[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

@Pluie: beautiful video.. I cant help smiling happily on the way back from work watching this! Perfect song, perfect moments for our perfect couple :)

I guess its best now we leave it to our dear OTP to take it forward. The more interested we are to find out about them, the more difficul it is for them in fact. Imagine Dispatch feeds on ppl curiosity, the more demand frm public, the more aggressive they would be. I bet they are already making moves to spy on MinShin. This would make our MinShin harder to meet up, to get to know each other more to nurture their relationship (providing they dare to live true to their feeling). More attention only drives antis crazier & nastier.

I know its weird for a shipper to say this but I sincerely hope all we do is to send them our blessings and well wishes. If we want to see more of them, relive the moments in their drama, in sbs award, in the bts coming in feb. Give them space as they rightfully deserve it.

With that, I will tell myself to wait patiently for the eng sub ver of sbs awards moments and upcoming bts... I'll be around as this ride has been amazing and it has been extremely entertaining reading your post and insights.

Cheers to all, big hugggssss

:x

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyeong chingu..wow..so many post..I'm so happy to read..anyway I just read your comment and today topic is about FANS..@hohurm.same like you chingu..everyday I went to Minho and Shinhye thread but for minho thread..seriously I'm so mad with other fans who is backlash shinhye...regret went to minho treads..always compair shinhye with his previous co-star..i dont dont like...full with younger audience and teenager fans..I'm not satisfy with their comment..its up to minho who he want to choose for his love partner..not fans..we just hope and pray our shipper become real..but if not as we want, we still pray our minho and shinhye have their own happiness..if you ask me..of

course I belong to MINSHIN forever..

@thunderempress.. crazier fan will do like that such as poison and something else...thats why I'm so worried for uri shinhye because minho fan is so scary...nonsense..and ridiculous..sometime I feel sad for celebrity..so many obstacle...but I fully respect and salute with other celebrity who is take initiative and brave to admit their relationship in public..just follow the flow..yup..thats true maybe gave them some effect with lost some fans..but one day..fans will understand because celebrity is human too..they need their own privacy and their on life..

For those who are minshin haters..I mean outside there..I just want to leave a message..I dont care who you are..what you want..what you want to say or WHATEVER..for me, i believe in my eyes and in my heart..if you are minho fans and shinhye fans..just give them strength..support..happiness..cherish..blessing them whatever they do in their life or love..they are human too... I think they are in love now..so just support and dont try to disturb their privacy....if you love minho and shinhye dont say bad things about them..the fans is always attack and brainwash their love celebrity and other shipper is NOT NOT GOOD..you're not real FANS....waaahhhh.....I'm so mad now...

@yoyoo..@pluie..@stucked..@rikasnail@ and all fellow MINSHIN..ship them until the end...just ignore what the haters

say...just my opinion..thanx you..

B-)

Guest lightforyou

good morning chingus :-h or afternoon or night ;)) something has been bothering me since the drama awards why would LMH say thank you for accepting me? :-/ did he mean his childish charecter because we all know how LMH's true personality is like and he even admitted in his interview that he isn't good in comunicating with his co-stars so he just act natural without giving instuctions to his leading lady so i understand that he meant thank you for accepting my attitude but then again i stop  :-t and wonder if he meant that then why did he say eun sang and not PSH so it dosen't click :-? because the one accepting his true self was PSH not the charecter also if he meant his charecter KIM TAN it dosen't make sense at all since kim tan is a charecter made by the writer  :-? i'm just soooo confused what did he mean by accepting me :-?? usually when we accept someone it's like we agree on his personality OR WE AGREED ON HIM like we accepted dating him or allowed him to be by our sides soooo which one is it ?  :-/

Lee MinHo a Good a Day ep 16 I think he talk about SH here in 10.45 (wish someone could translate it), there are also his cut during Heirs and New Year greeting from him in Heirs shooting area. Worth to watch since he's drop dead gorgeous in this episode, I almost lick my iPad kekekeke

hohurm said: @ayu_adams so Minho's fans are crazier than seunggi's? ahem...sorry if i offended anyone. But that might be true coz when Shinhye was paired with Seunggi in Running Man his fans quite liked her. So anyone is safe with Seunggi.
anyway i just went to Minho's thread..regret it...seriously, some are saying that Minshin's pairing has the least chemistry compared to Minho's previous pairing..i never watched his other drama so i can't comment but to those who followed all his drama, what do u think? or is it stupid of me to ask u considering we're all, well, Minshins? i know it's just a matter of preference, but still i'm pissed off hehe

Guest Lynen SomesS

im not sure if somebody posted this already. But here is the detailed translation of PSH speech  for winning the excellence award.
Translation cr: Mandy@ PSHIC

Host as SH walking up the stage comments, "Park Shin Hye has won quite a few awards today. Congratulations! 2013 is really Shin Hye's year.

SH Acceptance Speech:
First of all, thank you so much for this award. This year has really been an extremely busy year. From preparing for movie at the beginning of the year to preparing for drama at the end of the year, I have been striving to do my best. (Pan to MH's face). I am inadequate in a lot of areas, but I am still given this award. Thank you so much to Producer Kim Yong Suk and Director Choi Moon Suk , to Director Kang Shin Hyo who made me look so beautiful during filming. Because of the director, I was able to win this award. I want to take this opportunity to thank screenwriter Kim Eun Sook who gave me the chance to play the role of Eun Sang. I am still inadequate in a lot of areas so thank you so much to Min Ho oppa, who has given me so much support along the way, to Kim Sung Ryung sunbae, and to the the mother I love, Kim Mi Kyung (pan to MH's face again and this is where SH starts to break down). Because I am able to win this acting award, I am extremely happy. Thank you so much to the audience who love me and provide me with the courage to act. Thank you so much to my fans. Because I was so nervous throughout the awards ceremony, I haven't had a chance to thank my parents, who endlessly pray and inspire me, and my older brother. I will do my best to be a filial daughter. I love you, Mom. Thank you to Joon Won oppa (probably her manager) who has worked so hard for me for the last 9 years. There are a lot of places that I am sorry for. To the staff of Heirs, from the hot summer to the cold winter, it has been hard work. I want to share this joy with the entire staff of Heirs. Thank you to the fans who love me.

Host: Very beautiful. I feel the closenss. Very beautiful. I know the person who worked with Shin Hye for 9 years. He indeed works hard and has quietly supported her. Finally, his hard work has paid off. Congratulations once again. 

@ayu_adams so Minho's fans are crazier than seunggi's? ahem...sorry if i offended anyone. But that might be true coz when Shinhye was paired with Seunggi in Running Man his fans quite liked her. So anyone is safe with Seunggi.

anyway i just went to Minho's thread..regret it...seriously, some are saying that Minshin's pairing has the least chemistry compared to Minho's previous pairing..i never watched his other drama so i can't comment but to those who followed all his drama, what do u think? or is it stupid of me to ask u considering we're all, well, Minshins? i know it's just a matter of preference, but still i'm pissed off hehe

First of all, in this post, I don't mean to offend nor hurt anyone. And I respect each and every one's opinion.

Here's my own opinion:

Maybe Minho's fan are feeling threatened with PSH so that's why they are denying the undeniable (whether you like it or not) chemistry of MinShin. As of the moment, since it's LMH-PSH year, they are saying the two aren't compatible. Maybe before when LMH-GHS and LMH-PMY years they did that to the leading ladies too..

Anyway, I just hope they respect this pairing because MinShin deserves it. Shin hye, the one being bashed, deserves it. LMH-PSH pairing already proved themselves not only to us shippers but to the world. Both should not receive hateful words.

Hai, LMH has been my top bias in k-dramaland since 2009. A forever minoz here :x

Actually, I really love his chemistry with all his co-stars, in BBF, PT, CH, and Faith...and please don't hate me because to be honest, based on all the BTS and his fancams I've ever watched, I could see sparks between him and GHS and PMY, and the result LMH and GHS had dating rumour when filming BBF, and boom he dated PMY after CH...

and now, if you remembered me, I once posted here when the heirs still airing that I really love his chemistry with PSH, what can I say, PSH is one of my fave actresses in k-dramaland, and guess what? I could see his sizzling chemistry with PSH that I couldn't find with his prev co-stars. 
Why? 
- when watching the heirs many scenes that I've watched made me wondering: 
"are they really acting?:" 
"they are so natural!" 
"oh they are just really a great great actors!"
"ahh it's impossibe they just act",.....

- or is it because PSH is younger than him that he is more comfortable now and easier for him to create "the chemistry"?
I don't know ;;)

so, in my opinion, anyone who couldn't see their chemistry is just being ignorant maybe,lol

am I minshin shipper? not yet? maybe? :D

but you know, as a minoz who have been following him since 2009, I just want the best for LMH, I'm so happy because of his huge popularity now, but yeahh it can be boomerang for his life, especially his love life
so, what can I do is always support him, as long as he is happy, I'm fine with whoever he will choose later as his partner life, *hope Shinhye...oopps

good night^^

Hi @wienya ! I love your post.. Your point of view about LMH-PSH chemistry, I'm glad to read this thought from minoz like you, its rarely to see minoz here, bcause some of us is PSH fans, but some minoz here too.. Your post about their chemistry is what we thought here. They have great chemistry, like so natural, so real. I read some minoz commentar about PSH to LMH, I even often read negative comment, but glad to see you here with possitive comment, thanks has been share your tought here.. Keep posting chingu :)

wienya said:Hai, LMH has been my top bias in k-dramaland since 2009. A forever minoz here :x
Actually, I really love his chemistry with all his co-stars, in BBF, PT, CH, and Faith...and please don't hate me because to be honest, based on all the BTS and his fancams I've ever watched, I could see sparks between him and GHS and PMY, and the result LMH and GHS had dating rumour when filming BBF, and boom he dated PMY after CH...
and now, if you remembered me, I once posted here when the heirs still airing that I really love his chemistry with PSH, what can I say, PSH is one of my fave actresses in k-dramaland, and guess what? I could see his sizzling chemistry with PSH that I couldn't find with his prev co-stars. Why? - when watching the heirs many scenes that I've watched made me wondering: "are they really acting?:" "they are so natural!" "oh they are just really a great great actors!""ahh it's impossibe they just act",.....
- or is it because PSH is younger than him that he is more comfortable now and easier for him to create "the chemistry"?I don't know ;;)

Hahaha.. Well immature fans will be immature fans. We all (maybe not all) sort of went through that phase. LOL. So just give them time to grow up.

I'm a MinShin shipper after Heirs hahaha. Always liked PSH since Stairway to Heaven and liked all the guys she was paired with. Never liked LMH since BOF and that shimwit curly hair but liked him in Personal Taste. Did not like him and PMY in City Hunter but they decided to date and I could care less. But now I'm really really liking MinShin couple. They are so dang cute together. And anyway I think chemistry is subjective. If we like a couple, anything is basically chemistry to us hahahaha... Come on...

MinShin set sail!!

Archived