[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

vanillakitties said:

Saw an article on LMH on DC.Here is the link: http://news.newsway.co.kr/view.php?tp=1&ud=2014010609294249161&md=20140106093515_AOThis caught my attention.
(Talking about the kiss scene. The staffs talked in whispers during the filming of the kiss scene.)
한 스태프는 ‘너희 진짜 사귀냐?’고 물어볼 정도였다. 그 말을 듣는 데 정말 기분이 좋았다. ‘내가 제대로 하고 있구나’란 생각이 드니깐.”

One staff even asked "Are you guys really dating?". When I heard those words I felt good. 'I am doing it properly' because of those kind of thoughts.

Are you sure you felt good because of that, dear LMH? Not because you felt "pleasure" while filming the kiss scene? :))
How are ya'll Minshinners doing? I missed Minshin and this thread so much at school today. Nearly everything around me reminded me of Minshin. Hahaha.Aish being a shipper is so hard. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels so frustrated sometimes because we shippers know and are sure there is a mutual attraction between LMH and PSH. But whether they'll take the next step is the big question. And the fact that we can't and won't know the answer is really frustrating hahaha.
Whatever happens I will keep being onboard this ship. Minshin hwaiting. :)>-
Edited because there might be some misunderstandings. Sorry. ^:)^

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LmK said: excuse me, where does sexuality. thriller? she came to such a role, I liked it in the program "Running Man" it is well played villain to remove spyware, it is well done. I'm on the bill to draw attention Min Ho's nothing to be linked ... Do not add your name as the old interviews, anything that does not connect ... chemistry I see only drama in the 16 series. and all! no matter what happened before. maybe I'm wrong, but if the feelings that began in 16serii, before they behaved fun, but not as much as before, as friends.

OliveS said: Hello :D this was the BTS uploaded by PSH's management S.A.L.T. Notice between 0.50 and 0.52 LMH gesture... PSH was walking ahead and he offered his arms so that they'll walk together. It's like LHM saying hold on to me :P :P Saw this also in last part of EP 20 and I don't think it's scripted :) 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPmVR7N_Gbg 

racqmariaabrigo said: sorry guys i am trigger happy today ;) 
this is one of the moments that i like. this feels so natural of LMH though. PSH is too short for LMH but it didn't seem like he exerted too much effort to bow down and hug her. And that smile of PSH in the first gif :x it was like a shy smile... the one you could see is really PSH ;)

Guest lameoser

@stucked it's such a shame that i bookmarked your fanfic page weeks ago, but even before i could read it, it's already deactivated...sad to hear the reason why. please please COME back already!!! you're one of the MANY AWESOME members here that made this thread enjoyable to read and yes! even the backreading is timeworthy and i get a wave of mixed emotions everytime i read all the post here especially yours :-)..tbh, your posts are hard to ignore along with omma @pluie and detective @yoyoo and @rikasnail (lol ur comments really cracj me up everytime esp w/ that dp of urs)...all those humourous yet witty post always leave a mark in my mind & are much needed whenever we don't have latest news about our otp..these thread had become my virtual home now hihihi...so pleaaaassseee guys keep posting coz i think i can't go on and will definitely go crazy not only because we have limited news about our "romeo&juliet" but also you guys being "m.i.a" is unbearable hahahaha (now i'm beginning to sound like crazy here)....Waaaaaaahhhhh!!!!

sorry i guess i just have nothing to do ryt now ROFL ;-) JUSt IgNORE MEH! BYE!!!!

vanillakitties said: Saw an article on LMH on DC.Here is the link: http://news.newsway.co.kr/view.php?tp=1&ud=2014010609294249161&md=20140106093515_AOThis caught my attention.
(Talking about the kiss scene. The staffs talked in whispers during the filming of the kiss scene.)

One staff even asked "Are you guys really dating?". When I heard those words I felt good. 'I am doing it properly' because of those kind of thoughts.

Are you sure you felt good because of that, dear LMH? Not because you felt "pleasure" while filming the kiss scene? :))
How are ya'll Minshinners doing? I missed Minshin and this thread so much at school today. Nearly everything around me reminded me of Minshin. Hahaha.Aish being a shipper is so hard. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels so frustrated sometimes because we shippers know and are sure there is a mutual attraction between LMH and PSH. But whether they'll take the next step is the big question. And the fact that we can't and won't know the answer is really frustrating hahaha.

rikasnail said: finally you here..we missed you @faidaris >:D< yesss its hard to concentrate T___T
same with me T_T even I watched the comedy drama I can't lost my withdrawal syndrome.. its hard to me to watch any k-drama.. all k-drama that same aired with The Heirs, I'm not finished yet to watch.. even Man from the stars.. I can't to watch it.. still hard to me.. heirs still in my deep heart.. I can't :(( :(( I won't :((

Guest minshin2046

Hey fellow shipper ,... With all the evidence . Do think our OTP is already..... A. Together for 2-3 month B. Just started after the adward C. LMH still chasing PSH , on progress.. D. Not at all E. Not yet . Pls give opinion ... :x >:D<

vanillakitties said: I'm probably the one only one who only found out about this now.But I saw an article on LMH with the title "Fan Bing Bing kiss performance, wasn't in the script"I knew FBB would be mentioned once again, because I had a random thought of her yesterday. :))
So off I go... to rewatch those beautiful Minshin moments at the SBS drama awards to make myself feel better :P

Guest falahridho

rikasnail said:

faidaris

said: @Jennifer Santos

Omoooo this page's really flying! LOVE THIS!

:)

Anyway dear sister... Why is your writing so lovely? I can feel your honesty thru your writing, and I patiently went through every word you wrote there

I agree about this kiss. The wrinkles on her forehead was more of her enjoying the kiss

I actually understand how you're saying this thread's all in your mind. Me too! It's really hard to concentrate on work when I am so curious on what's going on in this thread --- Maybe our OTP caught dating somewhere? Or are they finally admitting to the public? Things like these. It's so hard, but you can't do much as you still have to obey your routine, right sister?

I have just 3 pages to back read, and I love this! Thank you everyone! Let's hope for the best for both uri LMH

Guest crazybees4

@likasnail thank you for missing me.  :D  I am still here.  The thread going so fast.  I cannot catch up.  I am feeling exactly the same as you.  I miss MinShin A LOT :((  Don't believe myself ! Woman this age, sneakily watching Youtube videos of these two during work.  I have to minimise the screen quickly and acted normally when someone stepped into my office.  BADD Oldie :D  I tried to find something to chat and made my day.  Too bad there is nothing new for me to investigate. 8-|The best I could do now is sharing a simple story.  I kept watching my favourite scenes from Dramafever via YouTube then moved to SBS Awards clip of "Best Couple" :\">   For the "Best Couple" award could not help myself checking all comments.  I am sooo happy to find out that the clip I chose has 99 % positive comments.  Mostly they complemented how perfect they are together as a couple.  However, I am still richard simmons of when 1 comment said that they don't find a chemistry between them.  ARE YOU KIDDING ?? X(   I understand that people can think and feel differently.  But for what we saw during that award night, it cannot be "no chemistry".  I am o.k. if someone wants other pair to win, but not "no chemistry"  >:P  Do you think I am crazy that I am feeling very annoyed until now with only one negative comment? 
About KJW, I am quite sure that she is a good friend of our MinShin.  I saw how she smiled broadly when PSH talked about a concept of her dress.  For me, I love to believe that all the Heirs team either the crews or actors/actresses are good friends and will support both of them.  They should be the ones who know what going on between those 2.  ;;)  Remember when the team asked them to hug during a farewell Party ! :))  During the awards night, you could see how these people looked SO happy.  Besides, a wonderful director who always smiled happily and proudly, 2 moms also acted like their own moms.  So Supportive and sweet.  I really like these 2 lovely talented ladies.  If we want our wish to be true, we should pray for a good relationship between the Heirs team esp. the actors/actresses since they had chance to hang out together.  We should expect KJW and the others to build a bridge between these 2.  It is possible to keep their relationship growing if the group still close and hang out together.
Before leaving, I have another imagination to share.  I really like PSH with kid.  I remember seeing her spending time with kids in Africa.  There is one picture of her holding a kid with love and care.  It is really touching.  One of our chingu here posting a link to a video of her with those kids.  I was crying when I saw it during my lunch. For me, her sweet and tender nature is genuine. That's why I do love her picture hugging a lovely kid in the award night.  You know I tried to find where LMH when she hugging the girl.  I wish he could spot her and see how sweet she was with the kid.  It could make him imagine how she would be a great mom!!  he he :\">  Therefore, when I saw his picture with the girl, I am sooo happy.  I am quite sure that he should see her with the kid.  
There also the pictures of 2 of them with the  kid in LA.  It looked like they were playing some sport on the beach when they took picture with the girl.  He He !  I think when they were in LA, they should have free time to do many things together and allowed them to know each other better.  I remembered reading from somewhere that LMH loves playing football and PSH seems to be good in many things incld. sport.  Such a perfect match!
I hope you don't get bore with my story.  I only want to confirm you all that I never given up my hope to help you sailing this ship.  :)>-  I want to confirm that this thread means a lot to me.  It gave me a strength.  Today is the first time I tried to walk from office back home.  It took 2.30 hrs.  It is 1.50 am already in my country.  I felt exhaust, but I still want to share something with my Chingu here.   Have a good night and sweet dream.  :P :D

comelcoke said:and i believe their crazy schedule just make them a bit far as they want to reach what they want to do for now. a lot of main thing need to be done first. LMH only on his 26 yrs and PSH on her 23 yrs old. still young. as a shippers we need to be patient for a long2 time. caiyok3x aja aja fighting. thats it for today. >_<  :x :)>- :-?

Guest kesara

MinShin just awesome!!! I can't believe Rain is doing a movie with Bruce Willis.. He's the first Korean that made it in the US and still popular here in the US omg!! Perfect abbs.. No offence guys I still love MinShin...

mshan said:

vanillakitties said:

Saw an article on LMH on DC.Here is the link: http://news.newsway.co.kr/view.php?tp=1&ud=2014010609294249161&md=20140106093515_AOThis caught my attention.

Guest et1990

Reading all the posts here about our MinShin is really fun, your comments can make me giggle and smile all the way, guys..

I know it's not that easy to see this pairing to keep sailing since they'll be busy with their own schedules..but I don't want to give up on MinShin, I don't want to move on bc I still believe in miracles (miracles don't only happen in December, rite? :D )

is this thread going very fast !!!  B-) i opened it only from SBS awards and i already have from P. 457 to read, but how can I??d you notice that there are about 100 pages from SBS award ?? I'm so happy to be here and reading your comments, everyone here can observe different thing than another apart from things we all almost observe, nice to see this new things and know different opinionsnice to meet you everyone  :x :x
but i really want to read all this comments but don't know how !! :(( :(( :((

Archived