[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zaizai_f4_only

LMH won the best outfit..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOAiWC4xNdw

Look at the heirs tables.. how many awards they got today like full of those man thropies. i kinda feel sorry for the rest of the actors and actresses as they dont even get mentioned a lot... i kinda feel like i'm watching THE HEIRS NEW YEAR SPECIAL :))

Without you guys notice, this thread just flew more than 30 pages already since the SBS Drama Award 2013 red carpet hahahahaCHUAAAA !!LIKE itt!4 thumbs up! hahaha
Yay! Yay! Yay!
tumblr_myo6j0kRwD1s8m1l7o5_r1_1280.jpg

Have a safe sailing chingu deul~ 

zaizai_f4_only said: LMH won the best outfit..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOAiWC4xNdw

Look at the heirs tables.. how many awards they got today like full of those man thropies. i kinda feel sorry for the rest of the actors and actresses as they dont even get mentioned a lot... i kinda feel like i'm watching THE HEIRS NEW YEAR SPECIAL :))

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

@zaizai_f4_only, we should name SBS Drama Awards to Heirs New Year's Special (Its only right because they owe us Heirs and MinShin fans :))

The best couple award!!!! WOW.....I'm so happy....it is based on votes which makes it all the more awesome....a great answer to whoever said that there is no chemistry between LMH and PSH :P :P
I remember the day when I first time read that they are gonna star together and I was on cloud nine 8-} ....such a lovely journey from April till now...it feels GREAT!!!!!! Love you LMH and PSH....I'm not as invested in your real life ship as before but I still ♥ you :)

Archived