[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning :-)

A very happy new year <:-P

With this I'm saying bye to the thread for now....it was so much fun being here and discussing MinShin with you guys >:D<

I'll come back later if my heart will flutter for them the same way as before....

I'm a huge LMH fan and PSH fan...will keep on loving them ♥

Till then.....Bye :-h

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Park Shin Hye at KBS Drama Awards 2013

She looks pretty also in red dress. :x

i'm afraid that all those skinships are like know fanservice

:(

but hey, let's enjoy the moment, right ?   L-)

i've school tomorrow in 6/7 a.m and it's 2.45 a.m ahrggg, i really need to sleep. Goodbye, guys, will backreading you guys' posts during weekend 

;

;)

In the past did any other winners done this much fan service before?

Oh guys! I dunno if anyone has posted this beforr since i still hv many pages to go. But dispatch has confirmed yoona and LSG to be dating. I hope they can maintain their relationship. But im taking LSG off my drama pairing with PSH as yoona has really hardcore shippers. I dont want them to bash shinye

hohurm said: Oh guys! I dunno if anyone has posted this beforr since i still hv many pages to go. But dispatch has confirmed yoona and LSG to be dating. I hope they can maintain their relationship. But im taking LSG off my drama pairing with PSH as yoona has really hardcore shippers. I dont want them to bash shinye

Guest MarieN1430293183

Netizzens are really weird...
When The Heirs was broadcast they were all fangirling and now they are complaining because The Heirs "stole" all the awards. They even complained because according to them LMH didn't deserved the best actor award 8-| What can I say? Haters gonna hate!

Hmmm the BIG awards are won by their seniors so I don't think SBS is bias to the heir cast. Aside from top excellence and excellence acting awards most of their awards are for popularity award since Heirs was huge both domestic/international and fans are very loyal voting for them.

m8lov said: Netizzens are really weird...
When The Heirs was broadcast they were all fangirling and now they are complaining because The Heirs "stole" all the awards. They even complained because according to them LMH didn't deserved the best actor award 8-| What can I say? Haters gonna hate!

Guest MarieN1430293183

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/12/2013-sbs-drama-awards.html

[+3,293, -400] Honestly, The Heirs was lacking in comparison to 'I Hear'... and the plot wasn't all that new or anything.. I was really embarrassed to see it winning all of the best couple awards, best dresser, popularity awards just because it aired towards the end of the year while Jong Suk oppa only won something like an excellence award... Lee Min Ho won top excellence for three years in a row already ㅡㅡ

[+696, -41] I don't get why Gong Hyo Jin or Soo Ae won anything ㅋㅋㅋ Why did The Heirs win everything...

[+650, -37] I can see why Gong Hyo Jin or Soo Ae didn't attend this. They gave all of the awards to The Heirs just for having a bunch of fangirls. Who wants to watch four hours of them winning everything? Are Lee Min Ho, Lee Jong Suk, and Park Shin Hye better actors than Go Soo, Kwon Sang Woo, Gong Hyo Jin, Soo Ae, or Jo In Sung? Might as well call this the popularity awards.

[+3,423, -349] It's great that Lee Min Ho received an award but I feel like all of the awards went to one person...

[+88, -13] Why is The Heirs winning everything? There were so many other deserving dramas and actors? I feel like The Heirs won all of these awards for their fan power.

Blah, blah, blah... :-@

Guest wallfloweer

Hey, I just got new here.Whatever, I'm basically one more person joining your point of view hahahaha. Well have you seen some pics and gifs on tumblr from the SBS drama awards ? LMH can't take his eyes off of PSH, his looks are so intense oh my god... It pushed even more in the idea of them actually being attracted to each others. 

sheila88 said:Third, thanx to @piecesofrainbow for sharing her insights on this couple and mostly the kiss it's just amazing how you put it coz it's exactly what I thought. When I was watching it I was feeling myself blushing coz it felt like I watching a real couple, like I was invading their privacy & now that they gave interviews & explained what went on, I understand why I felt that way. PSH had the most genuine reaction since she didn't know what was going to happen & since it seems that everything was LMH's doing, in terms of he didn't get previous instructions & he had to act according to her reactions + PSH keeps saying that he led her throughout the entire drama, like they say "acting is reacting"

thanhthuy said:cre: http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/
By the way, I've rewatched the award. When Shin Hye received the Excellenct Acting Award, she did mention MinHo, and her speech was longer than what in newspaper. Can anyone translate it? I feel crying when I see her giving speech on stage. She is so sincere and pure and beautiful :x

@thanhthuy hello chingu. yeah I was on lurker mode for a while. I'll just post whenever I feel like it hahah so cool jk 
Wow, that LSG & Yoona dating news really surprised me. I did not see that coming considering that I was a former Yoona fan (turned snsd jessica fan), I thought she was one of the most tom boyish members. This is really surprising. Well he used to say she is his ideal so I guess they kept in-contact? This really gives me hope. I mean, I have been seeing many many korean celebrities going public about their relationship lately. I'm really proud of them. I truly hope MinShin will date in secret and go public once they are engaged. I have that feeling that MinHo will somehow confess to ShinHye soon. Pleaseeeee God please!
Anyway, @sheila88 I don't think it was because he was protective of Shin Hye. I mean, yes they are friends but their level of friendship is similar to MinShin's level of friendship back in 2009 during their Etude together. They had some skinships during the photoshoots but they are still awkward with one another. I would understand if it were Yong Hwa or Jang Geun Suk who felt protective of Shin Hye and uncomfortable with the questions revolving around MinShin. But Lee Jong Suk is not that close to her. They sat next to each other but we couldn't see any interactions and acknowledgement between them, not until they got on stage. I mean, I'm not sure if he was jealous of MinHo or that was just his normal look, but he was not very happy. I don't think there's anything wrong with that though. People get tired sometimes and their mood isn't always happy especially when the camera isn't focusing on them. However, what is upsetting me is some of his fan comments. They were saying that MinShin did not deserve Best Couple Award at all. They were even cursing at MinHo for winning so much awards. 

Archived