[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest minshin2046

Can some translate the part that mc teases PSH about the kiss n LMH part too... Pls thanks chingu ..... Love ur guys n gal ... N happy New Years ... 2014 ....

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all I can say to them is...
5i2BN.png
and date, and get married and have some cute babies, so that ship can sail forever in the beautiful ocean of love !

LMH gets a top 10 award

LMH: The drama The Heirs was especially popular among 10 to 20-year-olds. So during filming, you'd often hear the students or friends speak banmal, like "Tan-ah" or "Ya Kim Tan!" that sort. Filming was very happy and fun. Getting this award, I'm really thankful. 

Host: LMH-sshi, you really know how to film kiss scenes! You said you really understand the angle such that you don't knock your nose? 

LMH: Really?

Host: Can you tell us your secret?

LMH: For kiss scenes, it's the guy that needs to turn more. (Everybody laughs). 

Host: And the girl just needs to follow the rhythm right? (cute cut to PSH laughing here)

Other host: PSH-sshi, did you just follow the turns? (I love how LMH's tongue is sticking out!!!)

PSH: (giggles) I just stood still.

Host: The angles of the turns are important!! LMH-sshi, when you and PSH hid in a movie theatre, and you said, "Do I like you?", correct?

LMH: Yes. 

Host: That line… when you first got the script, how did you feel?

LMH: I had a strong impression of that line. I originally like making jokes with language, but that line really made me feel something fresh. How did I not think of saying something like this usually? 

Host: Then do it for our fans today. (Fans scream) Don't wait. We've waited long enough!

LMH: Do I like you? (more screaming)

Guest summer24

Lee Min Ho looked so happy. Well, he did wish to be on the same table with The Heirs cast. His wish was granted. I'm glad he didn't feel alone the whole time.   :D

LMH: The Heirs drama,get good acceptance for ppl in between 10-20 yrs old, so while filming,always heard students or friends said "ban yu"(i dunno what's that) "ya...kimtan...."like that,it's interesting and happy while filming, i get a award like this, really very thankfulMC LBY: LMH si,very good in filming kiss scene,heard very understand not to squeeze on nose angle.MC (guy): is it?

MC LBY: can you tell me the secret way?LMH: As for kiss scene, guy must turn more...(laugh)The guy MC walk to PSH while MC LBY: then girl just follow the step(PSH smile shyly and LMH looks at PSH and his tounge....)guy MC: PSH si, you also follow turning?(PSH so shy)
(i give roughly translate, poor eglish)

Archived