[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Oh my gossssshhh!!!! Our MinShin :x The feels, when he held her hand, when they looked at each other......It's realllllll!!!!!!! :))

PSH won another award and the camera was on LMH face..he was smiling but the eyes was so proud of his girl.He eyes does speaks volume..goodness me.It looks like both of them denying but it shows other wise..PSH was so emotional and thank everyone including LMH oppa..and her family.hahaha couldn't help each time she look in front it seems her eyes was on someone in front ..guess who???the other host asked her about her dress.and she explained its like Romeo and Juliet..and LMH stands and both of them hold hands..and LMH won the best dressed..hahaha

Guest zaizai_f4_only

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhVfBfnzUe4
OMG that look on LMH's  face when SH is making a speech and nearly cry he's like giving a gesture of "hwaiting... uljima/dont cry"
i'm so glad that even the cameramen is a MINSHIN shippers! hahah they kept on shooting him while SH is making a speech XD

After many days of being thirsty for MinShin/TanSang, now we have all of these blessings! The ship is sailing around the world! Thank you SBS for not disappointing us. And thanks to LMH and PSH management! They didnt interfere tonight. Thank God!

And my uttermost gratitude to Lee Hwi Jae. You are now officially the Captain of MinShin ship O:-) God bless your adorable twin babies!

This Daesang is like the most awaited rain in drought; an oasis in the middle of a dessert; a light at the end of a tunnel. D*AMN SON MY FEELS ARE MAKING ME POETIC! :\"> :x

Archived