[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest zaizai_f4_only

@giselle_tw ikr LJS got caught like 3 times of stealing glance at SH. well thats the ones got caught by the camera... we dont know how many more times behind the scene his been stealing glances at PSH :)
MINHOSSI...... PLEASE BE AWARE!! if u dont declare this GODDES JULIET, someone else willl "HWACKKKK" grab her from u! :))

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bianka

@Ah tan Whoaaaa Thank U for the beautiful photos cingu-yaa

hehee, i think it will be emeijing if Min Ho-ssi who fix uri PSH's make-up since he once did it in the past at etude mascara moment #JustKidding :D :D :D

Guest minshin2046

Oh... I just wish, wedding company ask them to collabrorate take as a newly wed couple picture ....I think their sale will up ... Haha ...my delusion mode on ..... Hehe :-/

Guest wallfloweer

myhepyending said: every time i watch this....i am so mad at PSH....why didn't she hug LMH when he won the award???!!!! or at least give him high five!!! he even turn around to see you PSH!!! but you did nothing!!!! HAISHHH!!! cheommmaalllll  ~X( ~X( ~X(

From what I see, it looks like SJS very interested in this pair (our minshin)He might be inspired to make a mv with them both as a model like PSH and YSH before :))So minshin would reunite again :/">

]uoo.jpg?w=660tumblr_myoidwBBmC1siqvhio1_500.jpg
tumblr_mypaxdSkZ31qjkud7o6_250.gif

Guest zaizai_f4_only

hahaha DC people r just having a hizzy fits how they think there will be an interview at hanbam about Minshin... but it was only a rerun of them making a speech yday.... they got played :))
damnnn i just realised that my wish from this morning is not fulfilled of more minshin at hanbam :((
==================too boring this post.... let's add this gifviewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b

MH: girl, you better answer it right! otherwise get ready for some licking tonight!
OMG why do i sound so byeontae here...  :-O :\">

Guest myhepyending

zaizai_f4_only said: hahaha DC people r just having a hizzy fits how they think there will be an interview at hanbam about Minshin... but it was only a rerun of them making a speech yday.... they got played :))
damnnn i just realised that my wish from this morning is not coming through of more minshin at hanbam :((

Guest thunderempress

pattituazon

said: I think Lee Jong Suk is really smitten by our Shin Hye. Sorry, blondie, she's taken. Might I suggest you revisit your bromance with Woo Bin instead?

:)

) HEEHEE.

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/14/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin-heirs Updated this, friends! <3 The chapter's a bit sad though, but it's okay because we're still on a high after the SBS awards. LOL.

Guest sheila88

@

minshinlover

Anyway, @sheila88 I don't think it was because he was protective of Shin Hye. I mean, yes they are friends but their level of friendship is similar to MinShin's level of friendship back in 2009 during their Etude together. They had some skinships during the photoshoots but they are still awkward with one another. I would understand if it were Yong Hwa or Jang Geun Suk who felt protective of Shin Hye and uncomfortable with the questions revolving around MinShin. But Lee Jong Suk is not that close to her. They sat next to each other but we couldn't see any interactions and acknowledgement between them, not until they got on stage. I mean, I'm not sure if he was jealous of MinHo or that was just his normal look, but he was not very happy. I don't think there's anything wrong with that though. People get tired sometimes and their mood isn't always happy especially when the camera isn't focusing on them. However, what is upsetting me is some of his fan comments. They were saying that MinShin did not deserve Best Couple Award at all. They were even cursing at MinHo for winning so much awards. 

Isn't it that "Romeo and Juliet" is a love story between lovers who are secretly inlove? They kept their relationship secretly because their families are enemies... Well... It's like MinShin having a secret relationship because a lot of "antis" are spying on them... And that they both said in their respective interviews that they won't go public if they have a relationship with someone.... The Romeo and Juliet concept of Shin Hye might have some hint to what we are waiting all this time! Just saying.... Sorry for the long post....:-)

Guest zaizai_f4_only

UMM can someone please explain why is that girl (is that JW?) have the hand gesture to LMH "CALL ME "... or am i hallucinating? 
viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b

lol in this pic PSH seems like waiting for him to go back home together :))

After countless times of rewatching Minshin receiving the best couple award, I seriously wonder. Why did LMH have to mention about the dating rumors?If he brought that up to deny it, well, he didn't deny it.I'm thinking LMH and PSH's interactions on national tv last night was a plan to cover up their relationship lol. By making it look like they actually like each other but they're going to deny it but in reality they are dating anyway? Hahahaha I have gone insane. =))

Guest MISSMOON

pattituazon

said: I think Lee Jong Suk is really smitten by our Shin Hye. Sorry, blondie, she's taken. Might I suggest you revisit your bromance with Woo Bin instead?

:)

) HEEHEE.

Archived