[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wallfloweer

@miwasji Yeah from this pov of the thing it is true, knowing how shy she is I completely understand the fact that she couldn't stand up 

Guest lightforyou

Hi everyone :-h first I want to wish for you a happy new year full of joy and success and health, second I LOVE SBS ( for the moment :P because I can't forget what happened LAST TIME :-w ) and lastly I just want to share my thoughts >:D< THE RED CARPET: just at that moment I died seeing PSH's dress I was screaming and giggling it was just AWSOME :x also when her prince arrived I was just speechless :-O next I liked how they were stealing glances at each other :x even if they set apart they were just looking at each other that was cuuute  :x when theY winned the award of best couple i was JUST glad ;) but THEN they held hands at that moment i lost controle and i went crazy OMG  8-} but at that moments i noticed the shippers like us and SO i desided to give them virtual awards because they deseved it from us and they were: FIRST AND THE GREATEST SHIPPERS THAT CAME IN THE FIRST PLACE ARE the cameraman and the MC" at a moment i thought they were gonna ask them to date ALREADY like most of us do when we get bored  8-|  =)) " the second award goes to the mom of tan  =D> "when they were on stage telling their speech " the mom was like  =P~ "OMG i'm so proud of you kim tan go stright! you two are just perfect together " believe me her eyes were shining  @-) and she was like she just married her son and i was like "GREAT! I'm not crazy!" the third award goes to the MOM OF EUN SANG also to the PD and YOUNG Do =D> those two were also like this  @-) they were also all giggling like kids  :-j but young do was way too obvious  [-X the fourth award goes to so ji sub OMG i should have given him a highter award  ;)) he was DEABACK each time there were a special moment he would laugh just like LMH i feel like he was screaming to himself "OMG THEY HELD HANDS" and he had all the obvious expressions  :-j  ;);)  @-)  :-O  =P~ the last awards goes to the public because without them we wouldn't have those shy expressions and sweet laughter also the atmosphere wouldn't be the same so BRAVO  =D>  :x

Hello everybody!! 
I still can't get over MinShin PDA at SBS Awards yesterday.. LOL  :))  ... I'm still wondering why LMH mention this "I've often been asked whether we are actually dating," then at the end  "I thank the crazy and spontaneous Eun Sang for accepting me." 

"for accepting me" : in the movie / real life? 

:-? :-? :-? :-?

every time i watch this....i am so mad at PSH....why didn't she hug LMH when he won the award???!!!! or at least give him high five!!! he even turn around to see you PSH!!! but you did nothing!!!! HAISHHH!!! cheommmaalllll  ~X( ~X( ~X(

I just feel completely sorry for him omg, we can clearly see that he has turned around to see her but she didn't move then he just turned around himself letting it becoming like a dancing move you know... He was waiting for her to give him his hug back oh efzhdgqyfvfyi 

I think PSH is not as tomboyish with LMH as she was with Jang Geun Suk and Yonghwa who were like brothers to her. So she's less spontaneous with LMH and that's why he's doing all the initiations hahaha... He probably knows she's shy with him in public and initiates everything just to tease her and get her out of her shell a little bit. Which I guess is a good thing no?

LMH seems to me like a very straightforward person who will not hesitate to pursue anything required in his acting script or pursue anyone or anything in real life. If he's required to kiss in a certain manner in the script, he will very well deliver it. If he likes someone, he will very well pursue her.

Guest myhepyending

Can i wish them to get married 2 or 3 years later? Before lmh enlisting...they have been dating for 2 years and lmh realise he cannot live without psh....so he decided to get married b4 enlisting so that he can comeback home to his lovely wife whenever he is on leaves....delulu mode ON!!! :\"> :\"> :\">

Guest minshin2046

Hey, anyone remember the ep 19 , that KT n CES go to ask her mother permission to date his girl rite ? I don know y I have this feeling maybe now LMH will go to PSH house n ask her father permission to date his little princess :x then maybe his parents not that happy coz u know LMH is so handsome n tall scared he ll hurt PSH ... Then LMH like beg her father that in his eyes , she the one she ll only c n love =)) . To prove to his love , he just bring PSH to his ( LMH )parents said I bring u my future wife ... N LMH mother just love PSH ... Coz she can cook n very humble , pretty , outgoing and cheerful . Omg my delusion mode on again. =))

Guest wowyifan

Hello everybody!! 

I still can't get over MinShin PDA at SBS Awards yesterday.. LOL 
:))  ... I'm still wondering why LMH mention this "I've often been asked whether we are actually dating," then at the end  "I thank the crazy and spontaneous Eun Sang for accepting me." 

"for accepting me" : in the movie / real life? 

:-? :-? :-? :-?

Accepting him as her boyfriend says my delusional heart and mind!!!

Guest nonouri

myhepyending said: Can i wish them to get married 2 or 3 years later? Before lmh enlisting...they have been dating for 2 years and lmh realise he cannot live without psh....so he decided to get married b4 enlisting so that he can comeback home to his lovely wife whenever he is on leaves....delulu mode ON!!! :\"> :\"> :\">

Guest ladyndependent

Hey Everyone I'm new here =) But I am also a Lee Minho and Park Shinhye Shipper =) I have watched all their drama's including The Heirs. But I also do notice how happy Lee Minho Looks when Park Shinhye Is around him and how his childish side comes out which is great. I really do hope they will either date or continue their close friendship, well wedding bells do sound great too lol =) Happy New Years Everyone. I am also in the process of writing a Drama/Script as well I am done with the First Episode already and working on the Second. My Drama is called A Dozen of Roses. PLEASE CHEER ME ON. It will be a 20 Episode script and we will try our hardest to air it out as soon as we are done writing it =) I do have a question though? Where would you like me to have my drama air in the US? Korea? Taiwan? China? or Japan? right now I am aiming for the US since I am from here and alot of my friends are in the the film industries in LA they are helping me fix errors as well as their opinions. But I am also open for any honest opinions =) have a wonderful day...

Guest IlhamJ

the delulu mode is at his paroxysm !!! we are not talking dating and kissing anymore, but marrying and baby making ! yeah, let's sail to the next level ! 

lunamaisara said:I think this part when Shinhye thanked Minho and said "Komawo oppa", her voice was really soft compared to the rest of her speech.. it sounds so lovely, is that how she usually talk to her Minho oppa? She looks so shy here. And Minho nodded several times, look at her eyes knowingly as if he knows & understands her feelings more than all the audiences who are watching. That's my feeling when i watch this part.

Guest myhepyending

Can i wish them to get married 2 or 3 years later? Before lmh enlisting...they have been dating for 2 years and lmh realise he cannot live without psh....so he decided to get married b4 enlisting so that he can comeback home to his lovely wife whenever he is on leaves....delulu mode ON!!! :\"> :\"> :\">

@myhepyending Great idea but PSH will be very lonely then. What if she became pregnant? She will have to deal with pregnancy alone when LMH is away... =))

Uh-oh....if psh is pregnant maybe lmh can end his military service earlier bcoz he has to take care of his PREGNANT wife???!!! :)) :)) :))

Guest wallfloweer

nonouri said: myhepyending said: Can i wish them to get married 2 or 3 years later? Before lmh enlisting...they have been dating for 2 years and lmh realise he cannot live without psh....so he decided to get married b4 enlisting so that he can comeback home to his lovely wife whenever he is on leaves....delulu mode ON!!! :\"> :\"> :\">

Archived