• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yoyo26

93f8d29djw1ec3q0g3q6bj20dw2pbn9r.jpg
Irelevent but Dispatch photos of Seung Gi and Yoona
Both SM and Lee Seungis agency has confirmed it
Cr: Weibo 
WOOO COME ON MINSHIN ITS TIME TO DO SOMETHING :D
HAPPY NEW YEAR CHINGUS. LET OUR SHIP SAIL INTO THE NEW YEAR AND MANY YEARS BEYOND

Just wanted to give a BIG >:D<  >:D<  >:D< HUG to all of you, but especially the quick draw translators and detectives on our forum.  I love, love, love you all so much.  You really make my day, especially since I've been a little under the weather this past week.  Here's to all of us, especially our MinShin couple having a fantastic 2014 and beyond!!  <:-P  <:-P
Happy New Year!tumblr_myp28edNZA1s61jqvo1_500.gifcr tumblr

Guest sheila88

Hi chingus! Happy new year to all of you!
It's awesome how while watching the awards I also wanted to come here and share my thoughts but here I am 8 hours later lol took the time to digest a little what I saw & was also taken by family gathering...First of all I just wanna say like the rest of you how innocently beautiful PSH was & LMH, well, he's killing me PERIOD. Second, watching them giggling & so shy (mostly PSH) I felt there was some aura around them, like those newly weds in those traditional countries when the couple doesn't know how to refrain from showing too much affection in front of the family, they love each other but since they have conservative parents they're like shy & giggle & stuff...well, that's how it felt watching them.I donno how i managed that but I didn't see LMH's reaction to the kiss so I got to see it thanks to your gifs lol
I read somewhere people talking about LJS's reactions and how he looked jealous & stuff, personally I think he looked tired and annoyed with the questions surrounding minshin bcoz PSH is his friend & I might be wrong but I think he's very protective of her.
Third, thanx to @piecesofrainbow for sharing her insights on this couple and mostly the kiss it's just amazing how you put it coz it's exactly what I thought. When I was watching it I was feeling myself blushing coz it felt like I watching a real couple, like I was invading their privacy & now that they gave interviews & explained what went on, I understand why I felt that way. PSH had the most genuine reaction since she didn't know what was going to happen & since it seems that everything was LMH's doing, in terms of he didn't get previous instructions & he had to act according to her reactions + PSH keeps saying that he led her throughout the entire drama, like they say "acting is reacting"
I have a lot of other things to say but it's 01;40 am here in France & i'm sleepy. Speaking of France, I was so happy to see the french flag and hear them sing "Les misérables" I felt like a piece of me was there ;-) 
ps: can someone pls translate the part when they got their top ten whatever award (can't remember it)?

Guest RistanT

Hay .... I'm just joined this thread ..

but I am actually had read this thread few weeks ago ...

I am so happy to found this thread and I was like a crazy persin everytime I read the thread ...

it awesome !!!!

Well yeah I had watched live streaming sbs drama awards and I am so so so happy to see LMH and PSH ....

please dating for real .....,,,

About Yoona and Sung gi ....

I don't care at all since I am hard shippers of MINSHIN ...

:)

I also say to all shippers happy new year in different languages.

MERRY CHRISTMAS &
HAPPY NEW YEAR
DIFFERENT LANGUAGES

KOREAN
기쁜 성탄과 새해 많이

PHILIPPINES
Merry Christmas at Manigong Bagong Taon

JAPANESE
メリークリスマスと新年あけましておめでとうございます

FRENCH
JOYEUX NOEL ET BONNE ANNEE

CHINESE

诞快乐,新年快

VIETNAMESS
giáng sinh vui vẻ chúc mừng năm mới

DUTCH
Vrolijk kerstfeest en gelukkig nieuw jaar

SPANISH
Feliz Navidad y feliz año nuevo

ARABIC
عيد ميلاد سعيد وسنة جديدة سعيدة

GERMAN
Frohe Weihnachten und guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr

GREEK

Καλά Χριστούγεννα και Ευτυχισμένο το Νέο Έτος

ITALIAN
Buon Natale e felice anno nuovo

HINDI
प्रमुदित क्रिसमस और नया साल मुबारक हो

and in the end  into persian

Guest yoyo26

thanhthuy said: @yoyo26 Honestly, I don't want our MinShin be captured by Dispatch or any other newspaper. I'm happier waiting for the day both of them announce their marriage together up-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793779

Guest Fannie J

yoyo26 said:

Irelevent but Dispatch photos of Seung Gi and Yoona
Both SM and Lee Seungis agency has confirmed it
Cr: Weibo 
WOOO COME ON MINSHIN ITS TIME TO DO SOMETHING :D
HAPPY NEW YEAR CHINGUS. LET OUR SHIP SAIL INTO THE NEW YEAR AND MANY YEARS BEYOND

Guest Fannie J

Is it his eyes looking to her like brother and sister ??? :-w :-w NO WAY !! . LMH-sii we can see through your eyes ... 
tumblr_myowngFtWI1qjkud7o4_500.jpg
tumblr_myowngFtWI1qjkud7o5_500.jpg

Dispatch did a good job on Seung Gi and Yoona. Both of them are such great couple. I don't know suddenly I think Lee Min Ho might be afraid of Dispatch catching him with a girl so he had to talk about his dating issue with Shin Hye in such a grand event like SBS Drama Award. However, he didn't feel stressed about it, did he? I think he enjoyed it. Kkkkk. I am pretty sure, he thought about Shin Hye's feeling as well, but hey ! Shin Hye didn't mind either. Lol.

Happy New Year 2014, everyone !!!

Archived