[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

stucked said: AH. Calm down guys. :D Rachel/Kim Ji Won waiting for or seemingly waiting for Min Ho is not something to be mad about. Why? If they are the ones dating, do you think they'd wait for each other in public? No. So.. relax. Hahaha! Let's spread love here, okay? Come here @ThessC *hugs* :D

Also, if we're gonna be off topic like with pictures, please place them in spoilers. Mods are looking here as our thread is very speedy, along with other fandom shippers. @bone, dearest girl, please place LSG/Yoona in a safe place called spoilers. Hahaha! :)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thunderempress

Actually when they are holding hands because of the Romeo-Juliet thing, I was hoping that LMH would pull her in :)
sorry delulu mode 

Hai chingu...haha..just read your awesomen comment..I'm so speechless..just read your comment because I'm so so happy with our minshin..thats why all the comment is what I want to say..hehehehhe..

They so into it..something between them now...may god bless them and hope for this new year..they got many cherish and blessing from people who love them so much... so surprised with LSG and Yoona..admit dating..wow..both LSG and Yoona have bigger fan base..they brave to declare about dating...congratulations..same with shinhye and minho...both of them have a larger fan base..so for me..just I said earlier..prefer minshin dating secretly..but at same time, give us the hint before dispatch caught them..heehehe...BUT if minshin decide to going public..we're mishin shipper truly support them until the end..like KIM TAN said to EUN SANG..Keep Forward..if that happen..I will die with HAPPINESS... :D

Btw..about Kim Ji Won..she's cute anf little sis as minho describe about her..I dont think so if somethinh happen between them..its so OBVIOUS chemistry and deep feeling from MINSHIN..no chance anyone outside to came in..hehehehe...so dont worry.. dont bother our mind with this issue..we're minshin shipper right? So keep forward until the end... :x

@huihuitang @piecesofrainbow I saw this comment by amor amorem in youtube which could answer your question :

"The parody is titled "What Happened to the Heirs", a parody of the title of 2004 SBS hit drama "What Happened In Bali" starring So JiSub and Jo Insung(who just happened to be there at the awards as well lol) and Ha JiWon. All the songs used in the Heirs parody were from the What Happened in Bali OST. At

-
1) Opening title - Dream in Bali (watch?v=f5p7K4YNynU), at  
-  
(Song 2) 안되겠니(Wh can't it be me) sang by Cho Eun (watch?v=uroDf-0qwfs). There are a lot of parallels between both dramas,both being about two hot guys fighting over one poor girl,with the rich chaebol guy being engaged to another girl for political marriage. Probably the reason why the parodied the Heirs using What Happened in Bali concept/songs."

Guest LaDadaista

I came across some comments from some people who are against MinShin couple.Those comments keep convincing that there was nothing special between LMH and PSH last night.Everything LMH did to PSH last night was just LMH's showing his friendliness and politeness to his friend/sister.
But thanks to the SBS Awards last night, there was the moment I can CLEARLY see the differences between...how a friend/brother looks at his friend/sister and how a man looks at his woman.
To those who are against MinShin couple but still lurking around this thread, please take a look at this.If you're not blind I'm sure you'll see what I see.
This doesn't take a genius to read between the lines.
tumblr_mypvhg5hhM1sfzg9no1_1280.jpg

BTW, just in case you want to check out this video, it's in the spoiler starting at 1:20

Guest summer24

@La Dadaista Thanks for the comparison!  You can also compare the way LMH looked at Kim Ji Won when she was saying her speech and how he looked at PSH when she was saying her speech

Archived