[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweetyeka

@pieceofrainbow : really love and totally agree with your POV. I have the same thought but dunno how to describe it , and you did it properly. I just want to share my opinion in a very short words : EYES CAN'T LIE .. happy nu years chingus, keep shipping ...

They hold hands so naturally like a real couple :x They are always happy when they are together. :x
tumblr_myoqjglchc1siqvhio1_500.gif

credit http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com

tumblr_myorfmzoas1siqvhio2_250.gif
Our Princess and Prince :x my feels :\">
tumblr_myoidwBBmC1siqvhio1_500.jpg
tumblr_myoidwBBmC1siqvhio2_500.jpg
They looks so shy but very happy. LOL the way he holds her hand is like he is asking her for marriage.. =))
Credit: http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com

Guest zaizai_f4_only

see WB's reaction after he opens up the envelope and announce the winner..like he just cant hold that teasing type of smile..HE KNOWS SOMETHING!!! LOL :))
tumblr_myoq74vyik1siqvhio1_r1_250.giftumblr_myoq74vyik1siqvhio2_250.gif
tumblr_myoq74vyik1siqvhio3_250.giftumblr_myoq74vyik1siqvhio4_250.gif

cr. http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/

LMH seems so mind about that closet kiss, cause he keeps mentioning it during interview and also when he get his award, he seem like worried psh don't like his kiss.....

Guest lightforyou

IlhamJ said: happy new year everyone ! in France, it's finally 2014 ! hope a year full of joy, happiness and MinShin moments !!!
happy-new-year-gif-image.gif
and also because I'm Moroccan, I wish to everyone a happy new year in Arabic...

سنة سعيدة للجميع 

Edit : good night chingus ! Today was like a dream !

My dear fellow minshin shippers, it has been one hell of a ride with lots of emotions, especially for a first time shipper like me!

I feel fulfilled after yesterday night award and was just so happy for our couple. I think from now on, we shippers can happily go back to our daily life without any regret.. Let give our couple space to know and love each other as a normal man and woman. Let us not push them further into doing public acknowledgement as we very well know they wont. And who need public declaration after seeing how happy they were together last night :x From now on, any photo or news or snippets of minshin will be a bonus. I think I will continue to enjoy their moments with my Heirs replay and OST.. Im still not getting enough of Minshin together, my heart says I want more while my head tells me "hey, let them be". It may be a couples of year down the road where we would hear more of their story. I hope it would be a beautiful love story of man and woman falling in love and firmly choose to stay in love with one another. I hope they go forward. As shippers, we can always give them our best thoughts and hopes. After all, we lead our life separately :)

So share their loving moments, find evidence to further convince ourselves that they are happy together as that would keep our shipper hearts happy. Remember to give them space too.. After Heirs, they both need our support in the new movies. It would be their actin talent test. Give them that!

Happy new year :)

@minshinlover I've wondered where are you these days.Have you find your mood back? ;;)  And I'm so in love with your post, chingu. We're not shipping them based on delusional mode, but we always stick to logical thinking and reality. We believe what we see, not overestimate the situation :) 
2013 ended, I hope there will be no interviews or something like that ask Shin Hye or Min Ho about kiss scene and  their relationship anymore. Give them peace, please. 

Well. how can we survive after the award ends yesterday? Waiting crazily for the director-cut DVD, againnnnnnn? :))  

Guest zaizai_f4_only

I'm dying to download the whole show.... does anyone here have the torrent link or any direct link that you can PM me please  [-O<
i found one torrent link... but its been sitting for 10 minutes and not even downloading anything :((i dont think it have enough peers yet :(
NVM got it hehe :))

Lee Min Ho said, "I've been asked a lot whether we're actually dating. I thank the crazy and spontaneous Eun Sang  for accepting me,"
Q: Between LMH and KWB, who would you want to win Best Couple with? Shin Hye: Just with Tan would be good.
flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793 flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

delurkforminshin said: My dear fellow minshin shippers, it has been one hell of a ride with lots of emotions, especially for a first time shipper like me! I feel fulfilled after yesterday night award and was just so happy for our couple. I think from now on, we shippers can happily go back to our daily life without any regret.. Let give our couple space to know and love each other as a normal man and woman. Let us not push them further into doing public acknowledgement as we very well know they wont. And who need public declaration after seeing how happy they were together last night :x From now on, any photo or news or snippets of minshin will be a bonus. I think I will continue to enjoy their moments with my Heirs replay and OST.. Im still not getting enough of Minshin together, my heart says I want more while my head tells me "hey, let them be". It may be a couples of year down the road where we would hear more of their story. I hope it would be a beautiful love story of man and woman falling in love and firmly choose to stay in love with one another. I hope they go forward. As shippers, we can always give them our best thoughts and hopes. After all, we lead our life separately :) So share their loving moments, find evidence to further convince ourselves that they are happy together as that would keep our shipper hearts happy. Remember to give them space too.. After Heirs, they both need our support in the new movies. It would be their actin talent test. Give them that! Happy new year :)

Why does the end of episode 16 and the whole of episode 17 still gets me in the gut with a powerful and multiple stabs?!?!?! WHY???!!!And not only that I think I have been peeling, slicing, dicing 50 kg of onions at this rate! Damn those gas make my eyes watery~~~
How can Heirs stabbed me while I'm handling the onions???!!!

Guest Nur Hanapi

There hardly been news (tabloid) asking whether both of them are dating. All the questions mostly up till 2 days ago regarding their relationship and the kiss scene was diplomatically answered/avoid (by their agency),
Yet LMH told that people were asking whether they were dating (which he neither agreed or denied to it)Those people must be the people around him and involving the production crews as not many story of them are found in the tabloid. Even we minshippers complained that there were hardly news of them after the heirs ended which was rather odd despite the spazzing and craziness viewers see between them.
That is so too prove that we're not actually that delusionalof course people around/close to them would no them better than us who see them from a farIf they caught up with something, i'm sure there is something!
So lets hope even though it has ended, they would still contact each other. I don't mind if it as a sister level. You have to start somewhere, right?Let them have their own private space (both from fans, shippers and media) so they could build up things, a solid foundation, away from the eye of the public.Though it may be hard for us, no news, gossips, spazzing etc as long as their happy, i'm all for it. 

Archived