[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest et1990

Guys, you all are amazing! :x
I'm sorry if I don't contribute much in this thread bc I have no skills to become a detective, well, I'm not even good with words.. All I can do is just enjoying everything you all post here.. :D
I feel great to see this thread moving so fast.. Keep supporting and loving uri MinShin! Have a wonderful day, guys~ :)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I have been to Chinese award ceremonies a couple of times and I think that they are very relaxed. The kiss performance with Fan Bingbing was actually not scripted. The production team of the ceremony requested to show three poses as a couple. We did the first two and I was thinking about the last one (on stage). She and I saw each other then and, since we are both actors, I think she and I were thinking about the same thing. So that is how we got to do an impromptu kiss performance. Of course, we did not do it for real. Really."

1555527_568468776574463_197229043_n.png

OUT of topic a little, but it shows how fans are active :D
OK LMH and your fans didn't wait until the day you say that, they discover that it wasn't a real in the same day, it was funny to me when i saw the minoz in facebook digging for found different angles of this kiss hhhhhhhhvery active and good fans hhhhhhhhh =D> =D> =D> 

hye14 said:

Chingus, I wanna to ask any minoz out there if you think Minho was "high" that night and got himself too carried away?? Because he got his wish, to be seated in a table with all his heir cast and the drama is in the limelight plus he knew he will win big, we feel giddy seeing Minshin interaction, could it be he get himself too carried away, his actions become more exaggerated and louder than what it should be???? 

Sorry but I really need to clarify this doubt off my mind....

minholady said: hye14 said:

Chingus, I wanna to ask any minoz out there if you think Minho was "high" that night and got himself too carried away?? Because he got his wish, to be seated in a table with all his heir cast and the drama is in the limelight plus he knew he will win big, we feel giddy seeing Minshin interaction, could it be he get himself too carried away, his actions become more exaggerated and louder than what it should be???? 

Sorry but I really need to clarify this doubt off my mind....

Guest MarieN1430293183

Seems like the only way to calm us down is to re watch the closet kiss scene. It's cute... and pervert ;))
About PSH airport pics. Is she wearing the ring she posted on her twitter? Remember, the ring we assume it was a couple ring?1526083_575259159222366_336875695_n.jpg
1503982_575259185889030_2102297878_n.jpg

Well, I may be delulu...

@hye14 @minholady

i really don't understand what do you mean exactly by "high" and "got himself carried away" !!  :-?

Ecstatic, extremely joyful , cloud nine state , euphoric, his smile and laughter were so true..he showed appreciation to almost anything and he greeted everyone with pure gladness.

Archived