[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest MISSMOON

I don't know if this pic was posted here or not.Lee Min Ho's autograph was spotted on the autograph board in psh's parents' restaurant :x
1479481_405481002931726_1977840881_n.jpg

cr: minshin shipper facebook

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nonouri

vala87 said: Ottoke chingus? I cannot start to watch any other K-drama since Heirs ended, I've re-watched Heirs from the first until the last episode once, and now I'm non-stop rewatching KT - ES cute scenes, someone help me please??? I want to move on but I don't want to move on .... I don't know what I feel
Is it just me or are any of you feeling the same? I wanted to watch that drama that came after Heirs but didn't even start to, ottoke? What did Heirs and uri couple did to me, it feels like I won't be able to like anyone as I liked them...

Hello, all.
My first post here. I would like to see Lee Min Ho invite Shin Hye to his concert on Jan 17. And I hope he sings "Say YES" with SH.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ssCLaU2ADU

English Translation:

I want to be your boy friend. Do not be scared. Say yes
only to you,A man like me is so kind
There is no other that is same as me,You should know
So will you be my girl friend
Don't keep me in suspense
Say yes
I will not see other girls
Hey. Are u willing to be my girl

Dong, my heart seems to stop
The world is turning around you
So strange
This is the first time I feel like this
Before meeting you I believe love is just like wind in my life

I wanna be your boy friend. Do not be scared. Say yes
Only to you,A man like me is so kind
Say yes
Hey. Are you willing to be my girl

I want to give you my everything
I will be crazy
Once I was heartless, but I have changed
Just from the day I met you
I am so selfish
I want to treasure and guard our love
I cannot lose you
I love you forever
I cherish you
Only me
Do you understand?

I wanna be your boy friend. Do not be scared. Say yes
Only to you,A man like me is so kind
Say yes
Hey. Are you willing to be my girl
I want you to be my girl

Guest MISSMOON

this is the signatures board in early 2013n7XPTeKQsx2v97ichkAEPwdUevFcgisCKKZ1KVFh

and this one is recent 1512658_233438636779900_200594514_n.jpg

so we can conclude that LMH signature is recent :x :x 

Guest lilyrose81

I'm probably the one only one who only found out about this now.

But I saw an article on LMH with the title "Fan Bing Bing kiss performance, wasn't in the script"

I knew FBB would be mentioned once again, because I had a random thought of her yesterday. :))

So off I go... to rewatch those beautiful Minshin moments at the SBS drama awards to make myself feel better :P

Haha they didn't even kiss, no worries! I read that it was just a fake kiss to thrill the audience :)

OG nonouri said: vala87 said: Ottoke chingus? I cannot start to watch any other K-drama since Heirs ended, I've re-watched Heirs from the first until the last episode once, and now I'm non-stop rewatching KT - ES cute scenes, someone help me please??? I want to move on but I don't want to move on .... I don't know what I feel
Is it just me or are any of you feeling the same? I wanted to watch that drama that came after Heirs but didn't even start to, ottoke? What did Heirs and uri couple did to me, it feels like I won't be able to like anyone as I liked them...

teedy

said: Found this interview of Romeo LMH when he was in China....Hmm...Not sure if it has been share before or not :-/

Im guessing it seems like he talked about his Juliet and 

how we would like to have a love relationship like Kim Tan

:x ;

;)

Ok, I might be wrong here and need someone who could understand

If anyone can understand Chinese, maybe you can share your translation with the rest of us ???

:)

Q: So, are you in love with somebody now?

LEE MIN HO: Nobody. None. I’m pretty sure of that. Maybe at around 35, I would like to get married and have the kind of love similar to Kim Tan’s. I think I should meet more people to be able to do this.

Q: So, do you want to start being in love?

LEE MIN HO: I want to experience love at first sight. If I found that person, then I think I want to be in love. Even if I cannot say “I like you” frankly (laughs), it seems like I still can express how much I feel. Actually, before, I couldn’t easily express my feelings out of embarrassment. And also, to my fans, I cannot express well how much I love them all. But, until this very moment, I am still looking for a way on how to express my feelings. Indeed, in the past, every time I hear such stories, I would always want to avoid it. But now, I can honestly express my feelings and emotions.

Q: But then, the love chemistry between you and Park Shin Hye in the drama “The Heirs” was so good. How come that there’s no dating rumor that came out?

LEE MINHO: After filming our intimate kissing scene, we also heard rumors but not about our relationship. The rumors were more on like “There’s nothing much in it.” (kissing scene), and we’re just like “What?!”. (laughs)

Q: Rumors around were saying that the chemistry between you and Park Shin Hye is quite good. But Kim Tan has so much people around him that can build such chemistry too. Like his older brother and his mom. Who do you think you have the best chemistry with?

LEE MINHO: Seong Ryung mom! I think we look the best together. The love between Tan and his mother is very adorable. I can almost compare their chemistry with the one I had with Kim Hee Sun noona. What I mean is like, a baby-like couple? As men grow older, a woman becomes more attractive when she has baby-like features and character. I would like to have someone like that. (Laughs)

Disappointing !!!  =(( =(( :(:(  :(

Guest comelcoke

hello chinggus ah.. hahaha i've been a stalker for a few weeks already since my last post here. hihihi i've a lot things to do since my kids started their school day again. a lot of things need to be done. just been a silent reader here and always need to back reading all the posts. sometimes i just forwarding the pages (cause its so hard) to keep reading all post. but all of you are excellent. always have something to share to us here. and of course the pages fast flying since SBS award. hahaha love reading all your thoughts and opinion regarding our MinShin couple. life were so hard being a shippers chinggus ah.. regarding our couples, i just doing a few research back then and i found actually since the Heirs press conference both of them already feel comfortable to each other. look when they holding each other hands and do side hugging. it was so normal. as they can read what the others want to do (if you not believing to me, find on youtube the day on their press conference). hihih… than i believe during filming the heirs they are more feel comfort to each other. more feel attach to each other. and i find that PSH every time she is doing her dramas or film she's really go inside her character (deeper i mean). thats why i think when filming the heirs LMH acting skill become more natural, thats too the reason why PSH really hard to withdraw from Eunsang character (please see her another drama too). she is really a good actress. such a talented person. for LMH no doubt that his drama before also good on his character (esp in BOF, Faith) but not in CH (i cant finish see that drama). haha.. and for PSH (i've only seen her YAB, heartstring drama and the latest is the heirs and her latest film). after the heirs then i searched around regarding PSH. yes she's really a lovely person, humble, beauty and she got everything. and i do agree PSH become more beautiful now as she's on her transaction from teenager actress to matured actress. i do hope LMH and PSH don't make a rushing decision for their relationship. better for now they remain as brother and sisters relationship. as a lot of things need to be done first. so for the time being just keep in touch with each other. it just been better than to get serious on this early stage. better for them to keep this relationship until getting married (delulu mode on) rather than get serious now but can't keep for lasting time. as we human sometime we're just feeling bored to each other. its different when we are already getting married. marriage is a serious thing. as for now what i can see they like each other (early stage of couple things). and i believe their crazy schedule just make them a bit far as they want to reach what they want to do for now. a lot of main thing need to be done first. LMH only on his 26 yrs and PSH on her 23 yrs old. still young. as a shippers we need to be patient for a long2 time. caiyok3x aja aja fighting. thats it for today. >_<  :x :)>- :-?

Saw this on Yahoo News.. Hee Chul is close to PSH and Soo Jin is friend also of PSH... There's an article about Hee Chul calling Soo Jin his wife... that's means these 3 are really good friends.. Haters who started to bash PSH must be hiding now hahaha... sorry can't help it.. our PSH is too vulnerable ... 
upib4294ut6c99bt7eabl43ou88obtdv.jpg 

Archived