[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Hi Guys, so, people starts making assumptions that MinShins are mostly Shin Hye's fans? Lemme make it clear here, before Heirs I was not her or his fan, but today I am half Minoz and half Starlight (LOL what is the name of her fanbase?) and definitely a proud MinShin-ppers. :-*

I watched Heirs because of the genre. I love romantic comedy, and I watched it religiously. Sure I have watched BoF, Personal Taste and Heartstring, those are considered romcom, right? But it won't do wonder to me to be the fans of the actor. I am still having difficulty finishing City Hunter (not my genre) and Flower Boy Next Door (something with the plot just don't get me there, it was not the actors for sure), but I really enjoyed Faith and of course You're Beautiful. But those dramas were just drama for me. I know Lee Min Ho is hot and Park Shin Hye is cute, but that's all, I have no intention to look for more info about them. When those drama ended, I simply looked for another new romcom drama to watch.

The Heirs is more than a beautiful drama, it also introduced me to two beautiful souls with pretty faces, named Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye. I am in love with them now.. I just hope that destiny will play a part and on our side with these two, make them a real couple in the future.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for me, I don't know where should I put myself, but I'm not PSH fan before The Heirs, the only drama I watched from her was YAB. And for LMH, maybe I'm not minoz, since I don't call myself that way, but the fact that I watch his drama since Mackerel Run and even manage to helped some people subbing it, so I would declare that I'm 60% Minoz and 40%PSH for now. But one thing for sure I'm 100% MinShin-er :D
Anyway, maybe the couple is currently on this state:
BEWARE !!!They are watching over you!
especially MyungsoPatch  :))
tumblr_myrntbRuh61s8m1l7o6_r1_1280.jpg

@ imels Tree of  Heaven (2006)she was only 16 years old..imagine it was so touching that I couldn't watched it, for quite sometime because its was so sad... the words described "she broke her heart that it needs replacement..(in coma) and the step brother gave his to her so that she could live....I cried till my eyes swollen...she was an underdog no one notice her..but she comes a long way with  hard work and many tumbles and fall.. but she never gave up and I love her.

I don't even know park shin hye before the heirs and now I'm in love with her.

Yes I think I like them together and how they make the love story in the heirs so real and touching.

I don't think I can enjoy another show of LMH as much as in the heirs with PSH, unless it's heirs 2 or another movie/drama with her. Haha

Guest minshin2046

I more on PSH kiss angel fan .haha... But I never ship any k drama actor or actress b4 , I have c LMH some drama like CH n BOF b4 but never ship him with any of his co star . Just in the heir they just look real n cute together . Just love them both . But definitely I m a minshin shipper !

Guest sUn Fl0w3r

it's all about the way He looks at Her with full of love, charming, gentle, caring... just one look can tell everything.
almost minho fansite just took picture of him without PSH, despite the fact that she stood there, right besides him. it's sad but i don't care. his eyes are priceless, it's just all for PSH...

6f3aa8d0ea08c47486e2cfe3d8a6b021.jpg?typ

and why i'm saying that psh was next to him, let's take a look at this

tumblr_myoa3i62Ks1s8m1l7o7_r1_1280.jpg

SO, and now we knew whom that look belongs to =]]]].

DEAR MINHO FANSITE OR WHOEVER TOOK THIS PIC. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION. I APPRECIATE IT A LOT, IT HELPS ME TO SEE HOW MUCH HE LOVE HER. AGAIN, THANKS SO MUCH, chingu ah =]]]]
cre; on pic

Looks like everyone's declaring their percentage of love for uri OTP now :)) Well I feel like joining so here's my percentage declaration ;)
I think I am 60% PSH - 40% LMH, and DEFINITELY 100% MinShin-er! :-bd 
As I speak for myself, I think as a true feminist, I have always put the ladies first before the gentleman. So it is no surprise to see I have bigger love for uri PSH but I can assure you my admiration for LMH is more towards his overall talent and charming personalities than merely his handsome and gorgeous look. Still, I can't deny his looks is quite an important appeal to my overall love for him ;) 
I can't believe that I can still watch The Heirs for hundredth of times already now. I really have to learn to let go, but there's no other K-drama that's attractive enough for me to move on. Help! :-P

Guest minandshin

Wow since yesterday I have 10 pages backreading!!!....I like all of your gifs, comments, photos. THANX!!

I was thinking what kind of realtionship LMH and PSH can have lately...That came to my mind, they didn't say recently, the are close friends, instead the say oppa - deonseng...Before we were afraid PSH will put LMH to the circle of friends or close friends, beside JYH, JGS ect...But what does that mean LMH is his Oppa?? I think because this has two meaning, is safe for them :D...and I think they don't act definetly as bro-sis...:D...I have a feeling they are in a process (to be real couple)...What we can't know, the road how long can be to become real...I feel LMH use always the chance in front of public to speak about couple stuff (Kissing scene, dating), behave like a man (holding hands, hugs) ..for me looks like he try to keep warm the posibility to be a couple, I mean he don't let as to forget this chance...:D:D :D

I think because of PSH pure personality, LMH's way of approach is different also...For me a bit similar than in "The Hairs"...Pure, honest, and playfull...(Just as Kim Tan and CES)...

So hopefully they will overcome all the obstacles, and they will be a happy realcouple ;)...

LOOK !Aigoooo how can they were bickering again, what the topic now? About the kiss again? Can they delay to discuss it later at HOME ?  HAHAHA!=))

tumblr_myrntbRuh61s8m1l7o5_r1_1280.jpg
picture credit as tagged via DC

Anyway, its seem like interview? If it is so, CAN'T WAIT to see the interviews ..........

minshinromeojuliet said: I don't even know park shin hye before the heirs and now I'm in love with her. Yes I think I like them together and how they make the love story in the heirs so real and touching. I don't think I can enjoy another show of LMH as much as in the heirs with PSH, unless it's heirs 2 or another movie/drama with her. Haha

@Jennifer You are right Jen, the movie was so sad, for some times I hesitated to finish the movie, just bcoz it was too hard for me to find that movie I decided to finished it. Hehehe, so for the result was my eyes as swollen as yours. Do you know why I need to watch that movie, it's bcoz I read from many fansites that she is the princess of tears, so before I went to watch The heirs, I should have to know all about Shin Hye. No wonder she has that nickname, but despite all of the haters said about her, I really admire her as an actress. She is so beatiful, never had plastic sugery like others (her face since she was young never had change), so humble and cheerful, then her acting is very good. In heirs, her acting with LMH so awesome, both of them have a great chemistry. I have watched other LMH drama, but only in heirs LMH really, really has chemistry with PSH. After the closet kiss scene, I have confidence that both of them were just not acting. But it was a real kiss, and it confirmed by LMH statement that only both of them were in that closet. So their appearance in SBS Award, they showed us what is their relation to each other, it;s not oppa-dongsaeng, but it is between lovers. I hope they have courage to move on, and someday announce their relationship publicly. My prayers for LMH and PSH. 

@pluie aaww pluie I love that pic you share. I love that he always smiley smiley when he near her. I guess what's in inside come to outside whenever he's with her. I love when he spontaneously smile during YD KT parody when ES suddenly appear on screen . That basically says it all. You cannot control a spontaneous act, it just come out before you're able to control it :)

Guest lightforyou

about myself i can't say i'm psh's fan or lmh's fan but i'm a korean drama fan in general when i like an actor's acting i'm intrested to watch his new drama and that's it  ;)) his activities dosen't matter to me as long as he knows how to act i don't care if he is famous or not because if i start to follow his activties i'm afraid that in a certain stage i'll became obssesive and i'll no longer have my own life like LMH's fans so i try my hardest to keep a distance and stay in safty zone and ONLY BE A LOVER OF KOREAN DRAMAS  :x the same goes for shinhye but i like her personality more than LMH sorry to minhoz  :-SS but it's just my point of view And of course i like LMH but psh a little bit more  :P maybe because i'm a girl i don't know  :-?? but still I LOVE MINSHIN  :x

Guest bluepalette

pluie said: LOOK !Aigoooo how can they were bickering again, what the topic now? About the kiss again? Can they delay to discuss it later at HOME ?  HAHAHA!=))

picture credit as tagged via DC

Anyway, its seem like interview? If it is so, CAN'T WAIT to see the interviews ..........

Archived