[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

hohurm said: @stucked take ur time dear. You are deeply missed here. Btw, is it a norm for a movie shooting to take as long as a 20eps drama? Someone mentioned here Shinhye's drama shooting is frm feb-july. I assumed the same to Minho. So when are they gonna hv time to promote Heirs??

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crystal7700

@rikasnail well there was this video which showed that part and I saw that actually choi jin hyuk did congratulate her by shaking her hand! So I guess it was nothing much, lee min ho was just congratulating a dongsaeng :))

Guest somanyfeels

Anyeong everyone just dropped by to remind everyone of how a great sane shippers you are...

@stucked that is sad i was about to ask you stuff about ur fic...im having a writters block on mine your so well on it pls comeback

Btw guys today since freaking evil i lured my guy cousin, aunt and his sis to watch heirs and their on epi 10 cant wait to hear them comment about minshin coz they would probably see sparks on the same episode i saw w/c was the kiss scene then onwards..(btw their kdrama addicts with no biases i think they could judge well)

Keep Calm and Sail On :x

@pattituazon how can you write so much? Youre fics are awesome....

Guest thunderempress

But isn't six months a regular time length for filming movies? This is solely based on my opinion so this can still be wrong. The length of a movie filming may depend on the scale they have to prepare for. Since its a sageuk movie they would probably need to prepare the costume and the venue, etc., it would probably a bit hard (not so sure). I also think that the length of the filming can also depend on the actors and actresses' schedules and free time. So I guess that's why it would take them that long to film. 
LMH will also start filming in March and he's the lead role here, so he would be really busy....Ottoke I want them to promote Heirs together, but they are going to busy filming their own movies.

Guest minshin2046

Hey, minsin shipper I got c a new k drama... Title called "20 years old " .It story about a normal gal fall in love with a superstars ... It just seam like our OTP dating are like ... Really good .. It make me think about LMH n PSH .

Hey guys :) I hope you're having a great Sunday!
I was back reading and I saw the news of LMH being on PSH's mother restaurant because he left his signature there, it made me really happy :D of course all of the cast seems to have been there but it still makes me happy, they are all close and PSH's mother met her future son in law :P ok, ok, I know I am being delulu now but you never know what may happen, right? ;);))
@stucked, I am so so sorry to hear what happened to you :( I understand you need time to recover from this, I understand your disappointment  but please come back when you feel ready, we really miss and appreciate you. I've noticed your missing but I thought maybe you were busy. Please dear chingu, cheer up, we are all with you. I hope those who did that to you get what they deserve but don't forget that the idea is and will always be your, they cannot steal that. Be strong, we love your spirit and your fun personality, we need you here, so when you feel like it come back!

hmmm our thread is quite fast.. keep on sailing.. how much more if the bts will come out.. but but we need to be very patient. I am one of the minshiners who is ready and will accept our Shin Hye and Min Ho not to see them much in public or not to see their interviews talking about each other.. but hoping that after all these patient of not seeing interviews etc. Someday 3 years or 4 years its gonna be ahhmm engaged news lol.....
naah im just afraid to see news like dating cause if someone dates theirs always a possibility to break up so i want engaged or get married news..lol but i know my wish is a long journey unless Lee min ho will keep on his word.. "Go Straight like Kim Tan" lol
sigh sigh sigh just ignore me minshiners..

@princessshinhye

I followed the instruction given on this thread previously

Email theheirsdvd@gmail.com

With name/email/order qty/country

And whether you need English subtitles

However you should also note that as rightly pointed out by @gingerpeach, it is worth clarifying why the official email is using gmail. Therefore we may still need to find out a bit more.

I know how each of us really hope to get the DVDs, but it's true we don't want to be spammed too.

Hope it helps!

Guest lovelyowl

yoyoo said:

lmhpsh said: just read one of the interviews of LMH in his thread and when he was asked about love, he said this :(
Q: So, are you in love with somebody now?

LEE MIN HO: Nobody.  None. I’m pretty sure of that.  Maybe at around 35, I would like to get married and have the kind of love similar to Kim Tan’s. I think I should meet more people to be able to do this

Guest minshin2046

Omg ... The story just like we all hope ours OTP will be have the courage to go forward! Only have 4 ep ... Really good ... Must c . The 20's twenty years old.

Guest myhepyending

from LMH's interview:

Q: Rumors around were saying that the chemistry between you and Park Shin Hye is quite good. But Kim Tan has so much people around him that can build such chemistry too. Like his older brother and his mom. Who do you think you have the best chemistry with?

LEE MINHO: Seong Ryung mom! I think we look the best together. The love between Tan and his mother is very adorable. I can almost compare their chemistry with the one I had with Kim Hee Sun noona. What I mean is like, a baby-like couple? As men grow older, a woman becomes more attractive when she has baby-like features and character. I would like to have someone like that. (Laughs)

LEE MIN HO sshi.....do you mean this BABY????

0zgbNN4.gifimageimage

Guest MarieN1430293183

cassopeia said: lmhpsh said: As much as I want LMH and PSH to work together again, I don't want Heirs season 2....I want them to work in a better drama than that....it was a mediocre show....
maybe a Hong SIsters drama....now that would be super awesome :)

Archived