[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

surely this gif has been posted too many times. 
but i noticed that when LHJ (one of the MCs that night) went to PSH to ask if she follow the turns as LMH said that the man should turn/move more when doing kissing scenes. then LBY added that the girl should just follow the rythm.  
LMH was fiddling with his award when PSH said that she just stood there LOL naughty naughty boy!
but while LHJ is running towards PSH, LMH is licking his lips uhmm uhmm ;;) :-* do you remember it? ep 16? in the closet? when you feel lovely/comfortable? ahihi 
tumblr_myuxnkHEOf1siqvhio4_250.gif tumblr_myuxnkHEOf1siqvhio6_250.gif tumblr_myuxnkHEOf1siqvhio5_250.gif 

and LJS is just smirking beside her... poor PSH ;))

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nonouri

@rikasnail the song in ep 1 at 8:19 is Cradle by Atomic Kitten

@stucked - We missed your witty comments and ff already....
>:D< hope you will come back soon!

vanillakitties

said:

Saw an article on LMH on DC.Here is the link: http://news.newsway.co.kr/view.php?tp=1&ud=2014010609294249161&md=20140106093515_AOThis caught my attention.
(Talking about the kiss scene)
한 스태프는 ‘너희 진짜 사귀냐?’고 물어볼 정도였다. 그 말을 듣는 데 정말 기분이 좋았다. ‘내가 제대로 하고 있구나’란 생각이 드니깐.”

One staff even asked "Are you guys really dating?". When I heard those words I felt good. 'I am doing it properly' because of those kind of thoughts.

Are you sure you felt good because of that, dear LMH? Not because you felt "pleasure" while filming the kiss scene? :))
How are ya'll Minshinners doing? I missed Minshin and this thread so much at school today. Nearly everything around me reminded me of Minshin. Hahaha.Aish being a shipper is so hard. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels so frustrated sometimes because we shippers know and are sure there is a mutual attraction between LMH and PSH. But whether they'll take the next step is the big question. And the fact that we can't and won't know the answer is really frustrating hahaha.
Whatever happens I will keep being onboard this ship. Minshin hwaiting. :)>-

racqmariaabrigo

said:

but i noticed that when LHJ (one of the MCs that night) went to PSH to ask if she follow the turns as LMH said that the man should turn/move more when doing kissing scenes. then LBY added that the girl should just follow the rythm.  

LMH was fiddling with his award when PSH said that she just stood there LOL naughty naughty boy!

but while LHJ is running towards PSH, LMH is licking his lips uhmm uhmm ;;) :-* do you remember it? ep 16? in the closet? when you feel lovely/comfortable? ahihi 
tumblr_myuxnkHEOf1siqvhio4_250.gif

tumblr_myuxnkHEOf1siqvhio6_250.gif

tumblr_myuxnkHEOf1siqvhio5_250.gif

and LJS is just smirking beside her... poor PSH

;)

)

rikasnail said:

racqmariaabrigo

said:

;)

)

@Jennifer Santos
Omoooo this page's really flying! LOVE THIS! :)
Anyway dear sister... Why is your writing so lovely? I can feel your honesty thru your writing, and I patiently went through every word you wrote there :)
I agree about this kiss. The wrinkles on her forehead was more of her enjoying the kiss & worrying at the same time. But it worked so well for this scene! I think this was one of the best and most realistic kisses I have ever seen my entire life! That includes all the Hollywood movies and dramas. I think I really prefer K-drama now of all the dramas in this world. Their dramas are all so good, and we can actually learn something from the drama. I even learned something from The Heirs, something so insightful myself.
I actually understand how you're saying this thread's all in your mind. Me too! It's really hard to concentrate on work when I am so curious on what's going on in this thread --- Maybe our OTP caught dating somewhere? Or are they finally admitting to the public? Things like these. It's so hard, but you can't do much as you still have to obey your routine, right sister? :)
I have just 3 pages to back read, and I love this! Thank you everyone! Let's hope for the best for both uri LMH & PSH! 

Ottoke chingus? I cannot start to watch any other K-drama since Heirs ended, I've re-watched Heirs from the first until the last episode once, and now I'm non-stop rewatching KT - ES cute scenes, someone help me please??? I want to move on but I don't want to move on .... I don't know what I feel
Is it just me or are any of you feeling the same? I wanted to watch that drama that came after Heirs but didn't even start to, ottoke? What did Heirs and uri couple did to me, it feels like I won't be able to like anyone as I liked them...

Guest thunderempress

BebeJ said: 140106 SBS Good Morning Ent. Express – Lee Min Ho & others backstage interview @ 2013 SBS Drama Awards

Cre entertainmentSBS

vanillakitties said: Saw an article on LMH on DC.Here is the link: http://news.newsway.co.kr/view.php?tp=1&ud=2014010609294249161&md=20140106093515_AOThis caught my attention.
(Talking about the kiss scene. The staffs talked in whispers during the filming of the kiss scene.)
한 스태프는 ‘너희 진짜 사귀냐?’고 물어볼 정도였다. 그 말을 듣는 데 정말 기분이 좋았다. ‘내가 제대로 하고 있구나’란 생각이 드니깐.”

One staff even asked "Are you guys really dating?". When I heard those words I felt good. 'I am doing it properly' because of those kind of thoughts.

Are you sure you felt good because of that, dear LMH? Not because you felt "pleasure" while filming the kiss scene? :))
How are ya'll Minshinners doing? I missed Minshin and this thread so much at school today. Nearly everything around me reminded me of Minshin. Hahaha.Aish being a shipper is so hard. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels so frustrated sometimes because we shippers know and are sure there is a mutual attraction between LMH and PSH. But whether they'll take the next step is the big question. And the fact that we can't and won't know the answer is really frustrating hahaha.
Whatever happens I will keep being onboard this ship. Minshin hwaiting. :)>-
Edited because there might be some misunderstandings. Sorry. ^:)^

sorry guys i am trigger happy today ;) 
this is one of the moments that i like. this feels so natural of LMH though. PSH is too short for LMH but it didn't seem like he exerted too much effort to bow down and hug her. And that smile of PSH in the first gif :x it was like a shy smile... the one you could see is really PSH ;)
tumblr_myt2r5EF4c1qjkud7o1_500.gif

tumblr_myt2r5EF4c1qjkud7o3_500.gif
tumblr_myt2r5EF4c1qjkud7o4_500.gif

faidaris

said: @Jennifer Santos

Omoooo this page's really flying! LOVE THIS!

:)

Anyway dear sister... Why is your writing so lovely? I can feel your honesty thru your writing, and I patiently went through every word you wrote there

I agree about this kiss. The wrinkles on her forehead was more of her enjoying the kiss

I actually understand how you're saying this thread's all in your mind. Me too! It's really hard to concentrate on work when I am so curious on what's going on in this thread --- Maybe our OTP caught dating somewhere? Or are they finally admitting to the public? Things like these. It's so hard, but you can't do much as you still have to obey your routine, right sister?

I have just 3 pages to back read, and I love this! Thank you everyone! Let's hope for the best for both uri LMH

racqmariaabrigo said: rikasnail said:

racqmariaabrigo

said:

;)

)

vala87 said: Ottoke chingus? I cannot start to watch any other K-drama since Heirs ended, I've re-watched Heirs from the first until the last episode once, and now I'm non-stop rewatching KT - ES cute scenes, someone help me please??? I want to move on but I don't want to move on .... I don't know what I feel
Is it just me or are any of you feeling the same? I wanted to watch that drama that came after Heirs but didn't even start to, ottoke? What did Heirs and uri couple did to me, it feels like I won't be able to like anyone as I liked them...

I'm probably the one only one who only found out about this now.But I saw an article on LMH with the title "Fan Bing Bing kiss performance, wasn't in the script"I knew FBB would be mentioned once again, because I had a random thought of her yesterday. :))
So off I go... to rewatch those beautiful Minshin moments at the SBS drama awards to make myself feel better :P

Anyeong guys...

1xp0.jpg
what do you think about this guys?
They have so many similarities...
Are they MATE?
I hope so...
As I know,,if the people have the similarities each other,,,they are usually MATE..
and when I looked at them time by time,,,I think they are look alike now...
or it's just my imagination,,,because I really hope they become real couple...
Oh my god....
I can't stop my delusional...
hahahaha

don't see the spoiler,,if you won't your delulu mode on...

upq8.png

thanks to the uploader of this pict...I forget where I found this pict...hahaha
miane...

Archived