[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest pattituazon

It's been a few weeks since Heirs ended but I still can't move on. I've seen almost 50 dramas in my lifetime but this is seriously the worst post-drama withdrawal syndrome I've ever had. I usually move on to the next K-drama just a few hours after I end the last one (if I'm on marathon mode) but until now, I can't get myself to move on. I tried watching Secret, then stopped after 15 minutes; then I tried watching White Christmas (the one with Woo Bin in it) but I stopped after two scenes.
There are probably 7 or 8 dramas stored in my laptop just waiting for me to watch them but... I. Just. Can't. So I feel you, @vala87 and @nonouri. Heirs had so many flaws but because of MinShin, it's in my top 3. HAHAHA. I'd rather write more in my free time than watch another drama.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/17/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin-heirs Updated! Thanks for reading! <3

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you should include F. Only God and selected people know best! LOL ;) 

Just kidding. But really, I STILL can't seem to predict. But it's okay, I will just ASSUME that they MIGHT not yet be a couple, but heading there :)

For me...Their not in relationship but in progress to the next level.With their gesture,their couple item even their similarity made a suggest their really meant for each other.Like people always said,if...we had similarity with someone it must be he/she is our soulmate so....I believe their fate is not kidding,waiting for 4 years to meet again..I think that is like a fairytale.The romeo meet his juliet now ;) :x :\">

btwI just update my FF http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/633237/4 I hope you like it

I really miss my minshin ^:)^

Guest sheila88

minshin2046 said: Hey fellow shipper ,... With all the evidence . Do think our OTP is already..... A. Together for 2-3 month B. Just started after the adward C. LMH still chasing PSH , on progress.. D. Not at all E. Not yet . Pls give opinion ... :x >:D<

Guest Nur Hanapi

I know it's a bit late to comment on PSH attire at the SBS award. 
Looking at her previous award shows she always let down her hair.This time around she tied it up cutely. I was wondering why. Then I remembered her backIf she tied it up her sexy back will be in 'full view' compare to letting them down freely. LOLI wonder why at that night all of all the awards night  ;))

Guest ThessC

LMH-PSH slowly but surely getting to know each other, taking every step and analyzing what they really feel from reel/real, LMH-PSH needs to know if they feel the SAME if it is LOVE or just the character they play :)

As the saying goes if these couple are destine to real no one can hinders their way even anti/basher because LMH-PSH are meant to be :)

Guest myhepyending

lolipop86gorgeous said: @minshin2046..hai chingu..with all evidence I think my answer is A...hahaha..secretly dating.. :x P/S: attention to all detective here..please respond this question....heheeeeh =))

Guest MarieN1430293183

minshin2046 said: Hey fellow shipper ,... With all the evidence . Do think our OTP is already..... A. Together for 2-3 month B. Just started after the adward C. LMH still chasing PSH , on progress.. D. Not at all E. Not yet . Pls give opinion ... :x >:D<

Nur Hanapi said: I know it's a bit late to comment on PSH attire at the SBS award. 
Looking at her previous award shows she always let down her hair.This time around she tied it up cutely. I was wondering why. Then I remembered her backIf she tied it up her sexy back will be in 'full view' compare to letting them down freely. LOLI wonder why at that night all of all the awards night  ;))

I miss MinShin a lot.And I also miss @stucked, @yoyoo, @pluie. 
For all minshin shippers, I'm happy whenever I come to this thread and read all of your comments. Keep moving forward :x
Now let compare this
tumblr_myynedvcsE1siqvhio1_250.gif tumblr_myynedvcsE1siqvhio2_250.gif
tumblr_myynedvcsE1siqvhio3_250.gif tumblr_myynedvcsE1siqvhio4_250.gif
cre: http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com
to this
tumblr_mr771gzHUZ1s3rl7wo5_250.gif tumblr_mr771gzHUZ1s3rl7wo6_250.gif

cre: http://sakurasoo.tumblr.com
Well, Shin Hye really has multiple personality 8->Last but not least, she posted on twitter about learning how to arrange flowers today, right? When I read this news, I was " Yah, this girl is totally falling in love :)) " I can't stop myself from thinking that. LOL

Guest lurvzme

Hello All! How's everyone?! I hope you all have a wonderful and happy new year! Im sorry its just too late. But still its the first month of the year. So HAPPY NEW YEAR Chingus! Hug tight and kisses to All!

Been MIA for a long time and i havent post anything. But i keep on coming back here, lurking and read all the comments. Its really hard to used mobile phones. huhuhuhuhu like now im using my phone. BTW like everyone's saying i missed them a lot, we may not get any news about them for now lets wait and keep on sailing chingus. im counting to all of you to pls dont leave this thread yet. hehehehe i may not be posting everyday but my heart is all to you girls who have a detective skills for this couple. I LOVE THIS COUPLE SO MUCH AND ALL THE PEOPLE HERE! Godbless us! May the good GOD guide this ship! And lastly to all the delurkers and new shippers!! Wave to all!

SBS Entertainment News - The Heirs Cast Interviews after SBS Drama Award 2013 Event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDOPoxEky48

bromance2.gif2076658202_cfd8ef79.gif

Guest eka5566

From my sight ... I think they 've been together 2 or 3 months .Their feelings arise when in California . They each feel comfortable with each other and it shows in every scene. Lee min ho looks really missed Park Shin Hye figure in every scene . Although they said it was just an act but could be seen he has fallen in love with Eun- sang ( park shin hye in real life ) ... I can say that because I watch all the drama of Lee min ho and Park shin hye  . Although every drama he fell in love with co-star ( according scenes ) but there is no vibration of love and a deep sense of longing for other co star unless  with Park shin hye .Likewise with park shin hye , She reply to all desire and love lee min ho with an open heart . This never she did with her co star in You are Beautiful , Heartstring , Pretty boy next door , Kimcheed Radish Cubes , Goong 2 ...So I'm sure they really are in love.. We just have to patiently wait for the time came when they announced their relationship to the public .And if indeed they do not have a relationship or does not have a relationship , I always pray that God brought them together..
Sorry, my English is rather chaotic :\"> :\"> :\">

Guest lameoser

Hey fellow shipper ,... With all the evidence . Do think our OTP is already.....

A. Together for 2-3 month

B. Just started after the adward

C. LMH still chasing PSH , on progress..

D. Not at all

E. Not yet .

Pls give opinion ... :x >:D<

i think its between A and B...secretly dating but not too long ago :-)

@sheila88 i love ur POV chingu! It did seem like they were sending signals to each other. After what happened during the awards night, it's hard to think they will just let their mutual attractions simply pass by, don't u think? I hope they will take courage to get to know each other better, and not waste the chance at love even though they'll be very busy. It will be lonely at the top if they don't have someone to love or be loved.

@faidaris Perhaps...are u the same age as i am? I'm 31. Will be 32 end of the year.

Guest lurvzme

My answer to @minshin2046 is A, they fell in love while filming. As you can see the bts, you really cant deny that they have feelings to each other. i maybe too delusional but thats what i see. We see their interaction at the sbs awards too. Me was born in the month of feb too. same with shin hye. she mentioned before that if she is inlove you will see it.through her gesture and appearance if im not mistaken. and i can say that its really true. and i can say that shes really inlove. :x.. arghhh! You know what girls i cant do anything like do my work my usual work? Because i keep on thinking about them. hahahahaha and busy reading all your comments!

hohurm said: @sheila88 i love ur POV chingu! It did seem like they were sending signals to each other. After what happened during the awards night, it's hard to think they will just let their mutual attractions simply pass by, don't u think? I hope they will take courage to get to know each other better, and not waste the chance at love even though they'll be very busy. It will be lonely at the top if they don't have someone to love or be loved. @faidaris Perhaps...are u the same age as i am? I'm 31. Will be 32 end of the year.

Archived