018316f2b97.jpg

Guest somanyfeels

Hello guys wow its amazing that alot has delurked....@IsabelinaD your so spot on why can't she hit him i watched her other bts with other guys and she does hit alot of dudes except Minho... It does seem she is really shy over him im like that too to a guy i like.... @minho818 dont worry i tried watching the vid i cant see it no matter how much i wear my minshin glasses As for @rikasnail here are the background music you are looking for i still cant find the one on episode 9 because it's way to softly played Epi 1 8:19 atomic kitten cradle Epi 5 17:45 superman joe brooks Epi 13 49:18 17 avril lavigne Thank you fpr your wonderful insights now that PSH id getting more popular im bracing myself to the number of fanboys to come too bad lee minho is the guy im rooting for as for everyone else here....

Seems like the only way to calm us down is to re watch the closet kiss scene. It's cute... and pervert

;)

)

About PSH airport pics. Is she wearing the ring she posted on her twitter? Remember, the ring we assume

Well, I may be delulu..

I think you are not in delulu, I have seen that ring before, when she was in japan fanmeeting or something with journalist. I have mentioned it but no one respond my post. The ring shapes is like wedding ring..

Guest sweetyeka

isabellabell said: @sheila88 its okays if some of the guys think PSH is not so girly...but we as her fans we know that she is strong woman.. , we also can see many handsome guys thought PSH is girly , cute and charm such as Lee Seung Gi ,Jang Geun Suk, Lee Jong Suk, Se7en, Kang Min Hyuk etc etc... However i don't want to hate or bash people who thought PSH is not so girly...

JUST keep SUPPORT PSH, Keep SUPPORT LMH..
love you ALL minshin shipper.

Guest GypsySoul

hye14 said:

Chingus, I wanna to ask any minoz out there if you think Minho was "high" that night and got himself too carried away?? Because he got his wish, to be seated in a table with all his heir cast and the drama is in the limelight plus he knew he will win big, we feel giddy seeing Minshin interaction, could it be he get himself too carried away, his actions become more exaggerated and louder than what it should be???? 

Sorry but I really need to clarify this doubt off my mind....

@ziooom92..hai chingu..nice topic..yup..absolutely make us think why the staff ask question like that..because the kissing scene..the staff ask question about are they really going out??? Its weird you know..Maybe something unbelievable happen at the closet scene??? Hahaha.. something good?? But we dont know what it is?? I think the staff are not simply ask the question like that because they usually watch the kissing scene from actor/actress..but why for this drama..this issue is became hot everywhere..make me wonder if are minshin totally lost in their own world when kissing scene???? Or we need to wait the DVD Director Cut?? You think are they release the uncut kissing scene episode 16??? because I heard that kissing scene is longer that they show us in drama....Just thinking... :-?

Wow, I just woke up and so many of you left comments on the fanfic. Thank you guys so much! <3 You make me want to write more.

:)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/18/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin-heirs For those who haven't read the latest update, check it out. :)) You guys are awesome.

Pls dun stop writing...im waiting badly for ur update... T_T

Archived