[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

As much as I want LMH and PSH to work together again, I don't want Heirs season 2....I want them to work in a better drama than that....it was a mediocre show....
maybe a Hong SIsters drama....now that would be super awesome :)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bianka

azzhuragreen said: MMEDH said: shshs said: something in my head say >>.. is he indirectly thanks PSH (not CES) for accepting him LMH (not KT) hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh looooooooooooooooland yeeeeees no one will understand shin hyeeeeeee  O:-) =)) =)) =))

crystal7700

said: Hey guys! This is kind of off topic but I realized @stucked 's account on asianfanfics had been deactivated!! And she hasn't been posting on this forum so far

:(

( I miss her detailed reasonings and fanfictions ughh. What could have happened to her?

http://youtu.be/goNKpYMKfNY
Hehhehehe ... now I know why he smiled seeing the parody. Daddy Kim ask Tan to break up with YD and get marry with BS telecon daughter ---> Eunsang Kekekekeke ...then he SMILE after seeing that BS telecon daughter is Eunsang !!! He just love the idea till it Make him smile spontaneously ... OMG spazzzzzz!!

Guest crystal7700

ohh dear... then I think we should give her a moment to calm down and take a break from this. thank you @pluie for clearing it up!

Guest pattituazon

pluie said:

crystal7700

said: Hey guys! This is kind of off topic but I realized @stucked 's account on asianfanfics had been deactivated!! And she hasn't been posting on this forum so far

:(

( I miss her detailed reasonings and fanfictions ughh. What could have happened to her?

giselle_tw said:

http://youtu.be/goNKpYMKfNY

Hehhehehe ... now I know why he smiled seeing the parody. Daddy Kim ask Tan to break up with YD and get marry with BS telecon daughter ---> Eunsang Kekekekeke ...the he SMILE after seeing that BS telecon daughter is Eunsang !!! He just love the idea till it Make him smile spontaneously ... OMG spazzzzzz!!

Guest bianka

Yesss finally finish reading all pages ~

I cant say anything more~

You guys are simply awesome^^

And for @stucked hope you comeback soon detective. @ stucked fighting!!!^^

Archived