[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Omo, I am so happy! Wait what did he say? He said they are not dating? He said that in the stage? Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest feliciawst

when they played the passionate kiss i was screaming at SBS for not showing their reaction to it and they finally did towards the end, Min Ho's face and omg!!!! his faceeeeeeeeeeeee!!! so shy yet looks like he's reliving that moment...omg i'm still dugeun dugeun over the best couple awards! Jin Hyuk hyung, can you please go away and let MinShin sit together!!! 

Did he really deny them dating on stage? Seriously? Who does that?

oh im just speculating..they said he mentioned about it..I was just wondering what else would they say about it on stage. but regardless they seem so shy and cute the whole time while receiving the award :x

I don't  think they will talk about that on stage... but if he denied it... well, thank you min ho oppa for RUINING THE MOMENT !but I need a confirmation...

OKAY GUYS apparently LMH said that 'we work very well together, so people think that we are dating. Thank you everyone for the support'
So I guess its indirectly denying it??...

Archived