[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Truc Tran

I wanna see their interaction at the end of the award show! Did they talk to each other? Did they hug? I wanna see BTS footage dammit!!

Guest tropicalgirl

Where do i have to start? So many things to say! The speech, the look, the candid moment, the honest and shy interaction between LMH and PSH and of course the way OTP try or not try deny the rumor  :P. We will talk about this for days  :)) but for tonight let me say I'm Happy, thank you for Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye and for all of you minshin shippers to make this year memorable (still cannot move on from sbs awards i even write like i'm giving a speech) =))
HAPPY NEW YEAR  <:-P

Off topic, But i love the fact that all the Daesang winners from all stations are women-

Congratulations Lee Boyoung, Ha Jiwon and Kim Hyesu :-)

The actress was awarded for her appearance in 'Heirs', and actor Sung Dong Il took the male portion of the 'Excellence Award' for 'Jang Ok Jung'. Park Shin Hye shed tears as she said, "I'm happy to receive an award for acting. I thank my fans who make it possible for me to act. I was too nervous to say at award ceremonies, but I love and thank my mom, dad, and older brother. I'll make sure to be a filial daughter in the future... I busily came here in my own way. I worked hard in the movie and drama industries, and I was lacking. I thank those who gave me this award." 

Receiving the 'Popularity Award', the 'Heirs' actor took a line from his character and said, "Am I happy right now?" Lee Min Ho added, "I thank the fans who've given me a sense of responsibility. I always think about how I can repay you. I'll just try to word hard in my projects and relay the message of the projects. I'll do as many series as I can in my twenties. Thank you."

On stage for 'Best Actor' in a mid-length drama, he expressed, "['Heirs'] is a project I'll never forget. It made me rethink the idea of love. I really received the message the drama was sending. I hope everyone goes straight ahead in 2014."

cre: allkpop

I'm so happy for Heirs and MinShin but i'm feeling sad for Gong Hyo Jin..she didn't receive a single award....well, i know she doesn't need it as she has already won some of the biggest and highly acclaimed awards but still..she was awesome in Master's Sun....

Ahhh ... I almost forget.
I want to thank God for the blessings and happiness tonight. Words cant even describe how happy i am now~~~
A massive thank to Kim Eun Sook eonnie and for all uri minshiners here. Ah, for #MinShin's parents too. And for everyone who always support and love #MinShin *deep bow* ^^

azins said: On stage for ‘Best Actor’ in a mid-length drama, lee min ho expressed, “['Heirs'] is a project I’ll never forget. It made me rethink the idea of love. I really received the message the drama was sending. I hope everyone goes straight ahead in 2014.”

does it mean he fell in love in this drama and he will go for his love?and i think he was looking at psh when he was saying that
!! :x FIGHTING LMH :D

Not sure if someone already translated their thank you's after receiving Best Couple... but based on Chinese translations, here's what I got...

LMH: Thank you. It's a bit weird getting this award from Young Do.

KWB: Congratulations…

LMH: Do it with a bit more sincerity.

KWB: Con...gratulations! (All laugh)

LMH: Firstly, when filming this drama, often we heard, are they really dating? It looks like they're not acting. Those type of comments were heard often. I want to take this opportunity to properly thank Eun Sang who accepted my taking the lead in ad-libbing.

PSH: Firstly, thanks to KES for writing a beautiful couple like Tan-Eun Sang, and also to PD Kang and PD Boo for filming everything beautifully. Also, as for the one who takes initiative but still with lots of charisma and full of life, Min Ho oppa, because I'm introverted by nature, I can't really respond well to oppa's jokes, but he still managed to lead this inept dongsaeng very well - I'm very thankful to him. I've heard the rumors too, and I think it's because we have a good understanding/chemistry, which is why we got this award. Really thank you oppa, thank you!

LMH: Woo bin-ah, thanks! (All laugh)

Man I love watching them receive this award and noting when each of them laugh shyly!! Adorable!!!

Guest summer24

Happy New Year guys! Need fancams! Lol. Also, a selca (hopefully but I think it's kinda impossible). I gotta admit, I'm gonna miss them together  :(

zaizai_f4_only said:
He DEFINITELY not denying it... and for me personally he's trying to tell us yes "WE HAVE SOMETHING GOING ON" OMG why its like a public declaration of their love the more i read it?! :))
and seriously he must've read fans comments!! because those type of statements was raised A LOT from fans, including US minshippers! :))

And just before they announce the nominees, the host asks LMH and PSH a few questions...

Host: Firstly, we definitely can't leave out this couple. LMH and PSH couple. It looks like you guys intentionally sat apart? That can't be right?

LMH: Because Shin Hye had another itinerary, she just got here. Initially we wanted to sit next to each other, but in the end we didn't. 

Host to PSH: Do you really want this Best Couple award?

PSH: Saying I don't want it would be a lie. I really would like it. (Laughs)

Host: That's right! Understood.

Cute LMH just biting his lip and tapping his foot nervously when she says that…. Hahaha!

Archived