[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest Truc Tran

xiux said:

When they stand up and hold hands…

Host: I came to ask about the concept behind your outfit today.

PSH: Oh… (shyly) can I tell the truth?

Host: Of course!

PSH: Because I want to win Best Couple with Tan, a lot of shippers (haha the Chinese translation means fans-who-like-the-TanSang-couple) said that we are like Romeo and Juliet. So… (laughs shyly and can't continue).

Host: Then will the two of you stand up please! Let's see if there's a Romeo and Juliet atmosphere. (LMH is also giggling at this point!!) Min Ho-sshi, please come forward. Shin Hye-sshi as well. (They both get up and come forward while giggling). Let's see if the two are like Romeo and Juliet! How about you two hold hands? Yes yes. (LMH takes her hand lol the two of them are SO SHY AND CUTE HERE.) Do they look like Romeo and Juliet?

Fans: Yes!!!

Host: Did you guys coordinate this Romeo and Juliet thing?

LMH: You didn't tell me earlier! I didn't know! (They both laugh)

PSH: I thought he would have the Romeo charm and air.

LMH: The feeling is that she is a pure goddess.

Host: Then what was your concept? Hers was Juliet and yours?

LMH: Mine… because the fans really like me in blue suits, so I wore a blue suit with print.

Host: Ah I see. On this side, it's purely for LMH's fans…

PSH: And I did it for the drama fans.

Host: Ah I see thank you, applause for the two please. 

(The two of them continue to be shy and adorable, both covering their face.)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

xiux said:

PSH: Because I want to win Best Couple with Tan, a lot of shippers (haha the Chinese translation means fans-who-like-the-TanSang-couple) said that we are like Romeo and Juliet. So… (laughs shyly and can't continue).

Host: Then will the two of you stand up please! Let's see if there's a Romeo and Juliet atmosphere. (LMH is also giggling at this point!!) Min Ho-sshi, please come forward. Shin Hye-sshi as well. (They both get up and come forward while giggling). Let's see if the two are like Romeo and Juliet! How about you two hold hands? Yes yes. (LMH takes her hand lol the two of them are SO SHY AND CUTE HERE.) Do they look like Romeo and Juliet?

LMH: Mine… because the fans really like me in blue suits, so I wore a blue suit with print.

I'm re-watching their moments... I have butterflies in my stomach because of their chemistry ! there is really something between them, they can't deny it. I just hope to hear good news about them, they will really make a beautiful couple !

Guest myasally

Lee Hwi Jae ssi have a close relationship with PSH actually, he known her since she is in her early acting that's why he keep on teasing PSH and contributes to MinShin shippers... :)

Guest tohruminhye

kkkyyaaaa~~~ sooo much feeeeeeeeeeelllll chinggus~~ like we all ride the roller coaster of happiness....the memorable things happen last year, the heirs, our couple LMH & PSH & our shippers...this year 2014 we all received most blessfull moment of them & hope we enjoy our ride together again..thanks to our minshin shippers...i'm enjoying every moment with u alls...just keep straight ahead & believe in our minshin couple... 
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 TO ALL LMH <3 PSH COUPLE :x
Bc0sGPfCQAAz0Ic.jpg

Guest myleisuretime

More gifs of Min Ho and Shin Hye at 2013 SBS Award :)
minhosreaction_zps8a584a6f.gif
minhoshinhyehugging_zps7b4f0106.gif
minhoshinhyeareshy_zpse541c70b.gif

Lastly....
sbs1_zps0d229a21.gif
sbs2_zps5c9ea190.gif

No worries, I'll continue on making gifs.
I love this dude, Lee Hwi Jae. Haha. Last time he was teasing Park Shin Hye about Jung Yong Hwa and now Lee Min Ho. LOL. He notices everything and likes to point it out to Shin Hye. :)

Guest destinii23

myasally said: Lee Hwi Jae ssi have a close relationship with PSH actually, he known her since she is in her early acting that's why he keep on teasing PSH and contributes to MinShin shippers... :)

i'm busy lurking at SBSNOW1 channel youtube. i confused search their part together, one by one i watched it. LOL. but I need subtitle here, so I can now what they talking with know their expression, I really want to know this part.. of course, just part LMH and PSH when they talking about kiss scene, @ahtan can you help us??? ;)

xiux said: Not sure if someone already translated their thank you's after receiving Best Couple... but based on Chinese translations, here's what I got...

LMH: Thank you. It's a bit weird getting this award from Young Do.

KWB: Congratulations…

LMH: Do it with a bit more sincerity.

KWB: Con...gratulations! (All laugh)

LMH: Firstly, when filming this drama, often we heard, are they dating? It looks like they're not acting. Those type of comments. i want to take this opportunity to properly thank Eun Sang who accepted my taking the lead.

PSH: Firstly, thanks to KES for writing a beautiful couple like Tan-Eun Sang, and also to PD Kang for filming everything beautifully. Also, as for the one who takes initiative but still with lots of charisma and full of life, Min Ho oppa, because I'm introverted by nature, I can't really respond well to oppa's jokes, but he still managed to lead this inept dongsaeng very well - I'm very thankful to him. I've heard the rumors too, and I think it's because we have a good understanding/chemistry, which is why we got this award. Really thank you oppa, thank you!

LMH: Woo bin-ah, thanks! (All laugh)

Man I love watching them receive this award and noting when each of them laugh shyly!! Adorable!!!

Guest MISSMOON

Lee Min Ho said, "I’ve been asked a lot whether we’re actually dating. I thank the crazy and spontaneous Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) for accepting me," 

Park Shin Hye said, "I’ve also heard the rumor that we’re dating. I think it’s because our chemistry was that good. Thank you."

cr:kayleecorner tumblr

Guest MISSMOON

what of girl is this. the more u watch her the more u fall in love w/ her. she is extremely pure & easily touched. I teared w/ although I didn't understand a word. OMG I can't stop supporting herthe way lee min ho looking to shin hye :\">

Guest minshin2046

If PSH don like LMH why she answer she want won the best couple award .... That clearly is the sign lol...LMH pls make the 1st step to make a move to PSH or not she ll be someone keeper .....

Kris Silva said: xiux said:

Guest myasally

I have 2 work 2morrow, need some sleep please be active and more vids, gif and pic please so that I can get more energy to work 2morrow ..

although they stand apart when giving speech while best couple award, still can feel their feeling towards each other, REALLY THERE is LOVE between them......CUPID is there ready to shoot, once they settle their mind and confirm their feelings!
I'm not deluluing.......

Archived