[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

@leim I agree with the KJW hand gesture. From what I saw in the video and comparing to conversations I have in real life, KJW is more of pointing in the back. Like signaling she's going somewhere, rather than telling LMH to call. And if the gesture is "to call" isn't LMH supposed to answer her after her hand gesture? Instead all he did was look at different direction. 
One take I have in this is MAYBE they have talked about something. Like maybe an after party or a dinner. Because in another part of the clip, KJW and LMH are talking and it seemed like KJW asked something to LMH and LMH pointed to PSH. It's like they are waiting for PSH to finish the interviews so they can go.

Well, this is just my take.  :)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

galapagostort said: Now my turn!!! Am I the oldest shipper here??? Oh my!! But I love to see them together... M mother of 4.. 1 daughter in Med School and 3 younger boys... And when I see minshin... I'd love to think them as my kids too.... And I do approve of them going out.... But then something is bothering me... Coz I remember reading somewhere ( about the 1st few episodes of Heirs ) that PSH's dad don't approve of LMH.... Anybody read it before? Just wanted to know if I heard right... Coz it might be 1 reason they are so careful about going public about their relationship....

Guest purpleberrysexybeach

Hi Minshin Shippers!  :-h I hope you all have a lovely day ahead of you. I would like to share my POV regarding our OTP. I watched kdrama just for pure entertainment and nothing else. If i find the OTP cute and lovely, my reaction would be happy and giggle but after the drama ends, so my feels and likeness to them ends as well. I know LMH and PSH but like I said before I was never a fan of both of them. Honestly, watching Heirs was purely accidental while I was surfing the internet and stumbled upon the picture of them while they were riding the maserati. It got me curious and upon watching the episode 1, I immediately like their chemistry and thus looking forward on how their lovestory will unfold. It was also my first kdrama i followed while it is still airing and was one of those viewers who anticipatedly the weekly episodes. The reason I ship them is because they really compliment each other - physically and emotionally. What they give me is such a genuine chemistry and i thought if they were only acting, they were such a good actor/actress. That made me look on their past acting with their previous co-stars and I find it relatively different the way they were together. They give me such a nagging feeling that even they were only acting some of their real emotions can be seen (delulu or not, they give me that such vibe). And in the SBS Awards night, I was very happy and squealing with their interactions towards another. I don't believe it was a brother-sister kind of feeling (well for me, it wasn't). The way they held hands after announcing they won the best couple awards, such a natural gesture for both of them. The way LMH were so proud of PSH when winning the excellence award, and vice versa to PSH when he gives his speech during his top excellence award. They both silently cheering for each other. They bring out the best to each other. And the dress concept, how bold and at the same time shy PSH to tell the truth about the ROmeo and Juliet concept. They held hands again and they were so cute and lovely when they both bow their heads because of their shyness. I so love them. Literally, I'm in love with them. And i think (this is my POV) they were at the stage of getting to know more about each other. Yes, I am 100% Minshin Shipper. I came to love and support this two lovely individual - LMH/PSH. I want them so hard to be together as a couple because they are perfect for each other but at the same time i keep myself grounded as well that whoever they choose, I will gladly accept it and cheer them silently. If they end up together, then it will be our happiest right?  ;)
I seldom post here in this thread but it has been a habit of my waking day to visit here and silently reading your insightful POV, gifs, bts and watching videos about them. Lets keep this thread grounded and loving to one another and avoid bashing as well and not to mention become delulu at times (after all we can't help it sometimes, were just human). I love all the people here and this thread has become my haven.. hugs to all!! >:D<

Guest lilyrose81

HI EVERYONE!
You can probably tell that I'm new here lol.I've been a silent reader of soompi's threads, only now i decide to join. Because of the power of this minshin thread!I used to read threads and I never really felt like sharing my thoughts and all that, but in this thread, it's so different. You guys are very rational, and positive.

I wasn't really a huge fan of both LMH and PSH individually, I always thought that they look cute together when I first saw their Etude CF, so when they were casted for The Heirs, I got excited.Apparently, ever since before The Heirs, I only liked both LMH and PSH moderately, but when they were casted for The Heirs, I was like OKAY I'M SHIPPING THIS TWO LIKE NO DOUBT. LOL.
From what I see, at this stage, they're both not dating or anything, YET. I don't want to be delusional, so I'm trying to look at things at the most basic way without getting in too deep.I can however see that there's a STRONG ATTRACTION between them, they have so much more chemistry off-screen to be honest. Heheh.Their sizzling chemistry off-screen is what drives me crazy thinking that WHY ARE YOU GUYS NOT TOGETHER YET?! Maybe the like each other but can't really take it to the next level, yet.
I can also see that PSH is playing safe, as I've read that she's scared of antis.I came across Heechul's instagram photo with her and Sanggyu and there was a comment saying something like "be careful with PSH, she's a flirt. Snake" <--- My reaction was, WHOA, NO WONDER SHE'S SCARED. She's being labelled in such a way. I would be scared too if I were her.

I just realised something. In Heirs, Tan's trademark hug to ES was holding the nape right? During the after party, Minho used the same trademark by holding her nape. During the stage fanservice with Miss Bing Bing he also held her nape. So we concluded that it's a natural reaction of Minho. But during the SBS awards Minho held her shoulder. Change of habit or a restrain on his part?

@ wienya..Its not I don't love LMH I do .I can see he is worthy of all his fans attention .You know, I am protecting my heart ,if PSH will be hurt one day due to anti fans..in general but I just ship both of them due to chemistry..He made PSH smile,being shy and happy...don't you love if your idol is in love and happy..I pray for both of them almost everyday..and they are not my children..we human tend to be selfish...enough said because I speaks for myself..love you feed back about LMH because I love him in BOF and I don't care of his hair then,,,because he is very pleasing to the eyes( eye candy) Thanks.

lilyrose81 said:
I can also see that PSH is playing safe, as I've read that she's scared of antis.I came across Heechul's instagram photo with her and Sanggyu and there was a comment saying something like "be careful with PSH, she's a flirt. Snake" <--- My reaction was, WHOA, NO WONDER SHE'S SCARED. She's being labelled in such a way. I would be scared too if I were her.

haha another dating news.. wow now LMH and PSH will be more careful since they don't want dating scandal =)) well if there are many celebrities relationship being revealed maybe it will be a norm in Korea in the future that fans can be happy for their idols relationship. 
Dispatch can be scary, they are so good at revealing dating scandal :-SS

Guest DungN1430293377

Hello minshin shippers.  Happy New Year.  I feel a little bit embrassed because this is my first time being a shipper.  However I take a courage to participate in this threat.  I have been silently reading all the posts from all of you.  And they are all beautiful and peace discussion that you have in here.  It's my new addiction besides the Heirs.  Here is my suggestion for our minshin shippers, maybe we could influence LMH and PSH's circle of friends like: KimBum, JGS, JIW, etc :)]  Send our thought to them and maybe suggest them have conversation with both LMH and PSH: tell them being brave and start dating under the radar if they don't want to public their relationship yet.  It's never hurt to try right? :D;))  I was influenced by my friends when I started to date my now husband.  His friends and my friends were in the same circle and they noticed how we were interested in together before we even realized our own feeling.  :\">

Thank you for keeping this threat fun and positive.  Keep the good works. :x

Guest MarieN1430293183

OMG another dating news??!!!! Seriously what's happening in Korea? lol MinShin what are you waiting for????

Good day, MinShins :-*

done with some translation from my DeluLang (delulu-language :D )
tumblr_myovcxJE211siqvhio1_250.gif
SH's laughing it off means "So, It doesn't seem like we're acting, YOU THINK?!"
tumblr_myovcxJE211siqvhio2_250.gif
SH's fierce stare here means :  "If this is not a live show I will definitely hit this guy, no matter how hot cute he is but he deserves a harmless smack hit on the lips back for always happily showing off how good of a couple we're to the world!"
:)) :))

cr : the-inheritors-tumblr.com

Watching the Best couple moment with eng sub from http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com I cant help noticing SH was a bit surprised and startled when MH suddenly talking about dating rumours.. She followed up with a slight laugh as if its nothing :)) that I would call a bad acting moment in SH career hahaha

How can it be nothing between them when right after that she said thank you to him so sweetly..even my heart melt let alone the direct recipient :)

Just cant get enough of this lovely couple

Just quick shot, I DO respect all comments/posts/opinions here, just want to add and remind our motto in the the first post:
tumblr_mxmheb26cb1s8m1l7o10_r1_500.jpg

Also since this is MinShin thread, so IMHO we need to love both of them EQUALLY, their happiness should be our consideration, not our personal opinions. Honestly speaking, I want to keep the open and logical minded image for our thread like some people said, I hope we can stay like that, there will be pros and cons, but thats how we grow up and LETS GO FORWARD!  :x Thank You. :)

@ravairie : 

I use this video http://vimeo.com/83216010 as the official english translation for the best couple award link in the 1st post, thank you.

Archived