[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

I will say Lee Min Ho look EXTREME HAPPY while Park Shin Hye so SHY.. I notice when they both win Best Couple, all The Heirs cast smiling (are they shipper as well?) ... especially Tan mother at the back! LOLThe most important thing for me right now. ACTION SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS! WORDS can describe thousand meaning but ACTION you can't hide / lie.
I still can't get over the way LMH look at PSH!! Same with PSH look at LMH!! I want more gif,screencap both of them ...  :x  \:D/

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello guys...
OMG...
I'm soo happy now....
after I watched this award,,,,I'm 1000% sure,,,,There is "SOMETHING" between them...
Body language and eyes contact can't lie...
I'm curious what are they doing now,,,after so many "SOMETHING" between them????

ow yeah,,,Thanks guys for the comments and translations...
MINSHIN FIGHTING....

I was curious... Why was the emcee, out of the blue asking LMH-ssi about the line, "Do I like you?" :-? Hmmmm was the host/emcee trying to tell us something now, chingus? Hmmmmmmmmm :-? :-? :-? 
Seriously guys... I think he's really trying to either hook both uri OTP up... Or just giving us subtle hint! ;)

TO ALL MY LOVELY CHINGU-DEUL ........  :xIn every different part of this world with different timezone, I know some of us haven't celebrate it yet, but let me just sayHAPPY NEW YEAR 2014

tumblr_myo6j0kRwD1s8m1l7o1_r1_1280.jpg

KEEP GO FORWARD!~

Guest pattituazon

Happy New Year, you lovely, lovely people! I think we're all celebrating because of the SBS awards. (I will have to backread later, too busy getting tipsy HAHA) 
A great way to start MinShin's 2014?
CHEERS!

Guest somanyfeels

First of all Happy New Year :)) I knew we were set for a treat tonight and i'm typing with done tequila shots (im of legal age). What i loved from this whole night was made for heirs but though some things were planned to happen like the winners and all their interactions have been the genuine through the night. I love that Minho has that smirk and im so proud of you face written all over him everytime Shinhye was their or receiving her award. I have to admit i cried with uri Shinhye when she received that award though i can only understand the thank yous....I felt like all the 10 years of hardwork accumulated into that one single award that validated her career as an actress. They both looked great. Thanks for the updates and may you all feel the love of Minshin through out the year. Mahal ko kayo. (I love you all)

Guest destinii23

Shin Hye's really touched and happy to receive the award because this is her first drama excellence award for her acting. Previously it's about her popularity. I think it means more to her because of her 10 years acting career and the transition from a child actress.

PSH: I just stand there without moving.(laugh)guy MC: know already.....(PSH beat MC's arm lightly) turning angle is very important, LMH si, starting you and PSH hide in cinema, there got a script line " Do I like you?"Is it?LMH: yes.(nodded his head)guy MC: that script line, when you get drama script, how you feel?LMH: I'm impressive to that scipt line. I like to talk language jokes, but that script line really let me feel special and new,guy MC: ah.... that scipt line...."Do I like you?" this line?LMH: {nodded head} mmm,ya....Why I never think to talk this kind of words normally?guy MC: then today for our fans, say this to fans" Do I like you?"(LMH smile)tell our fans " Do I like you?" is it u all had been wait a long time for this?LMH: (looks front) Do I like you?guy MC: Thank you.

Hi guys,
Found a nice interview of PSH on the same JW LaLa site where I got the Chinese vids and did some translation... 

Shin Hye - The Star Special Interview "I Want the Best Couple Award with Tan"

From JW LaLa's Chinese translation

Q: What does PSH think CES will be like in 10 years?

A: I think she would still be the same, everyday bickering with Tan. Tan's vision of the future, is also about everyone being happy together. (Will it be tough being a daughter-in-law?) Because I have a mother who can control my mother-in-law, I think they will still be close at that point. Don't you think it's really fun when the two of them are together? I always laugh to death when I watch them!

Q: Don't you find the lines in The Heirs too mushy?

A: When Minho oppa said, "Do I like you?" and "Do you want to come to my house?", my fingers always curled. When I first got the script, it was fun, but when I saw those lines I got goosebumps. When I first started filming with oppa, there were a lot of NGs, because it was too funny. Everybody asked, "Do you say these sort of things regularly?" But after a while, everybody got used to it. In fact, people who continued to ask these questions were the weird ones. "Do I like you?" such direct lines - after a while you'll get used to it. And in the end it was Young Do who started saying such things (laughs). Young Do himself came up with a lot of hand actions, "Can I block such a wide road?" After that, KES started writing these things on the script, like Young Do's actions, Kim Tan's lines etc. In the end, KWB said, "It's weird to see these things on the script!"

Q: Shin Hye-sshi did you not ad lib?

A: I didn't. I'm more loyal to the script. But in the last bit, watching the video with Tan and he says, "I can grab you after taking two steps okay?" and "My mom is coming back soon!" - that scene was ad lib.

Q: Between LMH and KWB, who would you want to win Best Couple with?

A: Just with Tan would be good.

Q: The Heirs was full of masculine men. In real life, what type do you like?

A: They are also very manly in real life. Our male actors look like they have a lot of gravitas, and to us that is how they are. When there are a lot of actresses around, the male actors will say "The actress atmosphere is strong", but we're not like that! All the oppas' jokes make us speechless sometimes, even with KJW and Krystal, all the oppas make us blush with their shenanigans. In real life, I think I prefer a gentle guy, passionate, somebody dependable. 

Q: In the middle of the show, KWB lets his bangs down. How did Shin Hye-sshi feel?

A: The director said that after the bangs came down, Young Do lost his charm. He even nicknamed him "Gentle Young Do". Bangs up, strong taste, bangs down, light taste. KWB was also very curious when he could put his bangs down. I think everybody was afraid of the bangs-up look. Everyone considered this for a long time, Young Do because of Eun Sang changed so much - when would that happen? In the end we decided on Episode 13-14. (Which hairstyle do you think suits him?) I personally think Young Do with his hair down is more handsome. But from the character's point of view, with his hair up, there's a lot of power.

Q: What are your plans for 2014?

A: I would imagine 2014 to be like 2013, continue on my Asia tour. This year, I had a lot of good times with my fans on my Asia tour. (Scope of the performances?) It won't be wide, but I think it's great to be in close proximity to my fans and engage with them. I'm also always looking at the next project, also discussing a movie. Thankfully, after The Heirs, I've gotten a lot of directors' offers. I am also looking closely at scripts, trying to play a different role. I would like to showcase a more professional 20-something image for everyone to watch. 

Guest MISSMOON

guys did you notice shin hye's eyes when accepting best couple award? theyr full of tears. she so happy to the limit making her eyes tearing.
why she so happy?? & concerned abt her dress? does she like LMH??

When PSH receives her top 10 award...

Host: Now for our lead from The Heirs, PSH-sshi. Please tell us some of your thoughts.

PSH: Firstly, being able to receive this award with such great sunbaes and friends, I'm very happy. I debuted as a child actress, and it's been 10 years. I got the SBS award for child stars 10 years ago. And now to get this 10 years later, I'm really very happy. I will work hard in the future to become an even more serious actor. Thank you!

Host: When you got the script, did you think, this will definitely be a success?

PSH: I thought, it's not okay for it to not be a success. I have to work hard during filming.

Host: Ah congratulations. I've watched The Heirs loyally, I thought, the kiss scenes were very intense!

PSH: (shyly) Yes? What?

Host: Hmm? Not intense??

PSH: No… well… it seemed that way. (So super shy! ADORABLE.)

Host: But now whether it's emotional lines or intense kisses, you can't be flippant about it, or the audience would not be happy. In the end, you did very well. Congratulations! I hope you don't see me as an ahjusshi.

PSH: No no I won't!

Archived