[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Ummm... I am depressed... why did he mention about dating... It s no need to say that...

Is it possible that they re agree to be bro-sis now??? After that agreement... he announce that she is just like his sis... but their love feeling is there and not yet fade away.... that s why we feel love...

Damn ... I really feel 'LOVE' and sparks in their eyes...

Yoyoo cannot work... Brain was ruined... Feel super Depressed... :(( :(( :((

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROFL if you look at LMH's face on those screen caps during the couple awards, you would think he won the Best Leading Actor in Blue Dragon Film Awards. Look how happy he is, even when PSH was talking, he can't kept smiling.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

"LMH said: Getting this award from Youngdo, I feel a bit weird. When we were filming we heard a lot of 'oh aren't they dating' and 'they don't seem to be acting', etc, etc, so I am taking this chance to thank Eunsang for her cooperation "
is he trying to say thank you to Eunsang's character for being exist to the world ... this way so manyyy people have accepted our love indirectly?! 
He DEFINITELY not denying it... and for me personally he's trying to tell us yes "WE HAVE SOMETHING GOING ON" OMG why its like a public declaration of their love the more i read it?! :))
and seriously he must've read fans comments!! because those type of statements was raised A LOT from fans, including US minshippers! :))

I Just LUUUUUUUV CJH face here, so brotherly, just like in The Heirs when he saw both of them bickering each other *wub wub
000133_zps572a0fae.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing @nonouri , means A LOT to us

OMG..both of them so gorgeous and adorable...they are sooo happy..look at their faces...omiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,,i think they are so inlove.. :x  :x i love when LMH hold PSH's hand..so natural ad comfortable....this is the first time i see ..the best couple hold hands when they  went to the stage..omi.....minshin fighting :x :x

yoyoo said: Ummm... I am depressed... why did he mention about dating... It s no need to say that... Is it possible that they re agree to be bro-sis now??? After that agreement... he announce that she is just like his sis... but their love feeling is there and not yet fade away.... that s why we feel love... Damn ... I really feel 'LOVE' and sparks in their eyes... Yoyoo cannot work... Brain was ruined... Feel super Depressed... :(( :(( :((

LMH saying something about the dating rumors ON STAGE is just so wrong. Why would you be so defensive? No one even asked about the dating rumor yet he addressed it. I can see two possible reasons:

1) he has (lmh) or she has (psh) a special someone, whom are neither of them, that they felt the need to clarify things so that the special someone won't be angry or jealous.

2) they really are dating each other and are very secretive with their relationship that they are being so defensive.

YOU TWO ARE DRIVING US, SHIP PASSENGERS, INSANE!!!! 8-}

Archived