[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

@giselle_tw

I know, right? All articles regarding both uri OTP LMH & PSH either individual or couple stories are all top stories LOL!

Me too! I wanna see her airport fashion! Will someone please share with us here later? Thank you in advance chingus :)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dnieper

@ziooom92 it was clarified already, NO she's not dating honda ceo's son this is the one im talking about last night. Dont be bothered by this issue ITS DEFINITELY NOT TRUE.

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

giselle_tw

said: I'm kinda suspicious that these two start dating after Heirs commentary session on 27. After SH fan signing holika2. That time they meet again for the first time after separated. Before that these two look exhausted and gloomy. Minho loosing weight and SH in sina interview really look gloomy. I never see her like that before. Especially when she hosting special dinner in japan. I kinda feel that they just start dating couple of days before award night. That is why they so blooming during the event. And Minho so bold with his action and SH so shy and feminine. It's just my assumption though

:)

it can be wrong, but these days I kinda sense that.

kaleidoscopegirl said:

giselle_tw

said: I'm kinda suspicious that these two start dating after Heirs commentary session on 27. After SH fan signing holika2. That time they meet again for the first time after separated. Before that these two look exhausted and gloomy. Minho loosing weight and SH in sina interview really look gloomy. I never see her like that before. Especially when she hosting special dinner in japan. I kinda feel that they just start dating couple of days before award night. That is why they so blooming during the event. And Minho so bold with his action and SH so shy and feminine. It's just my assumption though

it can be wrong, but these days I kinda sense that.

Guest eka5566

pattituazon

said: @ziooom92 Hehe I don't think Yongshin shippers would do that. They love Shin Hye as much as we do and they wouldn't start rumors just to spite us. I'm sure they're equally as alarmed. Hehehe

:D

I really can't survive without MinShin, I think I was too crazy .. I just came home from school, the first day of school and I was so restless all the lessons just thinking  about MinShin and want to visit this thread, I couldn't concentrate but I want to concentrate. ottoke???? :(( :((
and I still searching this song of background at mango six, if anyone know just tell me please? [-O<1. ep 1 started 8:192. ep 5 started 17:453. ep 9 started 34:404. ep 13 started 49:18

edit : upss :-SS I was wrong with shinhye's gif lol its okay, that wht I think on my delulu :P

Do you guys think that any producer will take the opportunity to make a drama with KWB and PSH as main leads since their chemistry in The Heirs was quite interesting? :-? I think they will make quite a great pair too but of course it won't be THAT much awesome like uri OTP :) But then if they are gonna pair in a drama that means there will be a kissing scene, right? Hmmmmm will my heart be able to take it? LOL!

In the early episodes, I did not find KWB an interesting man for he's really annoying with his bullying! But as we came towards the end, especially with his bang down I felt more connected and kind of attracted to him especially his gentleness towards CES. Perhaps I just love men who know how to be gentle and treat women properly. And after the SBS Awards I totally feel that he's actually a great man! Such a lucky lady uri PSH to be able to involve in a love triangle with these two gorgeous, awesome men! LOL!

Guest ziooom92

giselle_tw said: @Zioom92 awww ... I like your profile pic ... arent they just cuuuuttttee !! That loving eyes when they seeing each other so lovingly and proud. These two literary makes me nutssss !!  8-}

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

faidaris

said: Do you guys think that any producer will take the opportunity to make a drama with KWB and PSH as main leads since their chemistry in The Heirs was quite interesting? :-? I think they will make quite a great pair too but of course it won't be THAT much awesome like uri OTP

But then if they are gonna pair in a drama that means there will be a kissing scene, right? Hmmmmm will my heart be able to take it? LOL!

In the early episodes, I did not find KWB an interesting man for he's really annoying with his bullying! But as we came towards the end, especially with his bang down I felt more connected and kind of attracted to him especially his gentleness towards CES. Perhaps I just love men who know how to be gentle and treat women properly. And after the SBS Awards I totally feel that he's actually a great man! Such a lucky lady uri PSH to be able to involve in a love triangle with these two gorgeous, awesome men! LOL!

faidaris said: Do you guys think that any producer will take the opportunity to make a drama with KWB and PSH as main leads since their chemistry in The Heirs was quite interesting? :-? I think they will make quite a great pair too but of course it won't be THAT much awesome like uri OTP :) But then if they are gonna pair in a drama that means there will be a kissing scene, right? Hmmmmm will my heart be able to take it? LOL!

Archived