[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

faidaris said: shshs said: i sometimes wonder who choose PSH as thier ideal type?!and also who choose LMH as their ideal type?! (i don't remember i read any one choose LMH)But i can't found any thing about this :)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi guys, i know that i never joined to give my opinion since first post until now, in the fact....i'm a silent reader, it's very intresting one, though the drama is ended, still there are many fans who support the casts, i love it

now, i can't to handle myself to write what i think here

since i look them (lee minho and park shin hye) at the first episode i can see the best couple ever, i look the great chemistry between them

when you all talk about shin hye and her "oppa" i can't stop smiling when read the thread.

now, i wanna share what i feel, i'll tell the truth that i'm a minshin shipper (ofcourse)

i always read this , hopeful, if someday, there's a news about their clarification from their relationship :3

moreover, "le minho and park shinhye are a real couple, and they talk about it to the world in this year" is my new year wish

:D sorry for being a silent reader in the past

noooow, i introduce myself, i'm a newbie :)

i wanna write what in my head, when LMH said about kim bum, "he's similar to kimtan" i guess he thought that kim bum can show what he want to show, like kimtan,

if LMH said that he is kimtan, so.....he can do the same thing :3

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

@pattituazon I'm starving for your FF's next chapter =P~ can you uptade it please [-O< !!!

Guest minshin2046

@minshinie : I don know what LMH said but definitely he is said something to PSH ... But I notice that both of them like waiting around each other ... They like circle back n fourth within them self.. :x . If u try cut off the music u will c what I m talking about ... LMH try to not look direct to PSH but .. He did stare at her after he hug the director said something to him :x

fe85 said: @minshinie said: why do I feel that MH said 'saranghae' to our SH @ 3.24 . Am I the only one? Hah. i watched it a lot of times & my first feeling, first senses? tell me it is. I visit minshin soompi thread and baidu crown couple bar everyday. One of the Minshiner from baidu bar also feel the same, i was surprised as i thought i am the only one who saw it. Maybe is my delusional mode 'ON' :x :x

I saw that too!!! Wondering if it only my delusional mind.. but he was so shy before saying those word ;;) ;;)

OMG! is it only the two of them at the table at that time? :) 

I don't know... can someone clarify this

:-/ ;)

It's the last week of my final exam but I kept at coming here.. I've finally overcome my withdrawals of The Heirs but now I get addicted to this thread.. Haha.. not only because of MinShin but also because you guys fellow shippers.. How can you all stay awesome and funny at the same time :D
Thanks a lot @hohurm and @giselle_tw for sharing your insight as Star Angels.. Really loveee the way you guys pointed this out in a non biased way. Everyday I learned something new about Park Shin Hye thanks to you guys. i can see that she's definitely a lovable girl and it's only a matter of time until someone reached out for her heart. Thanks also @dnieper for clearing my confusing mind, it's trully something to hear from the view of an ex-shipper.. Actually I've never once doubt about MinShin (LMH behaviors are the one that convinced me LOL), but I just love to hear your POV's. I'm not convinced too learn about PSH history in other shipper's thread since It's better to learn them from true Star Angels. :-bd
@faidaris, must be sad to be the only daughter but you have us as your MinShin sisters ( I only have "Exotic" sisters back at home [-( ).@myhepyending, thanks for asking. My exam did going well today, probably because my lecturer has a habit of repeating the same questions. I mean, he literally used the same set of questions as last year. (lucky me, he likes recycling) =))Nice to meet all you Malaysian shipper, I'll be returning to our hometown next Monday. It's been a year already, it's really chilling here in Melbourne but I miss the heat in our country. :\">
Actually, I do like the statement from Kim Woobin.. Although he's already taken, I've always sensed that he did feel attracted a little to Shin Hye. Initially he wants to be the oppa right, but luckily Shin Hye breaks the barrier by making him her friend, thus putting him in the same level of friend comfort zone. Probably because he already know about MinShin and choosing Krystal would be the safest answer to create another diversion from his honest answer. Instead of Kim Jiwon or Shin Hye, it's brilliant to choose Krystal if you want to avoid any speculation since she's the maknae. KWB may not looked so obvious as Lee Jong Suk but there's no way he's not attracted at all. There's a reason why YoungSang exist, and remember the infamous wrap up party hug incident ? There were so many news coverage about them but there's none about MinShin hug. People loves to speculate and exaggerate, so it's wise for Woobin to answer that way. But I love  how he describe Shin Hye personality, he said so much about her and so little about Krystal.. yet he chose Krystal. That show how much he wants to put the issue at rest. 

Guest MarieN1430293183

Well, Won Bin is dating Lee Na Young so no danger chingus, don't worry.
By the way, WB and LNY are like the Korean Bragelina. Netizens love them and want them to get marry. I hope LMH and PSH will be the younger version of this lovely couple. Like WB, LMH is considered like a sex symbol. And like LNY, PSH is praised because of her beauty and her kindness. I'm sure everybody will love MinShin. :x

m8lov said: Well, Won Bin is dating Lee Na Young so no danger chingus, don't worry.
By the way, WB and LNY are like the Korean Bragelina. Netizens love them and want them to get marry. I hope LMH and PSH will be the younger version of this lovely couple. Like WB, LMH is considered like a sex symbol. And like LNY, PSH is praised because of her beauty and her kindness. I'm sure everybody will love MinShin. :x

Guest MarieN1430293183

princybee said: Not sure if it had been shared before. >> Lee Min Ho Talks About Kim Bum’s Boyfriend Style: “He’s Similar to Kim Tan” http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/30/lee-min-ho-talks-about-kim-bums-boyfriend-style-hes-similar-to-kim-tan/#.UswZl3gayc0 :>

And did you guys realize some similarities between won bin any Minho? They both have strong sculptured jaw and dark skin. Somehow I think SH can resemble her ideal thru Minho. And didn't Minho ideal was song Hye kyo? Both known for their milky skin natural beauty and baby face. I think their ideal type click really well

minshinie said:

why do I feel that MH said 'saranghae' to our SH @ 3.24 . Am I the only one? Hah. i watched it a lot of times & my first feeling, first senses? tell me it is. I visit minshin soompi thread and baidu crown couple bar everyday. One of the Minshiner from baidu bar also feel the same, i was surprised as i thought i am the only one who saw it. Maybe is my delusional mode 'ON' :x :x

Hi,
Did any of you notice LMH clip on the last day filming of the Heirs at 1.30, 1.33 and 1.42 before?

1389111632-Animation3-o.gifhttp:

At 1.30 LMH's trying to walk to his right hand but he found someone on his left,then he hugged that guy.
But if he didn't stop walking, he should meet a girl wearing gray coat on the right hand. Who is she? :)) ;)

1389111632-Animation3-o.gif

At 1.42, you'll see that LMH's trying to turn around and find someone. Just like he did at SBS Awards when he won Top Excellence Actor.

1389111662-Animation5-o.gif

Archived