[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG this thread moving at a speed of light! I almost give up backreading :-B

Not that I'm complaining... Hehehe...Keep it up guys... I love love love to read all your comments. Thank you all... =D>

Still stuck between the sbs awards pages. I don't think I can move forward from those pages. MinShin's beauty and interactions during sbs awards made my heart go giddy up. My MinShin heart feel contented with that, for now.

I strongly believe these two beautiful and kind-hearted people do belong to each other. I hope both of them believe it too. But if they don't, hopefully they can meet a gorgeous and wonderful companion as they are.

In my opinion, they are just friends for now but they are also equally adore admire love each other.. :x

Edit: I wanted to go to their wedding too. I've been to seoul twice. But I don't mind to go there again for their big day. Just to breath the same air as PSH and LMH will make me happy. Kekekeke~

tonight MinShin was come to my dream :), oh... May be too like them and miss them but I hope this my dream will be come true... :x :x :x ;)

What twitter KES may be we can request together for The Heirs 2 or other drama for MinShin :):D

Just to be fair... This is on lee min Ho's growing up years and what a sweet boy he was.

And of cos what a sweet and beautiful couple they will make! I can so imagine th doing charitable works together as a couple and using their fame to help the less fortunate... Spazzzzz haha

http://leeminhoforever.m.webs.com/site/mobile?dm_path=%2Fleeminhoschilhood.htm&fw_sig_time=1388768515045&fw_sig_api_key=522b0eedffc137c934fc7268582d53a1&fw_sig_premium=0&fw_sig_tier=0&fw_sig_permission_level=0&fw_sig_session_key=10b68a1668e68dba60b0eeeed597a9737276a2d04e99eb950b801c300babf975-68810840&fw_sig_permissions=none&fw_sig_url=http://leeminhoforever.webs.com/&fw_sig=887236da2235e29ec9211d5d6e43b379&fw_sig_locale=en-US&fw_sig_site=68810840&fw_sig_is_admin=0&fw_sig_social=1&fw_sig_access_token=064ae0dfe441eb44becbf8cbe5e61446724c5da7&fb_sig_network=fw#1132

Sorry for the long link for the web page

I'm going to tell you a story.
LMH was very happy in the SBS Drama awards, he couldn't stop smiling because he was next to PSH.
It was break time for waiting the second part of the show...

tumblr_mys12kH0it1r3n4xoo1_500.jpg

In a short period of time, he began to feel thristy, so he open his bottle of water and started to drink it.

1017663_674144682637931_1424619159_n.jpg

While he was drinking his water so happily...Something strange happened. He began to listen PSH's voice, and suddenly He looked at her...and what did he find?....BANG! ~X(  She kept talking to LJS...He knew that she was talking to him, but it was taking so long...so he wondered:
1510745_674144725971260_212508415_n.jpg :-O  :ar!  :ar!  :ar!  :ar!  :ar! 1560645_674151115970621_1892766236_n.jpg

THE END tumblr_mym7esCrvl1s6kgn7o2_500.gif   tumblr_myiwwp6CZx1r3n4xoo2_250.gif
My imagination  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/

MinShin reminds me of Twilight-Edward and Bella. They were the first pair that I shipped. Edward has the same intense gaze when he looked at Bella. Same type of gaze that LMH had.

That's why I shipped them so hard. I can feel the love and sparks.

And they became real life couple. *sad to mention their breakup sometime ago.

Hope MinShin's love would blossom with a beautiful ending.

No matter what's their decision, we will respect and give them our blessings.

"Kim Tan, Forward! "

"Cha Eun Sang, Forward!"

I found something fishy with kim woo bin expression in this fancam video. when the kissing scene between tan and eun sang in turn at 1:02I feel like he knows something between our minshin. Is that true? Okay maybe i'm delulu again

Guest lilyrose81

I found something fishy with kim woo bin expression in this fancam video. when the kissing scene between tan and eun sang in turn at 1:02
I feel like he knows something between our minshin. Is that true? Okay maybe i'm delulu again

Lol Woo Bin was like "aaa haaa" and if i'm not mistaken (based on where he was standing and the heirs table) his eyes were looking at LMH and then PSH haha Young Do is so cute.

@IsabelinaD .. omo omo omoo omooooooooo, why i felt sooooo shy looking at your post?? ahhahahah.. I duno, but everytime I looked at it(esp.the zoomed in screen caps.), i felt guilty as if I committed a sin.. lolgrrrrrrrrrr that kiss is really  8-} 8-} 8-}

Guest gingerpeach

@bone @lilyrose81

Haha I haven't watched that fancam yet but just reading abt it reminds me of when Woobin was presenting the best couple award to them and did that pointing thing with his fingers :)) almost teasing them. Hmm... Haha

Good morning/Good afternoon/Good evening wherever you are MinShin shippers :)
I am a bit sick today with the flu and still had to come work, I feel a bit down but as always reading your comments make me feel better :) 
I see there's nothing new, it makes me feel a bit sad now because I know that it'll be harder for us to see them together from now on, I really hope we'll get to see them promote Heirs abroad together or do a photo-shoot, I know they'll be busy with filming their upcoming movies but my shipper heart hopes for the best.
Anyway, stay happy and please keep on sharing, I love reading your comments :) 

Archived